PDA

View Full Version : Don't you love it when..

Deborah
08-03-2005, 02:37 AM
I was standing outside my college when a bunch of women who work for Cingular were leaving the building. These women were really cute too. About 5 or 6 guys were standing near me starring at the women as they left. Each had their own little comment on what they would like to do to them. I was laughing inside thinking how nice it would be to BE the cute blonde wearing the skimpy white top and minidress....sigh how wonderful it would be LOL.:D

Gemma
08-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Happens to me every time I'm out with my friends from work, one of my pals has a gf, he thinks he's god's gift, the truth is he makes quasimodo look normal and he's always scaning men's magazine at work, If he notices a particular woman, if we are out or in a mag, he makes his grunt and what he would like to do to her, I just look at her and think WOW! what a cute skirt or dress or what ever she is wearing and please could you tell me where you brought it from :)

Melissa Ryan
08-03-2005, 03:23 AM
This is kinda funny isnt it? Most of my male freinds,have heads on springs! Lyn used to get upset if she ever saw me look too. But now she understands, and we both end up looking and talking about the clothes, fasions, hair jewelry,ETC, ETC!! Often starts with a " I want one of those!" And she will come out with, it is a nice dress, but none of your shoes would go with that! So then I spend the rest of the day looking at womens feet! :dance:

.........Melissa.............

Angela Burke
08-03-2005, 03:33 AM
Yeah when a girl walks by I'm really just checking out her outfit!

Love Angela XX

Melissa Ryan
08-03-2005, 03:43 AM
You should probably take notice or the hair, colour, style and length too.

Angela Burke
08-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Oh Mell,

You can such a bitch at times!

Love Angela XX

RachelDenise
08-03-2005, 04:28 AM
I ususally feel very uncomfortable when the machismo rises. I generally am looking for fashion and beauty issues, but to be honest, some of those thoughts are in my mind, just not openly said.

Emily Ann Brown
08-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Mellisa,

As one who hasn't told her secret yet to the missus I still get accused of thinking about getting in some young woman's pants when in reality I'm dreaming about getting in her dress and heels.

Emily Ann

Trish
08-03-2005, 05:45 AM
Every time I see attractively dressed women, I wonder where the bought what they are wearing, and if it comes in my size.

Melissa Ryan
08-03-2005, 05:59 AM
Thank you Andy! :) Thats the nicest thing that has been said to me all day!
I'm really sorry to hear that Emily. It did take some convincing, to get Lyn to realise that I was telling her the truth. But a few times something shiney rolled past me, so I followed. Didnt take her long after that to realise that I am just interested, nothing harmfull! (It was hard to find my way home a couple of times, things roll fast and far. And we live on a hill! :lol: )

.......Melissa..........

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 06:07 AM
you know guys spend 99.9% of their time thinking how get a woman ... on the hunt ...
although veary happly married i chatt with woman all the time telling them i love their nails or your hair is beautifull ...or a excuse me but you have the most georgus eyes i ever seen ..and i could chatt them any time ...could be if the guys realy wanted to get a woman thay might want to walk a while in there heels ........................

Deanna2
08-03-2005, 06:52 AM
Hey, I admire and appreciate the packaging, whilst I contemplate the contents.

What I think is special though is that, as a CD, I have a realization of how the packaging is put together and that maybe I can learn something new and expand my own horizons.

Clare
08-03-2005, 07:15 AM
Every time I see attractively dressed women, I wonder where they bought what they are wearing, and if it comes in my size.
Yep, so do i!

Christine

Amelie
08-03-2005, 07:30 AM
When I am with some of my male friends, we pretty much act the same.

When a pretty girl walks by they say things like "girl,, that dress is so gnarly' or "girl, what's with the hair, there must be some bald horse in Detroit who wants his hair back", well,,, maybe they don't say these things exactly, most of the time they ignore girls as they walk by.

But if a cute guy walks by, then the animal in them comes out. They become peegzzz.

Tiffy
08-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Every time I see attractively dressed women, I wonder where the bought what they are wearing, and if it comes in my size.

Bingo!!! We have a winner. I am the exact same way.

Kisses, April

michellej
08-03-2005, 08:33 AM
I just sigh and think "I used to look that young"

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Yep I'm sure you'd like to be her wouldn't you.:p I just have no interest in men, not even if they were to drool all over me.

Stephenie
08-03-2005, 09:20 AM
My wife still thinks I'm looking at the woman but, I'm really looking at the clothes. Though sometimes they seem to fit better on so women than others.

Olivia
08-03-2005, 09:47 AM
In 1995 I returned to college after a 20 year "spring break". I went to Texas A&M and there were thousands of beautiful girls and women on campus everyday. One of my friends, who did know about Olivia, asked me about the girls there. I told him of course there were many hotties there, but I was torn between two emotions-did I want to "have" the girl OR did I want to be the girl? When I see a beautiful female now, I usually admire her clothes, hair or jewelry first; and like many said, I wonder, "now where did she find that?" Olivia

eileen1969
08-03-2005, 02:03 PM
guys are looking at me while thier girlfreind is right there with them! and when girls get jelous of my legs and they just try so hard to give mio bitch eyez! ( nice try!) I notice girls too whom love to get hooked on mylegs! sexy and sassy n know it girls! :p :p :p :p

Shaylynn
08-04-2005, 05:45 AM
I'm always checking out what the ladies are wearing and how they do their makeup.then I wonder I'd look like wearing the same outfit.
hugs
Shaylynn