PDA

View Full Version : Am I that much different???

Billijo49504
12-29-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm wondering if I'm the only one that is some what out in the open, but more of a loner. I've blended my dressing with my regular activities. Not for special get to gethers. I've met a few local gurls, and they were very nice, but I really wasn't interested going out with the group. But I do get out and about. Last night I went to two of our malls. I was looking for a pair of snow boots. I went through one of the malls from end to end. No luck. But went through the new Barnes & Nobles bookstore. Had a short stop at the Bare Mineral store, for a refill. Then to the other mall, and found the boots of my dreams at Norstroms Rack. I put them on, and bagged my loafers. Then seeing as this mall is set up for people to use for walking, I put on a mile. And yes the boots were comfy. Later today, I might get gurled up and go to the grocery store. One place has prime rib roasts for $4 a lb.
So am I astrange duck or are there more like me???:love:..BJ

Tiff Rivera
12-29-2009, 12:06 PM
I'm sure there are. I either go out alone or with others. Depends on the mood and where I'm going.

There are those who rather be alone in every walk of life. As long as your happy and are having fun!

5150 Girl
12-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Well,,, I ususaly go out alone, but that's only because i have no other CDers in my aria that I know of (probly because they cower in fear of all the rednecks) to go with me. Somtimes my SO goes out with me, and we has fun with that.

docrobbysherry
12-29-2009, 12:20 PM
But, the last time I tried to go out dressed, villagers carrying pitchforks and torches, chased me back home!:Angry3:

carolinoakland
12-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Well I like to go out with friends,but I just go where I want to now. Carol

Danielle Gee
12-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Well,,, I ususaly go out alone, but that's only because i have no other CDers in my aria that I know of (probly because they cower in fear of all the rednecks) to go with me. Somtimes my SO goes out with me, and we has fun with that.

Amen to that 5150 (luv that amp): I've heard folks describe the "south" as full of rednecks, but in my experience (admittedly limited) I found Ohio has more ignorant , narrow minded hicks than shoukd be allowed to exist in one state.

I can barely stomach going on breaks and lunch with my coworkers anymore.

juliemshaw
12-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I also usually go it alone, but not totally by choice. My SO isn't interested in going out with Julie, and I don't have any friends to go to a movie with or to the mall or anything. ~~sigh~~

In a perfect world - - -

Julie Michelle

audreyinalbany
12-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Well I sometimes think I'm alone in not wanting to go out with other x-dressers. I'd like to go out with a couple of gg's. Somehow the idea of hanging out with other guys (gurls) doesn't really interest me

Karren H
12-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Definately Maybe! For me crossdressing is a personal sport... Hobby.. Lifestyle... And I've met local girls too... But more than anything I love going out enfemme alone.. No pressures... Don't need any help.. Don't need any support.. Just me aginst the world! Lol.

tricia_uktv
12-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Hon, I feel the same. But we all must get out there, after all its fun!

carhill2mn
12-29-2009, 05:31 PM
You are not a "strange duck" for the reasons that you mentioned (grin). I, too, go out on errands, for coffee/lunch, shopping, etc. I am not much for "clubbing", just everyday "womanly" things.

dawnmarrie1961
12-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Billjo, Sounds like you're just living life. Good for you! By incorporating or blending your choice of attire into your normal activities of daily living you feel less restricted and can continue to grow as a person rather than a sexual being. Outside the boundaries there is no limit to the amount of personal growth you can achieve!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

sherri52
12-29-2009, 09:01 PM
I've spent many a day walking and shopping alone. For me it was always the fear of getting caught and being the only person in the world that dressed in womens clothing (other than those in books and shows). Thanks to the internet we find out differently and that there are thousands upon thousands that feel the same way.

KarenHiller
12-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Definately Maybe! For me crossdressing is a personal sport... Hobby.. Lifestyle... And I've met local girls too... But more than anything I love going out enfemme alone.. No pressures... Don't need any help.. Don't need any support.. Just me aginst the world! Lol.

I totally agree, when I'm out I prefer to be alone, so I can get to where I need to go, usually a mall, and then spend time looking for bargain, or trying on a cute outfit.

Also, I think two gurls together might draw more attention to me. In all honesty, I know I pass easily, and most of the other girls I know here that go out, really don't. I have been out with another CDer, but he was in drab while I was in a dress and heels. We had fun pretending to be a couple, walking around the mall holding hands, etc. It was all in fun, we weren't a couple. I did enjoy the fantasy tho, and so did he.

Karen

JenniferR771
12-30-2009, 10:01 AM
I am not really social, Billlijo. I go alone, too. Most of the time. Where I want, when I want, to the stores I want. But I have also met a few local cds for coffee. True--its easy to hide one crossdresser--two, not so much--and three...

Glad you found the perfect boots. You really walked a mile in them...wow that is stamina and courage. I know you are passable when you dress to blend, that helps.

CDs are secretive, so many are still in hiding...afraid to go out...or not enough privacy.

minalost
12-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't know any other CDers in my area so I'm always dressing alone. I could see going out with other CDers or with GG freinds if they were the right people.

The other issue might be my wife. I'm not sure how cool she would be with me going out with other CDers. It comes back to the issue of "are you gay?" or "do you want to change all the way to a woman?" I'm not sure she wouldn't be threatened by Mina hanging out with another man, dressed en femme or not. It doesn't seam to be an issue when I'm in drab and spending a week on the motorcycle with my "all male" freinds, but I'm sure she would feel different about this.

Any thoughts?

Erica2Sweet
12-30-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm wondering if I'm the only one that is some what out in the open, but more of a loner. I've blended my dressing with my regular activities...
So am I a strange duck or are there more like me???:love:..BJ

I've always been a loner at heart, and it took some adjustment in my attitude and day-to-day routine when I moved in with my SO, but it is well worth the effort to make sure I'm communicating with her well and being as open about life stuff as I can be. I wasn't used to that, or the attention she pays me, so, yes, its been quite a change to go from single to living together.

I do still go out alone whenever I get the chance. I did all of my Christmas shopping this year in girl mode and enjoyed it for the most part. My SO and I do try to go out for dinner once a week as a girls' night out kind-of-thing.