PDA

View Full Version : Feeling right after I shower

Satin_Lover_13
12-31-2009, 08:35 PM
I come home, shower and I put my satin nite gown and my satin robe on. Can a woman ever hold me this way? I hope. :D I been doing it almost everyday since October 1st 2009

sherri52
12-31-2009, 08:40 PM
Don't you just love satin, especially after a shower and shaving your whole body

jenna_woods
12-31-2009, 09:02 PM
I agree after a body shave and shower a night gown feels soooooo good

Satin_Lover_13
01-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Don't you just love satin, especially after a shower and shaving your whole body

How often do you put sain on after a shower?

I agree after a body shave and shower a night gown feels soooooo good

What styles of nite gowns do you like?

Tora
01-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Miss Elaine are the tops, Shadowline was close, but closed! I love the week-ends. The bride allows breakfast in nightgowns, after a good nights snooze!
She bought my first nightgown, years ago. I purchase the nightgowns and panties now, for both of us.

Karren H
01-01-2010, 09:36 PM
A woman may not be ably to hold you that way but she sure can do plenty of pleasurable things too! :). From what I can remember! Lol.

Satin_Lover_13
01-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Miss Elaine are the tops, Shadowline was close, but closed! I love the week-ends. The bride allows breakfast in nightgowns, after a good nights snooze!
She bought my first nightgown, years ago. I purchase the nightgowns and panties now, for both of us.

What style of nite gowns do you like?

I love satin !

I have not changed today. I am still in satin. Damm. Every fold either filled or caressed by satin.

A woman may not be ably to hold you that way but she sure can do plenty of pleasurable things too! :). From what I can remember! Lol.

For all satin does I like to have a lady to hold me. :D

Tina L.
01-02-2010, 08:57 PM
i just love the feel of satin at any time, and my gf will hold and hug me.

Satin_Lover_13
01-03-2010, 09:11 PM
i just love the feel of satin at any time, and my gf will hold and hug me.

You are very lucky Tina. :)

Tora
01-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Long Miss Elaine Nylon, Silk Essance.

Satin_Lover_13
01-30-2010, 10:08 AM
It is cold here so I am in 2 nitegowns and a long sleeve satin robe. Both nitegowns have slits in them so I am wearing the one with the front slit 1st, then the one with the back slit 2nd and the robe last. If I only wear the front slit one I hang out. I do not wear panties

Feels good.

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Just have love satin just the feel on skin just beat it. I love putting my kamono on after shower or bath.

Satin_Lover_13
01-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Just have love satin just the feel on skin just beat it. I love putting my kamono on after shower or bath.

Wearing satin as it is so smooth it helps to deflect the sharp points of life away from my body.

Desiree8
01-30-2010, 01:29 PM
YES, a real woman CAN and will hold you "this way" My lovely wife LOVES how I feel in my satin PJs (she picks out for me), and especially when we are both in satin. Makes for a very interesting time :wink:
don't despair... the right GG will be there for you!
:hugs:

Satin_Lover_13
01-30-2010, 02:11 PM
YES, a real woman CAN and will hold you "this way" My lovely wife LOVES how I feel in my satin PJs (she picks out for me), and especially when we are both in satin. Makes for a very interesting time :wink:
don't despair... the right GG will be there for you!
:hugs:

The soft caresses as you hold each other must be awesome.