PDA

View Full Version : Told The Girlfriend!

i_am_stefani
12-30-2009, 05:01 AM
So, tonight, I told my girlfriend. I didn't play it up at all, I just told it like it is. The truth. I was feeling stressed. A friend suggested I do something I wouldn't normally do to take my mind off of things. I decided to give crossdressing a try. My mood almost immediately improved. I asked her if she was comfortable with this fact, and she was alright with it! She was more than alright with it! She supports me 100%. I asked her three questions...1) Are you sure you are alright with it?...2) Are you alright with me doing it on a fairly regular basis?...3) Are you alright with the fact that our closets next year may look a lot alike?...

She only gave me two guidlines...I can't become a drag queen, and can't become gay lol. I love this girl so much!

Deeanne
12-30-2009, 05:09 AM
That was very brave of you Stefani, congrats hope it goes well for you both

Gisele
12-30-2009, 05:31 AM
YEA!!!!

Good for you. It takes alot just to come clean. I am so happy for the both of you!:hugs:

Andy66
12-30-2009, 05:35 AM
Yay! Good for both of you. :)

KerryLynn
12-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Cool :D I hope things continue to go well. Im supprised she didnt have a 3rd condition. "I get to borrow your clouthes whenever. lol

i_am_stefani
12-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Cool :D I hope things continue to go well. Im supprised she didnt have a 3rd condition. "I get to borrow your clouthes whenever. lol

Unfortunately, we're not the same size lol

LisaM
12-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Good for both of you!

Maija
12-31-2009, 06:28 AM
Have fun!

Samantha Girl
12-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Congratulations Stephanie! :D Good for you, it's so hard to tell the person that means so much to you. Take it slow ;)

panda
12-31-2009, 07:09 AM
Probabl ywondering now why u didn't do it sooner *grins*

Rianna Humble
12-31-2009, 07:52 AM
Looks like you have got a gf to treasure. I'm really happy for you that she is so cool about it.

Enjoy exploring Stefani together!

Terrihoney
12-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Stefani,

Yay for both of you! As I am myself recently out to my SO, it took over ten years, now I think I can give advise. So much pressure off now.
Good Luck,

Hugs, Terri

KristinSkye
12-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Congratulations! You must feel like a huge weight has been taken off your chest. It sounds like you have yourself a keeper. Was she even alright with you dressing around her?

Just think, now that its out there in the open who knows what the next level might be. Gotta say, I'm jealous, but your post is also inspirational and informative. Thanks for sharing :)

Kristen Kelly
12-31-2009, 10:31 AM
Congrats For me something I couldn't hide told her 3 weeks into our relationship, she has known for just about a year. A word of caution don't look better than her, and don't let the pink fog gobble you up. Enjoy!

Sandra
12-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Glad it went well but please don't go rushing things, take it slow and at her pace. I imagine that she will be having loads of stuff going through her mind, so expect some questions, worries and concerns and be ready to answer any thing she asks as honestly as you can. Most of all keep the lines of communication open.

annsummers
01-20-2010, 12:10 PM
very well done i just hope my gf will be the same

carolinoakland
01-20-2010, 12:12 PM
well show her that you do love her by respecting the boundaries she's set, and don't push her, listen to her! And communicate. Carol

Karan
01-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Great, but take it slow and do lots of little special things for her. Flowers for no reason. Be a good listener. Do stuff she likes and still be her man.

Samantha_Smile
01-20-2010, 01:54 PM
I love reading successful 'coming clean stories'.
They are very encouraging for one who hasn't done the same yet.

Thankyou, and all the best to you both.

Jeannie
01-20-2010, 09:11 PM
We were riding down the road discussing her ex. She was going on about how he had a dress hidden and she wasn't sure if he was wearing it or not. So I asked what if he did. She said she could handle it better if it were not a secret and that she didn't want us to keep secrets. So I said uhhh I have a secret that I never told anyone and that is when I came out to the wife. She has been supportive ever since. I don't think she fully understands it all but she supports me and that's all I need. Lately she has commented that I looked very good in a couple of my outfits, which just sent me into the clouds.

Jeannie

kimdl93
01-26-2010, 03:15 PM
not at all dissimilar to my initial outing to my then gf. Unlike you, I'd been dressing - really under dressing - for many years. I wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue with her, so I brought it up. to my surprise and good fortune her reaction was much the same. We've been married for 10+ years now, and it couldn't be better. (I do wish I could pass - then we would really have fun!)

Nicole Erin
01-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Can't become gay -
Well, reassure her that you dating her is proof of your straightness. Most CD's are staight

Can't become a drag queen -
Most DQ's are flamboyant gay men, and I am guessing you are a pretty normal guy who isn't gonna prance around saying "Oh my gawd girl, you look fierce! Those heels are totally fahbulous!"
NO loss for you there. Straight males just wouldn't make good drag queens even if they had the look, they don't have the personality. (says in drag voice) "Can I get an F'in "hell yeah" you B****es?"

Borrowing clothes -
It is not unusual for partners to borrow each other's stuff. I very seldom borrow my wife's but she does mine. We wear same size tops.

And you told her before marriage, if that is in the cards.

I think you are on the right track. :thumbsup: