PDA

View Full Version : I'm Out!

Terrihoney
12-30-2009, 11:39 PM
It finally happened. My sweetie found a 'lady' name on my e-mail and assumed that I might be trying to cheat on her. All is lost! Woe is me! The relationship is ending. Nothing to lose and everything to gain, I told her about Terri.
A lot of new information to sink in, but she seems accepting! Yahoo! The only tears shed were my own. Good God, I love that lady!
It's hard to relax now, I'm so relived and happy.

Hugs All, and Happy New Year! Terri

Miranda09
12-30-2009, 11:52 PM
:whew!: Close call..I guess the lesson here is to be open and upfront with your SO. She may just surprise you. :)

PretzelGirl
12-31-2009, 12:10 AM
I am glad it worked out for your Terri! :hugs: Now do as is repeated here so often. Spoil her, listen to her, and don't push it; just let her set the pace. Congrats!

Teri Jean
12-31-2009, 12:19 AM
Terri it is good to hear it turned out fine. As others have said it is your turn to show her your gratitude.

Teri

Josey
12-31-2009, 12:20 AM
Great way to start a New Year! Rember what others have advised when you come out: keep it nice an easy, a little imfo at a time will likely ensure a understanding SO. Good Luck!

aggi123
12-31-2009, 12:27 AM
Wow that's probably the best scenario you could have hoped for! I'm glad everything worked out for you :)

Lisia
12-31-2009, 12:48 AM
Congratulations! Good luck in your evolving relationship! :D

Sandra
12-31-2009, 09:52 AM
Glad it it ok but just remember to take it slow, don't rush things with her and don't be surprised if she has off days, just keep talking and listening to each other.

Maybe she would like to join the other wives/partners in the FAB forum we have here.

Angel.Marie76
12-31-2009, 10:01 AM
Slow and steady, take it easy, and remember, initial shock value may be good, but it is the long term acceptance that will become more evident over time.

Be sure of yourself and sure of what you want for your OWN future, before you begin further conversations with your SO.

LisaM
12-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Terri,

I agree with Angel--take it slow and easy. Your SO's acceptance could change over time--for better or worse. But give her the time to let it think in before overwhelming her all of the time.

Good luck!

Terrihoney
12-31-2009, 11:10 AM
An update:
An hour or so after the revelation, she called me (we are niehbors, not roomies) and was so passionate and loving. Difficult to get to sleep afterwards.
This morning, before breakfast, several sloppy kisses. I think she is so happy that my alone time was not spent looking for other women. And when I look at ladies in public, I'm not checking out the girl, I'm looking at fashion and how a real woman walks about.
Terri was not mentioned, I'll leave that up to her. Last night, she seemed very curious about the motivation and need to CD. Like I really could explain that, hah!

Thanks to forums like this and support from all the sisters, I have a good relationship with a fine woman. Years ago, I may not have outed my terrible secret and lost a fine lady.

Hugs, Terri

Karren H
12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Wow... That is truley awesome! I should have tried that "lesser of two evils" ploy when my wife found out... Now if I can only convince her that I'm messing around... Retroactively??

Mistybtm
12-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Congratulations but watch out for the storm.

kellycan27
12-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Wow... That is truley awesome! I should have tried that "lesser of two evils" ploy when my wife found out... Now if I can only convince her that I'm messing around... Retroactively??

WOW! Maybe if it works out some others who wish to come clean my try the same ploy... "accidently" leaving something that the wife could find,and when confronted... but,but, but.. it's mine! The "lesser of two evils" might just work in your favor...:heehee:

Kayla Shadows
12-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Happy New Year.Its good to hear she is taking it well so far. :hugs: hugs back to ya (: xo ~K~

Karren H
12-31-2009, 06:01 PM
WOW! Maybe if it works out some others who wish to come clean my try the same ploy... "accidently" leaving something that the wife could find,and when confronted... but,but, but.. it's mine! The "lesser of two evils" might just work in your favor...:heehee:

My problem is...... she thinks that crossdressing is the greater of two evils... She would have been happier if I had been having an affair while robbing a bank ,.... In a stolen car.... Kidnapping....

jenna_woods
12-31-2009, 06:04 PM
that's great, wish I was all the way out to be freeas you are,

Samantha Girl
12-31-2009, 07:00 PM
What a happy accident Terri! Hope things continue to go well for you :)

kellycan27
12-31-2009, 07:26 PM
My problem is...... she thinks that crossdressing is the greater of two evils... She would have been happier if I had been having an affair while robbing a bank ,.... In a stolen car.... Kidnapping....

Compromise is the key.. you can have an affair,rob a bank, in a stolen car, and kidnap someone.. Just as long as she lets you do it enfemme.

LeslieSD
12-31-2009, 07:42 PM
It is good that it works out for you. Enjoy your life.

sherri52
12-31-2009, 07:46 PM
Congrats Terri, the doors are open now, enjoy