PDA

View Full Version : Conundrum

Christinedreamer
01-02-2010, 01:03 AM
I have seen many posts here commenting on the attitudes of straight men when they see an attractive CD or TG/TS. Some positive, some negative and many just plain juvenile or homophobic.

I find myself in an interesting circumstance and wonder how unusual or common I may be.

As you can see from the avatar i adore superf frilly femme outfits. You can also see I am not exactly a petite little thing. I am 6ft and 300lbs. (big boned)

When alone, I find myself aching to be smaller, passable, and to actually sometimes BE a woman complete with corrective surgery.

Herein lies the problem. I am not overly attracted to men although I have dated some beautiful female impersonators in the past (2nd base only).

I do enjoy and desire an emotionally stable and "real" (down to earth and honest) woman BUT I also find myself equally attracted to confident, and attractive CD/TG/TS women.

When I am in that postion, I temporarily lose most awareness of my own personal desires.

I want to be the knight in shining armor and treat her like a lady and her extra attributes mean nothing to me, one way or the other.

Sometimes I feel like I am trying to live vicariously through those who have achieved what I do not feel capable of doing. Too big and definitely not feminine in appearance or voice.

Does this make sense to you all and am I a lone wolf here?

windycissy
01-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Makes a lot of sense, my first "boyfriend" was a crossdresser who, like you, was too macho to pass. He was a good sport and invited me out with him as the guy and me as the girl and a romance blossomed...