PDA

View Full Version : Define "Pink Fog"

Danielle Gee
01-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Hi Girls:
I hate to label myself as a "Clueless, Senior Citizen" but I'm (relatively) new here and have heard this term used often. So here's the question " define what Pink Fog means to you. I'll begin.....

To me it's that feminine feeling I get when I'm sitting at my vanity doing my hair.... Body smooth and silky.....painted fingers and toes...smell of perfume in the air.....Jewelry and heels on.....legs crossed....taut garter straps......Dress hanging on a hanger nearby .....To me this part of the preperations is sheer nirvana!!!!:brolleyes:

Have I the right idea, or is the "Pink Fog" something completely different

Love ya all!!
Danielle

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-02-2010, 01:32 PM
There is no set definition for it... It's different to every girl. For some, like you, it's where you feel so feminine that maybe for just a moment you forget that you're a crossdresser and believe yourself to actually BE female. For others, pink fog is when your crossdressing becomes such a significant part of your life that it begins to interfere with other aspects of your life...such as your finances, most often, or your social life.

For me, I've never had a need to use the term, so I've never had a need to define it for myself. *shrug* :)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, though, I guess my workplace *IS* a pink fog. See, back in the spring of 08 I pulled the managers aside one by one and convinced them that I had an extreme case of gynecomastia and that my doctor recommended I start wearing a bra. Doing this, I got myself a good excuse to be able to wear one at work without worrying about managers thinking badly of me. Thing is, since then, even when I've been tempted to purge, I CAN'T now because I *MUST* show up at work with my breastforms in place and my bra on, or my cover is blown. So, the crossdressing interferes with my work, so I guess that's a pink fog.

sherri52
01-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Pink fog is the overwhelming urge to do something for your femme side. Example: You go out to get a pair of workboots and along the way you see a nice scarf that you have to have and then i cute skirt, etc. You finally get home with 12 femme items and no boots and maybe no money to go back out to but them

Sandra
01-02-2010, 02:02 PM
For a GG the pink fog is.....

Being short of money because finances have been spent on everything to do with cding, a lot of the time without the GGs knowledge, until she sees a bil etc.

Being ignored because all the cder thinks about is herself and spending all the time on herself.

There's more but I'll leave at that for now :D

tinalynn
01-02-2010, 02:04 PM
For me, it's when I want to stay out, or go right back out. Keep shopping, trying more stuff on... Just not stop being dressed! The last fog I was in was late Nov, out of town for business. I was out every night for 10 days, even walked through much of Valley Forge park in a skirt! Going back this coming week and can't wait! (Don't tell wifey I said that...)

Alisa
01-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi Danielle,
The pink fog subject is one that gets a lot of play here. The following search may be helpful:

Tag "Ping Fog" - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/tags.php?tag=pink+fog

:hugs:
Alisa

ReineD
01-02-2010, 03:48 PM
See this recent thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122527).

My response is the same:

If you're interested in getting a GG's impression, pink fog is not the sense of happiness, wholeness, or euphoria that comes with the freedom of expression. It is the self-absorption that can accompany those feelings to the point where responsibilities and loved ones' needs are disregarded.

I don't know if it causes any hardships among the single CDs, but it has ruined relationships.

Kate Simmons
01-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Not sure any more really. I dissipated mine with the C4.:battingeyelashes::)

Karren H
01-02-2010, 11:22 PM
White fog that was washed with your red gym shorts!! Yeah!! That's it! :)