PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather be seen as an Ugly women........or a pretty guy dressed as a girl.

Christina Horton
12-31-2009, 10:30 PM
:eek: It has been something I have been thinking about for years. I figured I would be ugly while dressed but it turns out I am some what pretty. Like today . I was at London drugs looking foe some makeup and talking to the SA. A very nice lady whom used to live near me in Vancouver. I asked a few questions and we got to talking about foundation and then I showed her the pics of Christina ( YOUR NOT A CROSSDRESSER UNTILL YOU HAVE YOUR CAMERA PHONE PICS WITH YOU 24/7 LOL) and she could not believe how good I do my makeup and she said I could teach most of the women around here a thing or 40. She said I do my makeup better then 90 % of the women she has seen and she works in the makeup department . I gotta say this has been (combined with Christina's first Christmas) has been the best end of not only a year but a decade I have ever had.

I LOVE BEENING A CROSSDRESSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hye

dilane
12-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Sounds like a great experience at the makeup counter.

(However, I only buy girl stuff when dressed -- it's less stressful for me. In femme mode I'd have to show the lady my boy pix, and like, yuk!)

I think that generally speaking good looking guys tend to make good looking women, and vice versa.

-- Diane

Terrihoney
12-31-2009, 11:18 PM
I've thought about the same many times. I used to think that I couldn't go out unless I looked pretty. There is an age thing to consider also. A younger CD has a bigger challenge to look the part.
Now that I'm in my early 50's, it's much easier to look like a 50 year old lady.
I'm not talking just clothes styles. The face can have a few wrinkles, a bit of flab can be acceptable.

I hope I never look like a guy in a dress. I think I look like just one of the crowd of women out shopping. Just blending in.

Hugs, Terri

AllieSF
12-31-2009, 11:42 PM
I would rather be seen as me, a nice, funny, honest, sweet, respectful person, no matter how I am dressed. From the vanity side (double entendre intended) I think I look pretty good both ways! LOL

Karen564
01-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Ummm, I don't live as a guy anymore, I've been living as a woman, and I never considered myself pretty as a guy or girl, but even if I was, you'd never hear me say it..
I'm just me, what other choice do I have..:straightface:

Lorileah
01-01-2010, 12:25 AM
I've already been told I am the ugliest woman in the world so I have no where to go but up :)

Andy66
01-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Christina, you ARE cute. :)

Diane Smith
01-01-2010, 04:57 AM
I try to go for "pretty" first, and have learned to accept what I get as far as "blending." Deep down, I don't think the two are completely incompatible, and as I refine my look more and more with experience (and shopping ... LOTS of shopping), I am moving more and more toward an image that both satisfies my desire to be pretty, and allows me to be taken as a woman most of the time, most places. But there are always exceptions, and I don't let that bother me too much, as long as I'm in a generally accepting environment.

- Diane

Barbara918
01-01-2010, 07:59 AM
I think that generally speaking good looking guys tend to make good looking women, and vice versa.

I must be the exceptoion to the rule. As a guy, I know I'm not much to look at, but en femme I get so many compliments.

Although, while I fully understand this comment, it still stings a little when someone tells me I look "better" as a woman.

RobynB
01-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Lorileah, there is no way you can be the ugliest girl. You look stunning in your photos, me on the other hand...

Kate Simmons
01-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Regardless of what we do, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Christina. That being the case, our job is to be the best person we can possibly be and the inner beauty, which is the most important, will be evident.:)

tinalynn
01-01-2010, 08:21 AM
An ugly woman or a guy in a dress...

What's the difference, really? Both will get unwanted attention (shamefully). People will laugh at the girl and complain about the guy. It's rude either way. Sadly, people are not being raised with common sense, dignity, and empathy anymore. I wish to be neither - I just want to pass by you without being noticed. Let me be me and you won't be bothered...

Sherry-Stephanie
01-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Neither....

Actually my goal is to be as pretty a woman as I can be...the reality of it is I only can do so much but my goal is to learn, improve and as the Army saying goes "be all you can be"...but in my case it's "be all you can be as a woman".

I know I have a certain limitations, short of major surgery, which isn't in the "plans"...but I'll try and find whatever tricks and method(s) there is out there to enhance my appearence and be as pretty of a woman I can be...that's all I can do now....and enjoy the process along the way as well....

Stephanie

Daniela76
01-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Well I have a little bit of OCD & a bit of a perfectionist streak.
I want to do my best to look pretty & just have people wonder since I am tall & have broad shoulders.

I have noticed lately that I am starting to look more like my mom & my aunt. Since my hair is getting thicker & longer & I have earrings & shave regularly it is more noticeable. That & I am trying to smile a lot more.
I am getting so many smiles from girls at work now since I am smiling more. They might be wondering about me at first, but then I smile at them & they smile right back.

PretzelGirl
01-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Regardless of what we do, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Christina. That being the case, our job is to be the best person we can possibly be and the inner beauty, which is the most important, will be evident.:)

:yt:

I agree with Denise. Now where is my make-up?????

aggi123
01-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I think just being perceived as an ugly woman would be enough for me.

Karren H
01-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Doesn't mater to me how I'm precieved as long as I'm well dressed!! :)

msginaadoll
01-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Well I aint much in the looks department! However people do tell me I have a great personality!!!

suchacutie
01-01-2010, 01:07 PM
As long as the noun is 'women' I don't really care what the adjective is in front of it.

tina

Zenith
01-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Ahahahahaha this reminds me Jenny Boylan's 3 stages of transitioning:

1. That guy looks weird...:straightface:
2. That person looks really weird...:doh:
3. Whoa that chick is ugly!...:eek:

I seem to have just made the leap from 2 to 3...

:tongueout

Faith_G
01-01-2010, 01:53 PM
As long as the noun is 'women' I don't really care what the adjective is in front of it.

tina

:yt:

windycissy
01-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Good one! I guess I'd rather be perceived as an unattractive woman, although I look younger, try to dress with style, and makeup works wonders.

Rianna Humble
01-01-2010, 02:17 PM

So no hope for me then :weep:

I've already been told I am the ugliest woman in the world so I have no where to go but up :)

Sorry Lori, that post is already taken

kate473
01-01-2010, 02:20 PM
My wife likes me in fitted pants. All the men's ones are too loose. I guess I'll be a the metrosexual guy in womens jeans. The best part is I can shop with my SO.

Joanne f
01-01-2010, 02:23 PM
I would be quite happy to be a woman who looks like a guy :doh:

Rachel Morley
01-01-2010, 04:35 PM
I guess if I was TS I'd probably prefer to be seen as a woman no matter how ugly I was. That said, I'm a crossdresser and so I'm ok with people knowing that I am in fact male just so long as they don't acknowledge it publicly by calling me sir or whatever. :doh: I suppose what I'm trying to say is I don't really care how someone perceives me, just how they treat me. i.e. I'd prefer it if you treat me as a girl even if you know I'm not one.

Lainie
01-01-2010, 05:35 PM
No way--we've all seen uglier women. Sorry that you had an encounter with someone who wanted to hurt you.

I have lots of outfits that I think would let me pass as gay; i. e. women's pants and colorful silk blouses that would give me a definite effeminate look. Also I have outfits that could let me pass as unisex--women's jeans, trainers or flats, polo shirts, ...

...but i prefer to wear skirts and dresses and feel feminine, even though I just look strange--perhaps "genderqueer" is the apt modern description. Age-appropriate, modest, attractive outfits still look good to me, even though the "clothes horse" is a donkey--or would that be an ass? :o

Sooty
01-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Usually I just like to be seen.

JulieK1980
01-01-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm an ugly guy and an ugly woman lol! no hope either way.....:doh:

Michelle 2774
01-01-2010, 11:56 PM
An ugly woman or a guy in a dress...

What's the difference, really? Both will get unwanted attention (shamefully). People will laugh at the girl and complain about the guy. It's rude either way. Sadly, people are not being raised with common sense, dignity, and empathy anymore. I wish to be neither - I just want to pass by you without being noticed. Let me be me and you won't be bothered...

Hear, hear!! I just want to be accepted for what I am revealing to the outside world at that moment...and for me I would rather blend into the surrounding environment rather than be either the object of scorn or derision

Christina Horton
01-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Hear, hear!! I just want to be accepted for what I am revealing to the outside world at that moment...and for me I would rather blend into the surrounding environment rather than be either the object of scorn or derision

Well me I love the spot light . I am a camera hog anyway, and I have come to except that I don't pass well and I love to be seen and have fun with it when ever I go out. I can see why most girls want to blend But I love CDing and the more people that see and have a good experience with the CDer the better the world and the quicker they will except us eh, Just my :2c:

sherri52
01-02-2010, 07:54 AM
My biggest problem is I'm a 57 yr old man who wants to look like a 24 yr old woman.

MsJanessa
01-02-2010, 08:22 AM
I would rather be considered as a pretty CD than a homely or even plain jane women---I have a friend who is totally passable but the key is that she looks like someones maiden aunt---the secret? Nobody looks twice at her---that's not for Me and BTW Lorileah---you do know that youre totally hot Darling? Right? Or do you just want to hear it from Us? Lol

cordgrass
01-02-2010, 08:27 AM
Well me I love the spot light . I am a camera hog anyway, and I have come to except that I don't pass well and I love to be seen and have fun with it when ever I go out. I can see why most girls want to blend But I love CDing and the more people that see and have a good experience with the CDer the better the world and the quicker they will except us eh, Just my :2c:

I admire this attitude. :) I went out on New Year's Eve with some girls, and while the girl I was with could pass, one of the other girls no chance. She was so tall, especially with the heels she was wearing and had such nice broad shoulders that it was obvious on the first glance. She was quite stunning, and as the evening progressed a GG grabbed her ass and told her she was hot, even though she was clearly with her girlfriend. I'm not condoning the objectification of women! Just that many people appreciate the beauty of tgirls as tgirls, myself included.

And on the other side, I think back to the women pioneers who wore men's clothes without trying to pass, and who wanted to be treated as men, as the equals of men and they paved the way for women today to be able to wear whatever they like. I'm not saying that all tgirls should be out and obvious, just that the ones that are will make it easier for the ones who come after. :)

Mary Morgan
01-02-2010, 08:38 AM
Pretty and ugly are so subjective, so I'll go for "ugly" woman in her 30s with lots of money, a great figure and a boyfriend who is a plastic surgeon. Oh, did I mention lots of money?

Rianna Humble
01-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Would you rather be seen as an Ugly women........or a pretty guy dressed as a girl.

One of the things that kept me in denial for so long was a slight variation on this question: "Would I rather be seen as an ugly bloke or an ugly woman"?

I thought at that time it was easier to accept myself as an ugly bloke (nothing I could do to change the adjective).

Now I realise that I just want to be seen as me. If that means being seen as an ugly woman then so be it.

The ugly bloke isn't the true story, Rianna is. I have as much chance of having stunningly beautiful looks as I have of walking to the moon. But as Rianna, I can show my beautiful nature in a way that I could not as Le Rosbif.

danielle.cd
01-14-2010, 05:00 PM
ok if your seen as an ugly women youll need surgery to be a beatiful women and if your a pretty guy youl need surgery to look like a pretty women so either way surgery is unaviodable in this equation , the doctors win

StaceyJane
01-14-2010, 05:21 PM
My daughter has already told me that I look pretty dressed as a girl and a couple of people have told me I have great legs. so I've got the preety guy part but still i think I would rather be a woman.
Or really just me as a woman.

Stephenie
01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Definitly a girl of any kind.

NathalieX66
01-15-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm a crossdresser. ...all I care is that I do it well, and have fun.

Christina Horton
02-22-2010, 12:51 PM

Yes beauty IS in the eye of the beholder....but the world will not let it stay at that unfortunetly , so we think In terms of pretty to ugly. I would love to look drop dead beautfull but I'm not. I'm fine with what I have but if the world did not work on looks then I would have gril friends in drab up the waz zoo. But people judge me on my look before they get to know me. I am the best person I can be and will allways strive to that ... But very few peoe out there will take the time to find out what someone is inside. Yes it is the most important thing but we all want to be beautafull right. Makeup works wonders for me anyway lol.

If your afraid to be yourself then you may never be fully happy.

If you let other people tell you your pretty or ugly you after a while will beleve it.

If you don't like yourself you'll never be truly happy.

It is the goal of all us here to be happy , and if that's dressing at home or out or what ever you want then do it and be happy. The happeir you are the more you like yourself the more others will like you too. After all who would love someone whom hates themselfs. Right?

I'm a crossdresser. ...all I care is that I do it well, and have fun.

Sounds like a good plain to me. I so love being a Cd that I could do no less

marcy77
02-22-2010, 01:48 PM
I would choose to be seen as pretty. Even when in drab mode I like to dress up really nice and fancy. It's not nearly as fun as CD'ing but it's something. Metrosexuals are really big now and high fashion guys clothes dip into female looking clothing. Waist cinchers and corsets for men are easier to find. Capris for men and womens girlie tees are common for men to wear especially when going out.

Dahlia T
02-22-2010, 01:49 PM
All I want, is to look the hottest I can as a woman but the problem is I,m 6'2 and I love to wear heels, so as you can see, it's difficult.

Christie ann
02-22-2010, 02:09 PM
My wife told me I would be a very homely woman. I was thinking...OK that works for me.

Christina Horton
02-27-2010, 01:01 AM
I would choose to be seen as pretty. Even when in drab mode I like to dress up really nice and fancy. It's not nearly as fun as CD'ing but it's something. Metrosexuals are really big now and high fashion guys clothes dip into female looking clothing. Waist cinchers and corsets for men are easier to find. Capris for men and womens girlie tees are common for men to wear especially when going out.

Metrosexual men are IMO are a far cry from CD land. It just a man whom gives a dam about how he looks. More men should do that. Some may think it's a sissy thing to do but I think it's neat.

I still much would rather be a CDer. It's a he'll of a lot more fun. Am I right girls......