PDA

View Full Version : New to the game

thenewgirl
12-31-2009, 02:47 AM
Hello everyone. First let me say you are all awesome. Im 23 and live in phx and i am very new to CD ive only wore thongs but i fantasize about being fully dressed and recently fantasizing about men. Its very hard for me to dress in my current situation and feel very confused. If you have a advice i would appreciate it. Thank you all.

Vicki-Z
12-31-2009, 03:02 AM
:welcom: It's hard to give advice especially to someone who you don't know anything about. You haven't really said anything about yourself such as how you came to realize that you are a CD, how old you were when you began developing these feelings, why all of a sudden you are beginning to fantasize about men, etc.

All I can tell you is that if you feel you really are a CD then you have come to the right place. There are a lot of fantastic girls here who can help you learn more about yourself. Just feel free to participate and enjoy yourself. You will pick up many tips here and learn a lot from people who have experienced the same feelings that you are.

So have Fun!

Vicki :hugs:

Rianna Humble
12-31-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi New Girl, :welcom: to the family. :hugs:

When you get to know your new sisters better, maybe you will feel able to tell us some more about you so that we can try to answer some of your questions.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the forums.

Have a Very Merry New Year!

Karren H
12-31-2009, 08:29 AM
So stop fanasizing and just go out and do it... The longer you wait....... the more you will wonder why you waited......... when you finally do go out enfemme!!

Paula Siemen
12-31-2009, 08:39 AM
I LOVE being fem and going out infemme. I gives me such an exilerating feeling of being complete and knowing who I really am. You will love it too, especially once the apprehension subsides and you can go out confident in your feminine self to shop, eat out and have drinks with friends just as you would in your guy mode....only better and less base than those rude, crude guys. So pucker up amd put on that lipstick and stride out like you own the world. Have fun and be safe.

Paula

April Renee
12-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Log on, browse through all the threads, read, take mental notes, you'll find most every question you have has been asked before someplace here. Wish you luck in your new path!
April

LisaM
12-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi New Girl!:welcom:

You should try support groups in your area. They are a wonderful way to meet people who can help you open your wings. You mentioned that you are from PHX. If that is Phoenix then here is a group you should try out---
http://www.tgharmony.com/