PDA

View Full Version : Shaved my legs for the first time!

KristinSkye
12-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey gals, it has been a while since I've been actively on the boards. To tell the truth I haven't really been feeling like dressing lately, in fact the last time I did was probably around the last time I posted.

ANYWHO, my SO is out of town for the week so I couldn't pass up the chance to finally try shaving my legs and oh my god it is a liberating feeling :eek: A little chilly now, but the feeling is great. I just thought I'd share :) Wish me luck for when my SO returns and sees the results :doh:

Danica
12-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Way to go girl, your legs look fantastic!

Jeanna
12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Your legs look and feel great,don't they? Good luck with your wife.
Jeanna

Spacey
12-30-2009, 07:56 PM
The best feeling! I miss it so much. Enjoy it!!

KristinSkye
12-30-2009, 08:22 PM
The best feeling! I miss it so much. Enjoy it!!

I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can! I have a feeling this may be the first and only time.

I haven't tried it yet...but...is it true that nylons and stockings feel amazing with shaved legs?

VERONICARH
12-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Great legs and I love the dress.

abigailf
12-30-2009, 08:27 PM
You look great. I hope you don't have too many problems with the wife. With legs like that, they should stay shaved.

sherri52
12-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Your legs look great. Now you know the feeling, you'll never let them grow back now.

Bridget Fitzgerald
12-30-2009, 08:30 PM
God it does feel great

Erin Li
12-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Congrats Kristin!

One of the things I like best about a fresh shave is the feeling when wearing pants. It's like wearing stockings and having your pants rubbing them everytime you take a step.

Love the dress and shoes too!

denise-x
12-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Hun don't worry about wifey. What I did was I told her my pant legs wore down the hair. Unles you are normally very hairy this should explain the lack of hair. Any way after a couple of weeks she'll think its normal.:heehee:

Paulette
12-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Tell her how dry your legs were and that with them shaved you can get the lotion into the skin instead of just lying on the hair and surface of the skin. When i first did it I told the wife that the doctor recommended shaving to get the cream in. Make sure you lotion them every day so that they are nice and soft and show no signs of dryness. I did mine four years ago and have never went back. I wear shorts a lot and no one has said two words about it.

Amanda Styles
12-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Beautiful legs! I hope the wife likes it and will allow you to keep them that way.
If you haven't already tried some nylons you should. All the difference in the world between wearing them with hair on you legs and smooth lotioned legs.
Enjoy, Amanda :)

Joanie_Shakti
12-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Nice legs! And I want that dress and those shoes.:battingeyelashes:

jenna_woods
12-30-2009, 08:58 PM
great going your legs look good, nice dress also keep up the good work

Vicki-Z
12-31-2009, 03:25 AM
It's such a wonderful feeling. I love it.

Vicki :hugs:

carolinoakland
12-31-2009, 03:28 AM
See this is one of the things that is cool about being a girl, besides smooth legs...
As a male you have to think of a good "reason'" for shaving your legs...
As a female I just have to say... "Because I wanted to..."

And oh by the way. You have gorgeous legs! The SO would be insane to not like the results. Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Being a girl is so much more fun... Carol

KristinSkye
12-31-2009, 08:40 AM
Thanks again for all the compliments everyone, I should have tried this a long time ago!

Tell her how dry your legs were and that with them shaved you can get the lotion into the skin instead of just lying on the hair and surface of the skin. When i first did it I told the wife that the doctor recommended shaving to get the cream in. Make sure you lotion them every day so that they are nice and soft and show no signs of dryness. I did mine four years ago and have never went back. I wear shorts a lot and no one has said two words about it.

I think I'm going to take the dry legs angle, because there is a lot of truth to it actually. Thanks to the cold weather my whole body has been extremely dry and uncomfortable feeling. Thanks for the advice :hugs:

See this is one of the things that is cool about being a girl, besides smooth legs...
As a male you have to think of a good "reason'" for shaving your legs...
As a female I just have to say... "Because I wanted to..."

And oh by the way. You have gorgeous legs! The SO would be insane to not like the results. Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Being a girl is so much more fun... Carol

hehe, that's all so true. Although, if I were to ask my SO is being a girl is so much more fun I know she'd disagree :P

BTW, my legs feel REALLY weird in my Dockers this morning...should be an interesting day at work.

AmandaBlack
12-31-2009, 09:24 AM
They look fantastic...I've always wanted to do that ...but my SO doesn't go out of town long enough!

Heather Daniels
12-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Love that dress you have on.

JamieOH
12-31-2009, 09:43 AM
I hate you for your body.. dam I wish I looked like that... :devil:

Seriously, it sure is awesome havin shaved legs.. I just shaved them one day, the wife didn't seem to mind..so I just kept doing it... I love it... I also kept shaving more and more, now my whole body is hair free.. even the hiney..and it feels wonderful, and she doesnt complain, so what the heck.. Enjoy that smooth feel.. and eat something, would ya? hehe

jasmine57
12-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Having your legs shaved is awsome isn't it? Your legs look great and I love the dress. You should post a pic in that dress with you new wig and makeup.

Shelby
12-31-2009, 10:07 AM
BTW, my legs feel REALLY weird in my Dockers this morning...should be an interesting day at work.

Let me guess, it feels like the pants are slightly damp? I used to get that when I would shave after a long time of hairy legs. If you maintain shaved legs, that feeling will go away.

I love the dress and you have a perfect femme body. You need to post more pics. You've got the makings of a perfectly passing girl.

Regulator
12-31-2009, 10:28 AM
keep em shaved, they look great. wearing pantyhose will add to your experience

Andrea-B
12-31-2009, 10:40 AM
You look great! And yes, stockings and pantyhose feel wonderful after shaving.

VeronicaMoonlit
12-31-2009, 10:43 AM
Personally, I'd just be honest about why I shaved my legs and why I'd want to keep them that way than use any "dry skin" or " my pants rubbed it all off" excuses that she'' see right through.

Veronica Rogers

Desiree8
12-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Good for you, Girlfriend!! I have been hairless for about 3 months now... SO absolutely loves the soft, silky feel :heehee:!
I have found that Mary Kay's MKshave cream and the gillette Silkies razor is a great combo, not any stubble, no rashes or nicks.
Also, works great in those sensitive areas!
:hugs:

Bridget Fitzgerald
12-31-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can! I have a feeling this may be the first and only time.

I haven't tried it yet...but...is it true that nylons and stockings feel amazing with shaved legs?

Yes, especially as a skirt brushes across them. It's all a very "not" male sensation.

Angel.Marie76
12-31-2009, 11:56 AM
You look great in that dress, and congrats to you for shaving your legs for the first time! :hugs: When I finally had the nerve to do it, when my SO was out of town, it put me in SUCH a comfortable mood. I had done it before off and on over the years, but every GF I had at the time would always poo-poo the idea.

I'm with Veronica on this one though, you need to be truthful to her if your urges were strong enough to convince you to do this.

When my now SO was on her way home from her business trip though, I just talked to her on the phone.. Told her that she'd be coming home to a bit less hairy of a BF.. told her the truth... that I prefer shaved legs.. and that I liked to crossdress (of course not getting into the details of TG/TS stuff then). She gave me the 'been there, seen that' routine, and it was like a 1-ton weight was lifted off my shoulders. I wouldn't suggest shaving too much 'other' hair off your body (whether you were thinking about it or not) at first though. Let your GF get used to the hairless legs first.. and go from there.

I /know/ other GGs on here would also concur, don't lie to your SO, it only makes things worse.

kristinacd55
12-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Wow Kristin you really made progress! Face showing & shaving your legs! Good for you :daydreaming:

sherib
12-31-2009, 05:56 PM
One of the best things in the world is the fell of a exspese pair od nylons against smooth legs.

Tina P Hose
12-31-2009, 06:14 PM
Your legs look lovely.

Caroline C
12-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Shaved my legs for the first time!

Me too, about a week ago. I also shaved about everything else off except my head and arms. But that might be a moot point because since then I managed to singe half the arm hair off both arms in two separate instances. I think I'm going to keep my leg hair shaved, just love the feeling even in drab jeans. But I'll keep the rest trimmed downed to a minimal amount.

KristinSkye
01-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Let me guess, it feels like the pants are slightly damp?

I love the dress and you have a perfect femme body. You need to post more pics. You've got the makings of a perfectly passing girl.

haha, kinda :P Its a mix between damp and almost this weird numbness.

And thank you for your comments. Having the possibility of being a passing girl has been a dream of mine for a long time and I've only now had the confidence and drive to try so that really means a lot to me.

You look great in that dress, and congrats to you for shaving your legs for the first time! :hugs: When I finally had the nerve to do it, when my SO was out of town, it put me in SUCH a comfortable mood. I had done it before off and on over the years, but every GF I had at the time would always poo-poo the idea.

I'm with Veronica on this one though, you need to be truthful to her if your urges were strong enough to convince you to do this.

When my now SO was on her way home from her business trip though, I just talked to her on the phone.. Told her that she'd be coming home to a bit less hairy of a BF.. told her the truth... that I prefer shaved legs.. and that I liked to crossdress (of course not getting into the details of TG/TS stuff then). She gave me the 'been there, seen that' routine, and it was like a 1-ton weight was lifted off my shoulders. I wouldn't suggest shaving too much 'other' hair off your body (whether you were thinking about it or not) at first though. Let your GF get used to the hairless legs first.. and go from there.

I /know/ other GGs on here would also concur, don't lie to your SO, it only makes things worse.

That's probably pretty good advice. I actually considered telling her over the phone, but I figured that I at least owed her to talk with her in person and not while she is on vacation.

Months ago (around the last time on I was on the board) I would think about telling her every single day of the week but every time I would play out the conversation in my head I would talk myself out of it....

Raychel
01-01-2010, 09:08 AM
I tried shaving my legs for a while, loved the look. But I thought I was going to freeze to death, my legs were so cold. If I could wear pantyhose all the time maybe it would be differant.

My wife never said anything. Now the hair is growing back. and I am a bit warmer. :straightface:

Marcie4you
01-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Swimmers and divers shave All body hair off! Nothing to be ashamed of! Rescue/Diver here, ever see how much hair gets jerked out getting out of a wet suit? :)