PDA

View Full Version : Going out today, almost there!

Daniela76
01-02-2010, 04:44 PM
So I am going out today, dressed en femme, kind of a girly hair style, but no makeup. Did shave about 2 hours ago, already have some shadow! :sad:

Wearing new Nike sneakers (white with baby blue accents), black knee highs (clash I know, but I have to go buy some white crew socks), ON Sweetheart blue jeans, Barely There black satin bikini, tummy shaper cami, & a thin long sleeve t-shirt in teal. And I bought a purse last night!! Nine & CO. at Kohl's. Black, just sort of sedate, could just be a men's shoulder bag.

I feel sooo pretty!! Just wish I had a women's coat to wear!

Once my iPhone gets done restoring (slow as hell) I plan on calling a lady I used to work with & am good friends with. I want to tell her about me because she is really nice & I think she would be accepting.

Wish me luck!!

The only real hurdle is getting out of my house without my male roommates seeing me too much!!

WandaRae2009
01-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Good luck -- The first time is definitely the hardest. I hope you friend is accepting and supportive. It would be a lot easier to have someone to share with on a regular basis.

Rachel Morley
01-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Good luck getting out of the house and with your lady friend. The best thing about your post IMHO is that you said: [B"I feel sooo pretty!!" ... crossdressing no matter what you wear, or how you look, should make everyone feel like that! :)

Karren H
01-02-2010, 08:55 PM
With your current temperature you better go buy yourself a decent fem wool coat!! Wind chill is like below zero!

Daniela76
01-03-2010, 12:41 AM
YAY HAPPY DAY!!! :D

I went & picked up my friend. She is about 14 years older than me & has been really nice to me. She is married & I play X-box games sometimes with her husband online.

We went & ate & talked about a lot of things. Told her about regular life stuff & she shared stuff about her. I was being a lady & listening to her!! No interrupting unless I was clarifying or commenting on what she said!! She has been having family problems with her oldest daughter not talking to her for over 15 months!! Yuck.

So after sitting for awhile, eating & more talking I finally got the courage to tell her. It helped that she just happened to mention that her youngest daughter loves sharing stuff with her since she is so accepting & non-judgmental.

Told her about my CDing and she took it really well. She has gay friends & a gay brother, so this was not that out there for her. Told her a lot of stuff & she listened to it all. Even shared a little TMI at times, but she just listened and laughed since I was being so funny. She asked a lot of fun questions & I answered them all. She was really happy for me to be so happy & accepting of myself. After awhile we left & went back to her house. She had to do laundry so I visited with her some more & we were talking about her family problems.
She said I was very good at sitting ladylike with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap. And I was looking at her the whole time she was talking too!!
I was listening to her talk and she was getting more emotional every moment. Finally she started to tear up and I moved over and put my arm around her & held her close and comforted her. Like a girl would do for her friend. She cried for awhile & thanked me for listening to her. :hugs:
She actually wants to go shopping with me and hang out if I am en femme!!! She said she would help me with makeup even if I need it!
I told her I loved her for caring so much about me. I have always thought of her like a sister/aunt & she is so nice!

HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!

Miranda09
01-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Sounded like a wonderful experience for you Daniela. It's always nice to have a friend to confide in, especially a gg friend. :)

PretzelGirl
01-03-2010, 10:02 AM
It sounds like a banner day for you. But it sounds like she is going through trying times. Remember to be a friend first, and a girlfriend second. I think your listening was exactly what she needed. :hugs: