PDA

View Full Version : Early morning walk and tooted at.

Raechel Marris
01-01-2010, 09:44 AM
I was up early so I decided to go for a walk at -35 and all needing to check my bank account. I was dressed in makeup down to my stiletto boots.
While walking down the street the same truck kept tooting the horn at me, but I kept going trying to ignore the persons inside.
I didn't think I was that passable ,but I guess all they were seeing was a woman walking.
I even stopped at the local drug store to look at makeup and stuff. I left to go home and there comes that same truck again tooting the horn. Gee It's nice to know that my same sex finds me hot with me all dolled up. I managed to see how much money I had left to pay bills and buy more girlly things. Lol

Hugs and Happy New Year to all you girls.

msginaadoll
01-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Welly you were wearing high heeled boots! Some men can't help themselves when they see them. I would have stopped and asked u were u bought them.

DianneRoberts
01-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Maybe the truck driver was one of us saying "You go gurl !! "

jenna_woods
01-01-2010, 02:52 PM
well that's what happen wen us girls look nice

Aubrey Green
01-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Sounds like he was just trying to be a gentleman and offer someone sexy a ride in 35 below temperatures!

Raechel Marris
01-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Lol, oh my I wouldn't exactly say a 1.5 " heel is very high and I got them at a store called Giant Tiger for 10 or $15 dollars. I think they were looking for something extra, wink wink, and the truck was a 4dr suburban. At -35 -40 with wind chill I was just a goin'
huggies

Nicole Erin
01-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Going out en femme is nothing compared to braving negative 35 degrees, THAT took nerve!

If I went out in that cold the thread would be called "going out with in a women's artic outfit.

KristinSkye
01-01-2010, 05:28 PM
I was up early so I decided to go for a walk at -35 and all needing to check my bank account. I was dressed in makeup down to my stiletto boots.
While walking down the street the same truck kept tooting the horn at me, but I kept going trying to ignore the persons inside.
I didn't think I was that passable ,but I guess all they were seeing was a woman walking.
I even stopped at the local drug store to look at makeup and stuff. I left to go home and there comes that same truck again tooting the horn. Gee It's nice to know that my same sex finds me hot with me all dolled up. I managed to see how much money I had left to pay bills and buy more girlly things. Lol

hehe, thats great. Doesn't sound like it bothered you much ;)

Raechel Marris
01-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Lol, I am a veteran of going out in subzero weather being an old boy scout or should I say girl scout. Cold winters are a way of life here in western Canada 4 -6 months. I guess your right going out en femme is nothing compared to -35 walks. I could have used a scarf. Purple would be nice. Hmm a new years gift for myself.

Ugly Michele
01-01-2010, 06:56 PM

Hugs and Happy New Year to all you girls.

Maybe he wanted to give you a ride, aren't you glad your mom said never get into a truck with a stranger!

Raechel Marris
01-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Maybe he wanted to give you a ride, aren't you glad your mom said never get into a truck with a stranger!
Yes I'm glad she told me that and I liked the walk even though it was cold. It's part of my exercise routine and be even more sexier. In male mode I won't even take rides unless I know the person well. Oh well when your good your good.lol

sherri52
01-01-2010, 08:24 PM
They weren't looking at your face:hugs:, But you were comfortable enough to take the walk. My guess is that you are passable.:love:

Raechel Marris
01-02-2010, 02:48 PM
No they didn't see my face and I was fairly comfortable to go for the walk. I am passable enough to fool a greek hostess,cosmetics SA,waitress friends. I even had a guy on a bicycle rrrr me, but that's another story for another time. hugs