PDA

View Full Version : Gaffs

Julie W.
08-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Ladies, I'm not sure how to approach this except to ask. Do any of you wear gaffs to conceal your maleness or use some other way? I hope its alright to ask this here rather than in some restricted thread. Julie W.

Felicity
08-02-2005, 01:06 AM
Well, I have never tried a Gaff and only heard negative things about them. I use tape and keep that area a hair-free-zone. I posted a thread some time ago titled "The Art of Tucking" at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950

I have meant to update the tape lengths and instructions a little, but haven't. You should get the idea from it.

JoannaDees
08-02-2005, 01:09 AM
I also use tape. Have a friend that uses a gaff, swears by it. I may try one, but I'd hate to forgo all my pretty panties .... oops ... panties ... hope I don't incur the wrath of the forum.

Angela Burke
08-02-2005, 01:19 AM
You could try those "Sloggi" control briefs
As I've said in a previous post they do the trick, but are uncomfortable to wear(personally speaking) over a long period of time.

Love Angela XX

Mx Justina
08-02-2005, 01:50 AM
I use garter belts, and slips under skirts--helps partly, on those occasions when I'm using tight,thin matirialed skirts...usually in temporary weight gain situations.

Normally, the majority of my skirts/dresses are loose enough, so that I don't risk such a public problem...and I'm usually trying to hold on to a few calories for the sake of shape appearance anyway (allowing for reasonable enough skirt loosenes).

Don't like gaffs, don't find them healthy or comfortable... Don't need them to generate passable appearance and dressed femme shape... Thongs are the closest thing to gaffs that I use.

J.

Angela Burke
08-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Joanna
you have incurred my wrath, you have mentioned......... "THEM!"

you know what I mean.

Love Angela XX

Wendy me
08-02-2005, 06:58 AM
ok i got a gaff lets say it was made for us girls by someone that dosen't like us ....i don't like it and won't wear it ... a tight pair of panties and a good tuck work fine and you could do some tapeing if you want but as far as i go there won't be a gaff on me........

norbie
08-02-2005, 07:17 AM
As I said before, one size smaller firm girdle. Just pull everything up flat against the tummy, and if you want to wear tight cloth just wear 2 panty girdles it flattens your tummy and 'all' whats on it. there are no worries with tapes and so on and no problem to go to toilet as often as you like....
Just my thoughts,
Norbie

MistyCD
08-02-2005, 08:47 AM
try this, by a pair of control top pantyhose, cut off the panty and wear that as the gaff, holds things pretty much in place

Hugs misty

Katie Ashe
08-02-2005, 08:56 AM
When wearing a tight skirt, I wear panties that are too small for me and control top pantyhose. I'm not big anyways, so it hides well :cool:

Tristen Cox
08-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Just nice tights and a thong does it for me. Don't like gaffs much and don't like the tucking thing much either.

Maddie Knight
08-02-2005, 10:55 AM
bought a gaf a couple of months ago, don't like it much.
they get very uncomfy if worn for a long time. i find good panties (sorry for the p word) work well enough for me.

Jamie M
08-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Never had a need for gaffs , like a lot of the girls have said , a regular pair of control *ahem* you know the 'p' things , works fine for me even with tight clothing.

BarbHadley
08-02-2005, 11:48 AM
I have found a reference to the HotDog Bun Tuck, but nothing to describe it.
Does anyone have info, on this tuck ? Thanks

Tristen Cox
08-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I have found a reference to the HotDog Bun Tuck, but nothing to describe it.
Does anyone have info, on this tuck ? Thanks
Check in the adult section, there are various threads there on the subject:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

StephanieCD
08-02-2005, 02:59 PM
So what is a gaff, exactly, anyway? I know what they ARE - I can go buy one if I wasn't broke - but how is it that they perform this magic?

Tristen Cox
08-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Basically there are ties within that pull your ____ flat against your body more or less. They seem to work pretty well for concealing but I just don't find them comfortable. Nothing like a tight thong thing :D

Felicity
08-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Well, I don't think a gaff is as effective as my method. I listed two ways. The 'casual' tuck, for just keeping things in place so you get no chafing. Then the more serious method that pulls things tight and flat, but not uncomfortable. On top of that, my more serious method involves taping a circle around your shaft about half way. This way you can keep it pushed in, but push it out for when nature calls, and not disturb any of the taping. Just push it back in when done. For those who have not read my method or may have misunderstood it, read it again.

Now... My 'more serious' tuck allows me to make a very smooth area with (at least in my case) no unnatual buldge. The casual tuck is all you need for loose pants, skirts, or dresses, but the more serious tuck allows wearing teddies, swimwear, leotards, etc without the slightest hint of maleness.

Phoebe Reece
08-02-2005, 10:39 PM
I hope you're not using duct tape. :eek:

Julie W.
08-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Thanks for all the input girls. I really don't have much of a problem hiding anything. I mainly started this thread to see if anyone else was in my situation. You see, when I dress-up, as soon as I put on my panties, my man parts just sort of pull up inside my body. :eek: My c--k looks more like a cl-t. The rest just tightens up against my crotch and never gets in the way. I was hoping someone else experienced this sort of thingand would write about it. Maybe there is something wrong with me +? I found that if I'm dressed and have to pee, when I sit down enough extends out to do what is necessary then pulls back in.
Julie W.

Angela Burke
08-04-2005, 08:19 AM
My!
Aren't you lucky?

Love, Angela XX

norbie
08-05-2005, 02:57 AM
:) Hi All,
You know I think the most "safe" Guff would be a Female Chastity Belt :lol:
Now don't be naughty, Norbie :D
Have a lovely weekend!