PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Tina L.
12-30-2009, 11:16 PM
if i can ever have the time to tell a little about myself i would like to. i told my so that i wanted to wear skirts and dresses,she said that was ok but do when she had a girls night out. for now thanks for all the support.

Daniela76
12-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Welcome Tina!

Well at least your SO doesn't hate you for it.

Just find a subject you want to add something to, that's the way I started fitting in.
Or just ask a question (in the correct forum of course) you're dying to have answers to!

Heck, just start a topic & pour your heart out.

It's all good in the 'hood. :D

Miranda09
12-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Hi Tina and welcome. :)

CamilleLeon
12-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Always feel free to share a story or two. Also congrats on telling your SO and welcome to the forum

Lisia
12-31-2009, 01:19 AM
Tina, things could have gone so much worse, look at it this way: you had the guts to tell your SO about you?! You are already many steps ahead some of us! Plus you are here now, among some of the most supportive and wonderful people I have ever seen or even heard of! I have not been posting here for long(let's not count lurking :battingeyelashes: ), but I already know that this is a place you can talk about yourself and get things off your chest if need be, and you will be responded to with love and respect!

You know you have questions! You know you have things to say! Hop in and join the fun!

And welcome to the forum! :hugs:

Lisia

In the end nothing was solved, but nothing mattered. We all felt saved.

Where is this quote from, it sounds soo familiar?!

Rianna Humble
12-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi Lisia, seems like your quote comes from Fight Club

Karren H
12-31-2009, 08:37 AM
Welcome Tina!

Well at least your SO doesn't hate you for it.

It's all good in the 'hood. :D

Yeah but I'm starting to take a strong dislike to you!! :D. Lol. I hate it when everyones SO's are so friggin accepting!!! And mine isn't! Sigh......