PDA

View Full Version : 2010 New Year's Resolutions?? - merged threads

docrobbysherry
12-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Have u resolved to do something new, or different, in 2010?:straightface:

Maybe go out dressed for the first time? Meet other CD/TGs? Go to a meeting or convention? Getting surgery? Or, simply TELL someone?:)

Maybe u have personal CD/TG goals? Like losing enuff to get into that cute prom gown in the back of your closet?:heehee:

For me, it's to finally make a CD video!:brolleyes:

Care to tell us about yours? :D

Whatever your goals, I hope u ALL have a safe, joyous NEW YEAR'S, AND GREAT YEAR!!:drink:

slamddoger
12-31-2009, 01:19 PM
working on little thing like on doing better job on put on makeup work on the walk . and on gane more confidence in my salf as a women

melissacd
12-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Achievements from 2009:

- refined my sense of fashion and style to better fit in and blend when going out in public, since I go out in public a lot more now en femme

- now that my hair is long enough, started getting it properly styled at a hair dresser

- started coloring my hair which definitely makes me look younger and more femme

- modified my living space to be much more consistent with my femme tastes

- started being open to anyone and everyone about my cross dressing wherever it made sense to do so, such as answering the door at my house en femme for example

- started dressing femme almost every day of the week

- introduced my femme self to my neighbours

- started electrolysis on my face

- stood my ground when my girlfriend wanted me to dress femme less than I do, helped her understand that this is who I am and let her know that I would understand if she wanted to move on to someone else, the good news is that she loved me enough to stay

- participated in this forum more than I have in the previous year

The things that I will be doing are:

- lose 40lbs to help me look more feminine

- introduce my femme self to my Mother and sisters, they know about my cross dressing but have not yet seen me dressed up

- continue to improve my make up and hair styling skills

- contribute more to this forum and the TG community in general

- come out at work

- continue with the electrolysis

- work on more feminine deportment and voice (funny one there - one of the things that my girlfriend told me was that if I was going to dress femme most of the time that I had to work on a more feminine walk, mannerisms and especially voice - her insistence on this shocked me at first but I now realize that she figures that if we are going to be out together with me dressed she wants to reduce the chance of being spotted - she wants me to blend in better which is fine with me)

I am sure that this is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the TG accomplishments I will make this year :)

Huggs
Melissa

Happy New Year To All!

debbeelee1
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
Lose weight! I've lost 40 pounds in 4 months and I have another 30 to go. I have to get back down to a size 10 again!

Karren H
12-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Oh Yeah.... Complete my 2006 resolutions followed by not making any more resolutions I can't keep..

SweetCaroline
12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
I've already done so much, so for me it's mostly a matter of building on what I've already done. One thing I didn't get to do last summer was go to the beach dressed, so there's one thing.

I suppose the only real TG resolution I have is to keep on being myself.

Brandi Wyne
12-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah, Melissa, I have some of the same goals and have started on some of them already. I guess we'll see at the end of 2010.

sherri52
12-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Aready quit drinking, smoking and doing drugs. I'm not giving up cd'ing

Evangeline
12-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Buy more shoes,and boots,with heels of course.

Ugly Michele
01-01-2010, 08:25 AM
How many of us have made resolutions?

I have made a few.

1) Get good at make up, do ok now but still needs work.

2) Get a pair of heels.

3) Go shopping dressed, and take my time.

These all may seem small but big things for me, Been seen dressed in public just have never been shopping dressed so want to go.

Joni Marie Cruz
01-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Drink more beer, buy more shoes and become more fluent in multi-lingual swearing. I like to pick resolutions I think I can stick to.

And good for you on your resolutions, Michele. You can do it.

Hugs...Joni Mari

suit
01-01-2010, 09:06 AM
resolution?
not to spell any better than I don't now ! ( like I can posably change that )
lose some weight >drink less beer<do more good for me than i do for others,and feel good about it !( could that be related ?)
dump the safty shell that has limited my actions for so long I have settled for mediocratry and frustration >>>that means going back to school for somthing good yet edgy...>>>>live ! not just survive like a snale!

Yea , that seems fair .

KristinSkye
01-01-2010, 09:10 AM
That's a good list Michelle, number 3 sounds the most exciting, good luck with it. :)

So, I made these to myself last night:

Tell my wife about my CDing.
Drink less beer.
Try to have more fun.

The first is going to be tough, but I'm giving myself the whole year to do so. The second probably isn't going to happen :drink: and the third I think I can make work.

Billie1
01-01-2010, 09:13 AM
None ... I don't deal with disappointment well.:D

Emma England
01-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Oh Yeah.... Complete my 2006 resolutions followed by not making any more resolutions I can't keep..

And, what were those 2006 resolutions?

I don't believe in this resolution stuff. One should aim to improve all the time, not just on the first day of a new decade!

Diane Elizabeth
01-01-2010, 10:35 AM
IMO, why wait for the new year to make a resolution. If its worthy of a "New Year Resolution", then its worthy of starting now, not later. For many say they will quit smoking, lose weight, improve them selves, etc. Most are saying this well before Christmas comes and are talking of making New Years resolutions. I say why did you have to wait until Jan 1. Why not start sooner...... Thats my 2 cents worth.... Happy New Year to all.

Teri Jean
01-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Start my HRT and become more confident in my life. Still working on not being shy.

Teri

Oh yes, almost forgot, learn to check into the boards so Karren doesn't always win. Got you sweety. Keep your stick on the ice. Huggs

NV Susan
01-01-2010, 11:17 AM
My new years resolution? To make a new years resolution next new year!!! :D
Happy New Year Everyone!!! :drink:

JaytoJillian
01-01-2010, 02:19 PM
drop more muscle and femme out my arms. phyto estrogens and soy are working like magic on my butt

Karren H
01-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Start my HRT and become more confident in my life. Still working on not being shy.

Teri

Oh yes, almost forgot, learn to check into the boards so Karren doesn't always win. Got you sweety. Keep your stick on the ice. Huggs

Hahahaha. I rarely win!! But I look damn good flying across the ice on my ass!! :)

Jilmac
01-01-2010, 02:30 PM
My only resolution is to take life one day at a time because tomorrow may never come.

MistyCD
01-01-2010, 05:20 PM
My resolution is to wear some type of womens clothing every day for the whole year, wether it being a pair of pantyhose, a thong sandal, high heeled sandal, dress, etc.

hugs and Happy new year.... Misty:love:

ErikaLeigh
01-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Live my life the way that makes me happy, no matter what gender clothes I am wearing. :) (hopefully Erika can get out more though)