PDA

View Full Version : Taking it slow...

minalost
12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Well I finally worked up the courage to talk to my wife about wanting to crossdress again after a seven year hiatus. I know she was happy to see me purge and not even talk about it for so long, but lately the pink fog has been driving me crazy.

I know she wasn’t happy about it, but she wasn’t totally horrified ether. In fact, the only one who cried was me. I told her that crossdressing was part of who I was and that it wasn’t going to just go away.

We talked a little, and even joked about how my fingernails were longer that hers. I didn’t push it too far. I want her to get used to the idea before we talk again, maybe in a few days or a week. I think our next step is to set some rules or boundaries: when and were I can dress up – things like that.

I think it’s going to be okay. I hope so because I really love that woman :love:.

Thanks for listening…

(Question: Is crying easily a common crossdresser trait? Or am I just a wimp? IMHO most “real men” don’t cry enough…)

Karren H
12-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Yeah! Good luck... I rarely cry... Except when I get crosschecked into the goalie.. Or slashed... Or a really sad movie.. Or the reveal on Extreme Home Makeover... Or cute puppies..... Ok I cry more than I admit to...

RADER
12-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Yes, going slow is best. Try to find out what her bigest hang-ups are.
Is it you going all the way? Or maybe you might be Gay? I know that
there will be other questions for shure. You have to try to convince her
that You are still you and you love her a lot. And a small way of returning
some of that love is to allow you to CD once in a awile. Good luck;
It took a little time with my wife, now it is no big deal. She just does not
want me to be a drag queen, and not to leave the house totally dressed.
I respect her wishes, and can live a happy life. Happy New Year. Rader

Brandi Wyne
12-31-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm happy for you Mina. I hope all works well for you. There are some species of life that are noted for long memories and a wife is definitely one of them.

Good luck and happy new year.

Barb

Bridget Fitzgerald
12-31-2009, 11:36 AM
Keep us posted. I'd love to re-come out.

minalost
12-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah! Good luck... I rarely cry... Except when I get crosschecked into the goalie.. Or slashed... Or a really sad movie.. Or the reveal on Extreme Home Makeover... Or cute puppies..... Ok I cry more than I admit to...

Karren,
Your so funny :heehee:! How about a hang nail or, heaven forbid :eek:, a brocken nail :tongueout? That would really make me cry!
:hugs: