PDA

View Full Version : What a crappy day!! (Day 2!)

Daniela76
01-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Why did it have to be 2 days in a row of hell at the pharmacy!!??
Well for anyone who read my post about yesterday, today was busier, more tiring & crazier.
Got up today knowing I had to be "dressed for success" to survive.
Took shower, shaved face, chest & underarms. Lotioned, got dressed. Wore my black loafers, black knee-high stockings, cute Barely There pink/white hi-cuts, black GV twill pants & a red button up blouse from Old Navy. And tucked. I don't seem to feel right untucked anymore (uh-oh) :eek:
Went to Target to buy a cami for under my blouse since it was so cold today. Bought one that is black & is a tummy shaper. Called my work at 11:40 (supposed to be there at 12) to see if they wanted coffee from Starbucks. They were too busy to talk to me. Turns out a coworker had a family emergency & was out. Got there ASAP & started cleaning up as I usually do. It was NUTS all day long & I was supposed to work 12-8. We had a relief pharmacist coming in at 3pm & I realized I was gonna have to stay late!
So we were crazy busy until 7ish, then just sort of busy & were able to get caught up (only 2 people from 4pm on) on some stuff. I never even got to put the cami on!! :doh:
Finally got to catch up more when the overnight pharmacist came in at 10 (we're 24 hours) & was able to leave at 10:50!!

So what I'm saying is that I would have never survived today without being CD'd. I felt so soft & special & cute that everything was more manageable.

So I left & drove home, stopping for crappy tasty food at Taco Bell.
I am now home & feeling better. I am sitting here wearing my knee-highs, panties & the cami. Holding my stomach in as best I can! :heehee:

And I have to work 12-8 tomorrow! That will be time & a half plus the 8 hours of holiday pay I get. Yay for money to pay bills!!

Love ya all!
Happy New Year.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

Karren H
01-01-2010, 02:44 AM
You really should eat better!

April Renee
01-01-2010, 10:31 AM
A good way to deal with stress...with all your o.t. hours that should make for a few extra dollars to expand your wardrobe. Happy New Year to you!
April