PDA

View Full Version : An offer I can't refuse from my wife!!!!

tracylee
12-29-2009, 08:29 PM
To make a long story short...

My wife at one time totally accepted Tracylee and would encourage her at times and even buy her things to play the part...and then a few years ago there was nothing...I mean nothing...

My anticipation at Christmas time for a gift for Tracylee like before was over with ...I figured I wasn't going to push the issue and make for a bad marriage after 23 years...so I thought it was over with Tracylee and my S.O having a relationship like we had...

And then comes this Christmas....Mascara, lipstick, eye lashes, pantyhose and a host of other great gifts were purposely hidden in my underwear drawer!!!

Later on Christmas, wifey asked if I found Tracylees suff? I said yes , but I thought she didn't like her anymore...she said I didn't ask anymore...

Confuses the hell out of me since I thought my S.O.'s support was done and all of a sudden here it is...

AND...The best part...as soon as the kids go back to college on Tuesday, i was told I was EXPECTED to be Tracylee that morning...

Just thought I would share this because I thought I wass going to stay "in the closet" . I do know one thing, I'm not going to over do the Tracylee thing... I may have done that once...Its' no fun alone for me...but to have the S.O. share this with me is awsome....even if it is only when she says its O.K. Its the best way for me...

Veronica Lacey
12-29-2009, 08:32 PM
What do you plan to wear that day? Have fun with your "re-birth"...:)

WandaRae2009
12-29-2009, 08:51 PM
You are so lucky -- I can only wish for that someday

bridget jones
12-29-2009, 09:15 PM
That would be too cool to have a GG like that in my life.You are a very lucky gurl!

BLUE ORCHID
12-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi Tracylee
When you get em figured out let us know.
Orchid

jenna_woods
12-29-2009, 09:21 PM
you are really luckey I am getting to that point my self I hope soon.

Tiff Rivera
12-29-2009, 09:26 PM
That is just fantastic! Pick your outfit yet?

Desiree8
12-29-2009, 09:28 PM
That is fantastic, Tracylee! My GG surprised me this Christmas w/ foudation, lipstick, gloss, eyeliner, shadow, slinky satiny chemise nighties, and satin jammies! She also suggested I go back to VS to buy some "nicer color" panties!
I am one happy girl. My SO expects me to be in makeup, thighhighs, and satin for bed.... much to my delight! :heehee:
Best to you, Sister!!

Sally2005
12-30-2009, 03:07 AM
I would be shocked...thinking it is some sort of trick!! Very nice gift...to be accepted like that never mind the stuff.

PaperDoll
12-30-2009, 03:17 AM
Sounds like she was starting to miss Tracylee.

Deeanne
12-30-2009, 05:14 AM
Have fun again Tracylee, I dont know what I would do if my wife suddenly rejested Deeanne.

sara_also
12-30-2009, 05:16 AM
Take care of her. I hope you gave her some surprise gifts and appreciation as well

Koka
12-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Great! - Enjoy it !

Jessie.tv
12-30-2009, 07:57 AM
Hi Tracylee.
I'm so thrilled to hear that about your supporting wife, I'll have a wife like yours - who loves to have me (Jessie) as her girlfriend. My wife asks me often, when she can expect to be visited by her girlfriend.
So we often enjoys a hole afternoon / night just as two girls having a fun time.

Kisses
Jessie

Margot
12-30-2009, 08:09 AM
Acceptance and support is so wonderful isn't it. Just enjoy the relationship and treat your wife to anything she desires.
:hugs:
Margot

Miranda09
12-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Awww...that is so cool Tracy. You have a wonderful wife. Make sure you tell her that over and over again. Have a great New Year. :)

SAMANTHA727
12-30-2009, 08:34 AM
Hi Tracylee I hope eveything works out for you. I am getting support from my wife but I too did not get anything girly for a gift. I was really hoping I would. She knows my goal is to pass as a girl so we can go out together.
I wear girl stuff all week but not full dress, one day a week I get all dressed up and make he a nice dinner for her I love that day and look forward to it every week. She checks me out and lets me know if I need to change something. I will keep working on being all the girl I can be I am having so much fun now I only told her 3 weeks ago.

Have fun Samantha

Theresa1955
12-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Have fun girlfriend and let us know how the morning went. Looking forward to hearing more.

RADER
12-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Tracylee
Santa did leave you a great Christmas present.
Since my wife has some handicaps, I help her get dressed; Well we where
going out to the daughters on the day after Christmas, when my wife
said to me " I hate wearing a Bra, When we go some where, I will ware the
Bra, Otherwise YOU ware the bra OK" Well I will never disagree with that
rull.:) Have fun and have a Happy New Year. Rader:D

mistressofpuppets
12-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Occasionally I worry that I'm being weird by shopping for him. He seems pleased when I show up with lacy stuff, but then, maybe he's just being polite, or maybe he feels pushed to dress more than he wants, or maybe he just had a passing interest and I'm just using this as an excuse to shop or .. or...or...
I'm glad to know you guys like getting pretty presents as much as we do.
Big question - if I buy a wig for us to share, is that fun, or is that too "cutsie" or being cheap?

MinimmieCD
12-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Have fun. Hope my wife will buy me some girly stuff soon. VS semi sale going on I showed her a really cutie pair of tights i want and some panties.

diannecourtney
12-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Your a very lucky girl. I got an electric blanket and devorce papers. But I am now wearing French nails boobs 24/7. Happy days are here again.:):):)

sherri52
12-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Traceylee: I'm so happy for you. I'm glad your wife has reestablished her relationship with you. Have a happy New Year.

Maija
12-31-2009, 06:25 AM
Wonderful. Communication is good!

charlytuna
12-31-2009, 07:03 PM
To make a long story short...

My wife at one time totally accepted Tracylee and would encourage her at times and even buy her things to play the part...and then a few years ago there was nothing...I mean nothing...

My anticipation at Christmas time for a gift for Tracylee like before was over with ...I figured I wasn't going to push the issue and make for a bad marriage after 23 years...so I thought it was over with Tracylee and my S.O having a relationship like we had...

And then comes this Christmas....Mascara, lipstick, eye lashes, pantyhose and a host of other great gifts were purposely hidden in my underwear drawer!!!

Later on Christmas, wifey asked if I found Tracylees suff? I said yes , but I thought she didn't like her anymore...she said I didn't ask anymore...

Confuses the hell out of me since I thought my S.O.'s support was done and all of a sudden here it is...

AND...The best part...as soon as the kids go back to college on Tuesday, i was told I was EXPECTED to be Tracylee that morning...

Just thought I would share this because I thought I wass going to stay "in the closet" . I do know one thing, I'm not going to over do the Tracylee thing... I may have done that once...Its' no fun alone for me...but to have the S.O. share this with me is awsome....even if it is only when she says its O.K. Its the best way for me...

wow that is a great lesson for me and now if I ask maybe I can get more of her help in forming charlie thanks for the insight will let it be known if it its works for me

carolinoakland
12-31-2009, 07:06 PM
the only dumb question is the one you don't ask... maybe next time ...