PDA

View Full Version : OMGosh, I forgot!

Leanne2
12-31-2009, 09:39 PM
I was home alone today so I decided to dress up and go shopping. After I was about 10 miles down the road I realized that I forgotten to put on my bra! But it is winter and I had my fem coat on so I finished my drive to a town about 20 miles from where I live. First I stopped at my salon to talk to my pedicure lady. She wasn't there so I visited with the salon owner for a little while.
Next I stopped at a bank to cash an out of state check from my mother in law. I wasn't read but I was turned down. I mentioned that I had a photo ID but the teller didn't even want to see it. Darn!
As I was driving down main street I saw a consignment clothing shop so I parked and went in. Two Pentecostal SAs said hi to me when I got inside. They never suspected that I was a transgendered person. I tried on several outfits but only bought a pair of mom jeans. They said that they would have more plus size clothing in next week. I'll be back.
From there I did some shopping at Wal-Mart. After I started home I realized that I had forgotten to buy bacon. Now I got up to the plus sizes by loving bacon so I stopped in a small town IGA for that. Being in small town groceries are just like being back in Mayberry. The cheerful checker said, "Have a happy new year," as I was leaving.
No one today seemed to notice that I had forgotten my bra. I guess I can thank my man boobs for that. Leanne

Persephone
01-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Happy New Year, Leanne!

Apparently, boobs aren't an essential to being read as a woman!

Drives me nuts! As a diehard girl watcher, I definitely notice boobs. But I can't count the number of times I've gotten "Ma'm"ed, nor the number of times I've used the women's restroom without the slightest notice, without a bra nor boobs.

Still, I feel awkward and uncomfortable without my boobs.

Hugs,
Persephone.

kate473
01-01-2010, 12:43 AM
While from my perspective, boobs are very important, many gg out there that don't need to wear bras to go running. Just as there are many sexes/genders, there's a diversity of breast size.

Charla McBee
01-01-2010, 07:14 AM
Man boobs are under-rated, at least in the CD community.