PDA

View Full Version : The best day, yesterday

Andrea-B
12-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi Ladies!
Had the best day yesterday being the housewife! A day full of dressing, freshly shaved legs, and laundry. Lots of lingerie to tend to. My wife likes me being happy when at home and if that involves pumps and pearls all the better.

Here is a photo of me getting dinner ready. More matronly a look than I might have like, but I felt great. I acutally thought the dollar store apron made the whole look. Talk about bargains!

Anyways, just wanted to share my pleasure of being a Doctor's wife!

Cheers,
Andrea

Daniela76
12-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Yay for Andrea!!

That's exactly what I'm looking for.
I want to be a Doctor's housewife!!
Take care of the house, the kids, her stuff. Tee-hee!!

Karren H
12-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Donna Reed would be proud! :).

Andrea-B
12-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Donna Reed! Exactly! We all have to have heroes to aspire to! (or at least their wardrobe!)

Brandi Wyne
12-31-2009, 11:40 AM
"Oh Ward. Don't be too hard on the Beaver. Well, you can be a little ..."

The good ol' days when our only threats to peace and security were the atom bomb, polio and rock and roll music. Great look for the all American mom.

Rianna Humble
12-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Love the apron (wonder why?)

Roxi Loh
12-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Gee, I cooked yesterday and didn't get to get dressed up. You can see how my life is going. I could just see myself in an A line dress (collar up) ..pearl necklace and pumps. Plus I missed out on the marrying a doctor part. Oh well. HNY huggs

charlytuna
12-31-2009, 07:41 PM
I get dress and be a housekeeper all the the time, that is when I have the time, and my wife enjoys it. She say I cook better when dressed and beside what else is there to do while dress and no place to go just stuck in a apartment

sherri52
12-31-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm always dressed when I cook. Tonight I wore a pink prom gown. Unfortunately I no longer have an SO to cook for. Looking for number 3 and last

kate473
01-01-2010, 12:25 AM
That's so awesome being dressed and cooking and doing housework. I do it when I'm alone. I'm not sure the wife would understand. It takes too much time to switch from femme to male when if any visitors are expected.

Andrea-B
01-01-2010, 08:11 AM
That was thing, having time to dress. The last thing I wanted was to not have dinner ready because I was doing my make-up.

tinalynn
01-01-2010, 08:27 AM
I do all of the cooking anyway because wifey can't boil water without burning it! The poor girl was raised by her father and an older brother, they ate out all the time. Ohh, the horror!

Anyway, when I dress at home I get to clean the kitchen and whatever else needs cleaning. That's the benny for her and she likes it. Especially when she's had a rough day...

KristinSkye
01-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Hi Ladies!
Had the best day yesterday being the housewife! A day full of dressing, freshly shaved legs, and laundry. Lots of lingerie to tend to. My wife likes me being happy when at home and if that involves pumps and pearls all the better.

Here is a photo of me getting dinner ready. More matronly a look than I might have like, but I felt great. I acutally thought the dollar store apron made the whole look. Talk about bargains!

Anyways, just wanted to share my pleasure of being a Doctor's wife!

Cheers,
Andrea

Lookin good! (I never would have guess that was a dollar store apron lol).

Raychel
01-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Glad you had a good day. :thumbsup::thumbsup: