PDA

View Full Version : The first Christmas for Christina!!!

Christina Horton
12-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Hay all. As I said Christmas for Christina!!!

I went to My Mom's house for Christmas and this year she said I could receive presents for HER. HE HE HE. Ok I thought I would get 1 or 2 token gifts. But I got like 6 or so. 4 from Mom , 1 from my sister and 1 from my Uncle Neal. I got......

Two eye shadow pallets

Two lip sticks

One huge Pink towel

One long mirror

A three in one makeup bag

Two black face cloths (mom said for makeup removal cuz Black does not show stains)

A pack of cotton wipes

A pack of wet wipes

Two leg warmers (black)

She also after Christmas gave me some of her old makeup brushes and a little cup that goes with it. True she does not want me to dress in HER TOWN, but I think since earlier this year when she accepted my CDing ( only after 17 years of knowing I dress) She is getting better with it bit by bit.

The only why she could have made this a better Christmas (aside form bringing my hole family home for Christmas) is if I was dressed while I was here and on Christmas.

I will put some pics of my stuff so you whom have not has a Fem-Christmas can see what your looking forward to in the future.

So that was Christina's First Christmas , I hope you all liked it.

Wow I did not think no one would not share there best Em-fem Christmas's. Oh well.:sad:

goofus
01-02-2010, 01:52 AM
wow you made out like a bandit :)

Paige Valtieri
01-02-2010, 03:29 AM
Good for you hun, I hope only for more success between you and your mother... Ganbatte! (That means Go for it! in Japanese:heehee:)

sherri52
01-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Nice little collection you got there Christina. You are a lucky girl.

RobertaM
01-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Great job Christina lucky, girl,, all i got was socks and a gps, sigh, i wish i could get girl stuff.

aggi123
01-04-2010, 10:51 PM
wow that's awesome! I would save a ton of money if I got presents I actually wanted
lol. Though, i always appreciate what I'm given.

Nicole Erin
01-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Christina, since I have known you, you have been in the pink fog like no one else on this forum. I think 95% of the pink fog is around you hah.

So I am just wondering, you say you are CD, and if that truely IS the case instead of being TS, are you going to be one of the CD's who lives full time en femme. Yes there IS such a thing as full time CD's.

But that is great you got some femme stuff too. Even if the femme stuff is not big, it is more the idea.
For xmas, I got a couple things, one thing from my big sis was a makeup set. Nothing fancy but something I will use. :D

Karren H
01-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Wow!!! What a haul!! My luck I'd get a ton (tonne). Of fem jeans! Lol.

Christina Horton
01-05-2010, 04:28 PM
So I am just wondering, you say you are CD, and if that truly IS the case instead of being TS, are you going to be one of the CD's who lives full time en femme. Yes there IS such a thing as full time CD's.

If I could find a job where I could dress at I would dress most of the time. Can
t say if I would be 24/7 But I would be close. I will be looking for a limo driving job the next time I am home. And yes your right there is such a thing as a 24/7 CDer. So there you are me wanting to dress most if not all the time and driving a limo , can ya just see me driving a limo with big (wigs) pun intended , getting a load of me!!! LOL.

islandgirl
01-10-2010, 07:27 AM
What a wonderful and thoughtful collection of gifts. Kind of makes you feel like a kid again doesn't it..
Hug, Kris

Jamz1b
01-10-2010, 09:15 PM
WOW! Thats amazing! Im so jelous. Though the 17 years scares me due to the long acceptance time for some. BUT I would give any thing to be able to unwrap such gifts.

I hope you told them how greatfull you were.

Christina Horton
01-12-2010, 04:29 PM
What a wonderful and thoughtful collection of gifts. Kind of makes you feel like a kid again doesn't it..
Hug, Kris

I as a kid was Excited week ....oh hell months before , But I was not sure I was getting anything for Christina. Next year I am going to give only one list instead of the tow for Mike and Christina.....can anyone guess what list it will be for. Ahhhhhh trick question. I figured I would only get a few as I said but wow. I hope next year I get all girly gifts.

But I am grateful for what I have now .

WOW! Thats amazing! Im so jelous. Though the 17 years scares me due to the long acceptance time for some. BUT I would give any thing to be able to unwrap such gifts.

The 17 years was a long time but , It was worth it. Ya can't get everything you want or need right away . Some time you need to pay the "dues" as they say. It just make the "gift" you do get all the more sweet eh.

I hope you told them how grateful you were.

Oh yes the all know how greatfull I am. I all ways tell mom when I talk to her on the phone that I love her. I do the same with my dad and his Girl friends whom I think of as my 2nd Mom. I even tell my sis I love here (yeck) once in a while though not all the time. I mean she is my sister after all....it's weaird. LOL.

Missy Tanya
01-12-2010, 11:01 PM
From the sounds of, and looks of, Christina was a very good girl this last year. You made out great.

Tanya

sallyjones
01-14-2010, 11:28 AM
im so glad for you. i wish i could get girly presents, but so far only a few know i dress,and no one in my family. that my change some day soon. good christmas. you go girl.

suchacutie
01-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Limo driver...

I can't remember a thread that discussed what jobs we think would be naturals for us en femme, but this is one that should be on the top of the list!

Great idea and a great haul of presents!

So, did Christine give presents? Would everyone who gave also accept?

tina

Christina Horton
01-15-2010, 11:31 PM
im so glad for you. i wish i could get girly presents, but so far only a few know i dress,and no one in my family. that my change some day soon. good christmas. you go girl.

So are you thinking of telling more people that you CD? When you do we all would like to know how it goes. The only one in my family that had a big prob with it was MOM and that's ok now. Just be careful cuz the more people that knows the bigger chance that everyone will find out. But is is great that everyone that cares for me knows.

Limo driver...

I can't remember a thread that discussed what jobs we think would be naturals for us en femme, but this is one that should be on the top of the list!

Great idea and a great haul of presents!

So, did Christine give presents? Would everyone who gave also accept?

tina

There are quite a lot of them . I want to do something where I am home every night and weekends. Being a Limo driver dressed would

A) Give me a chance to be SEEN by people up close and

B) have fun driving a big car instead of a DAM RIG.....

I would have to get a passenger ticket but I think that's not a prob. Just to fine a job that would be full time.

I never thought of giving Gifts FROM Christina. I will have to do that this year, Great Idea hun Thanks.