PDA

View Full Version : TaDa!-1st shopping trip and semi-outing

Tara Lutschich
01-01-2010, 07:44 PM
First, I just love this place. Everyone is so helpful and personal and so great to share with you girls. Esp all the help on wigs as I still need my first.

In my town we have no mall, only Wal-Mart and raggedy K-Mart, any way made my first make-up shopping trip (male) yesterday 2 pm, and spent the time I needed at make up aisles getting what I needed(need more) and then needed some panty hose as my first outfit arrives Monday. Took the time to hit each aisle in clothing section so I know where everything is... was a blast!

This afternoon we had a nice warm day for here, sunny to partly cloudy with light wind, around 30 degrees. Warmest day this week. I ride my bike most everywhere, very bike friendly town. I have a jacked up back woods jeep but prefer to bike.

Anyway,live near the walking/jogging/biking 8 mile 2 lane loop that runs along the river( very pretty, iced over, covered in snow, mostly secluded, lots of trees, benches..) Put on thin outdoor skull cap, helmet (no wig yet), sunglasses, a bit of check makeup and lipstick, a couple of longsleeve tight outdoor shirts over my B cup set up and my mittens( which are girl mittens).

The small stashes I've had over the years have all been purged, so having fun with my pink fog, have a week or so before school starts and won't have as much time...

Nice safe outing, not much face time with strangers.
Very nice ride, just loved being out as Tara. Only ran into 6 groups on the path, not as busy as usual....

Again tommoroow!

sherri52
01-01-2010, 09:05 PM
It's nice to get out. I have a bike path close to me as well. 147 miles of wearing whatever I want. No vehicles allowed. For redneck territory that is great.