PDA

View Full Version : why it's a little difficult for me to pass!

LauraCassidy
01-03-2010, 11:51 AM
All the femme cloths I wear are fairly toned-down and reasonably subtle. Except for one item: my shoes !

I do not wear short skirts (only knee-length), I show no cleavage on my upper body and not too much make-up. But I ALWAYS wear very high stiletto heels (4.5inches) (usually in shiny black patent leather too) that have noisy metal-tipped heels. Even a GG would draw a lot of attention to herself wearing these shoes! But that's just the way it is my me - my crossdressing centres around these ultra-erotic shoes. I could wear female drab shoes and blend in more but that would be pointless for me...

By the way, I just love this site. It was my best discovery of 2009 !!

Laura

Danielle Gee
01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
I can't bear the thought of the EMT staring down at me (trying to supress a chuckle) after I've falllen and broken my leg (or worse). I can just visulize that "I told ya so" smirk from my honey.

I'm so clumsy I can't walk and chew gum at the same time. They look good on you however

Love (3" or less) Danielle:love:

docrobbysherry
01-03-2010, 12:54 PM
I have NO interest in passing. But, I wouldn't worry about my heels, if I DID go out dressed!:eek:

I see GGs out with very hi-heels all the time! Maybe u r just fixated on your shoes, Laura? U CAN buy glue on rubber tips, to make your stilettos quieter. But, I can't see where 4" heels alone, would "out" u!:brolleyes:

LauraCassidy
01-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Sherry! Thanx for your reply. Your suggestion re the rubber tips is fine but it's the classic metal-tipped heels that turn me on ;)

No, they don't out me directly, but a man or woman is more likely to give a stiletto-wearer a second glance (AND it's on the second glance that I could be read!!)

SuzanneBender
01-03-2010, 01:49 PM
I am not sure why you titled your thread what you did, but to answer your question...Duh its the rockin shoes girl.

If wearing the shoes is more important to you then passing, then be fierce. If blending is more important to a look around. You may find gals wearing shoes like that in the local club but you aren't going to find them strolling the concourse at the local mall.

Its all about personality and desire. If the shoe fits darling wear it and damn what others think. :D

Fab Karen
01-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Few of us literally pass. Walk proud and remember: if someone is staring, obviously they must be in love.

Airazor
01-03-2010, 08:41 PM
I wish shoes were my only concern. The reason I can't pass is 'cause I'm built like a linebacker :tongueout:

Carly D.
01-03-2010, 09:00 PM
What I wish I could do is just wear the clothing that I want to and not even bother with trying to pass.. in other words not wear a bra stuffed with "filler" or makeup, which I really don't or didn't. I would wear nail polish but who looks at a girls fingers and says "yep, that's a cross dresser".. I've seen guys who wear a dress here and I applaud them.. I wish I could get brave enough to post my pictures of me partially dressed up.. I am wearing a skirt with tights or pantyhose and heels but from the waist up I'm wearing a T shirt and baseball cap.. the way I wish I could be all the time..

Karren H
01-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Passing is over rated.... In my humble opinion.

victoriamwilliams1
01-03-2010, 09:30 PM
For some of us it is about being accepted, however 4 inch heels is like you say an attention grabber for any woman.

msginaadoll
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I would never say passing is overrated. Who doesnt want to be accepted and treated well- thats passing enuff for me. I also love high heels but realize that they do not always work for me. When I hit the mall for any time shopping too high heels kill my feet. Thats the time for flats and wedge heels. I like to think I can still look cute in flats or stilletos. Course I have been known to be delusional.

kellycan27
01-06-2010, 08:40 PM

No it's not:heehee:

Persephone
01-06-2010, 09:01 PM
But I ALWAYS wear very high stiletto heels (4.5inches) (usually in shiny black patent leather too) that have noisy metal-tipped heels.

Laura

Are you talking about the ones that have a tiny metal tip? That are about an eighth of an inch across? About ¼ the size of ordinary stilettos? Often called FMS?

Then, uh, yeah, you're going to get noticed!

And yeah, a 5" pair of those is what I wore on Halloween, but that's just about the only time it is possible to wear them in public unless you work in a bordello.

joyce483
01-06-2010, 09:14 PM
ok Karren that was nice but go back to the other pictures of your self!!

sissystephanie
01-06-2010, 09:20 PM
It is not just a "little difficult" for me to pass, it is practically impossible! I have never been able to understand fixing a wig or doing makeup well. So since my dear wife passed away, I just forget about those things and go out dressed without that stuff. Just a guy in a dress or skirt, or whatever feminine things I put on. Oh yes, I do wear feminine shoes most of the time, but no heels higher than 2 1/2 inches. I really don't want a broken leg, or worse!

BTW, I do wear skirts more often than dresses! I have all lengths, from mid thigh to ankle! Usually wear one that comes just to my knees!:)

Nicole Erin
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
The important thing is enjoying yourself.
AND who wouldn't enjoy a hot pair of heels like you enjoy? I know some GG's that love them too.

Midnight Skye
01-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah the whole 4-5 inch heels thing does make it hard to pass. On the other hand... you might still get some fun comments and lots of attention :) I mean you are wearing strikingly tall heels... that's what you wear when you want people to look - giggles -

nikkijo
01-07-2010, 01:46 AM
No it's not:heehee:

spoken by someone who passes... kelly we all would want your abilities... some of us just arent built quite nearly perfect enough like you... some of us try and still cant pass even after 4 hrs of work... and isnt there a rule about lost wages nv...

kellycan27
01-07-2010, 02:32 AM
spoken by someone who passes... kelly we all would want your abilities... some of us just arent built quite nearly perfect enough like you... some of us try and still cant pass even after 4 hrs of work... and isnt there a rule about lost wages nv...

It's not about me..it's about passing NOT being over rated. Just my opinion.
And.. right now, I am in New Hampshire...Not LV..:heehee:

Kel

SteveDallas
01-07-2010, 09:06 AM
I wish shoes were my only concern. The reason I can't pass is 'cause I'm built like a linebacker :tongueout:
Same here, I look like a 3:4 scale offensive lineman.

KarenHiller
01-07-2010, 10:37 AM

I know I can pass easily, and I love knowing that. For those of you who are 'built like a linebacker', all of your life you've been able to be a real man and protect yourselves from threats from others. That's your blessing, and you've never been teased like some of us about being small, or looking like a sissy even when you weren't trying to look femme. I hated being petite and thin when I was a teenager, but now I'm delighted I can look like a woman and go out any time I'm in the mood.

Karen

Erica2Sweet
01-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Pairing tall shoes with something like bootcut jeans or trousers and a casual top/sweater/jacket doesn't seem to draw any unwanted attention even here in the midwest. A lot of fashionable women are wearing heels along with more casual outfits and it looks great. :)

sherri52
01-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Laura: Enjoy what you like to wear and the heck with the rest of the world. Do you dress for them or yourself? Wear what makes you feel good.

Shadeauxmarie
01-07-2010, 10:54 AM

I agree. You need a running game to balance the offence.

Seriously, I will never pass. Too much Sasquatch hair gene. Football shoulders too. BUT, I still enjoy dressing. I feel more comfortable wearing nylon panties and hose and such.

Slim Jim
01-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Pairing tall shoes with something like bootcut jeans or trousers and a casual top/sweater/jacket doesn't seem to draw any unwanted attention even here in the midwest. A lot of fashionable women are wearing heels along with more casual outfits and it looks great. :)
Try running in those 5" heels when you're at the mall and a gang of hispanic males decide they want to work you over.

Samantha_Smile
01-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Even without heels, Im a lofty 6'6"... Thats right, Im an inch away from 7 foot in some sexy 5" heels.
But passing is just a fantasy for me, there are many more problems than just height that stop me from passing.
(Man-brow anyone?)

Although, sometimes I wonder... If I were 10" shorter :daydreaming:

StarrOfDelite
01-07-2010, 11:41 AM

and no one has ever accused me of being 'humble.' :D

I just want to be beautiful, handsome, stupendous and lusted after by men and women and undecideds whether I'm in male or female garb, is that asking too much?

Erica2Sweet
01-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Try running in those 5" heels when you're at the mall and a gang of hispanic males decide they want to work you over.

I live in an area where gangs generally don't hang out at the mall and look for people to harass in broad daylight. At this point in time, here, I personally would be more concerned with breaking a heel than gang violence. That being said, if anyone else reading this feels they need to live life in fear of such things, then by all means feel free to do so.

...but I do carry protection just in case...and I know how to take my shoes off.

...and some of my best friends are hispanic.

Midnight Skye
01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
...and I know how to take my shoes off.

I couldn't take my shoes off in a hurry if I wanted to. They all strap on or zip up :o

msginaadoll
01-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Well if ya pass, you probably can pass in flats or 4 or 5 inch heels. If ya dont then it really doesnt matter. If u are on the border line im sure anything that looks sexxy or gets you noticed or draws attention to u is bad or good depending on if u want the attention.

RachelRICD
01-10-2010, 09:04 AM
I love 4 and 5" heels but they have their place. I wear 4" heels to work all the time, especially in the spring/summer/fall. Being only 5-6 1/2" they work for me and I find them very comfortable. I agree that fashion has made very high heels fasionable and I occasionally wear 5" heels on a special occasion when I am in a cocktail dress or holiday outfit. In the winter it's usually 3" boots so I don't break a leg in the snow and ice. I guess it's all about reality but if you just dress at home for your own enjoyment do whatever makes you feel good.

:love:

fetishtop
02-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Airazor, SteveDallas, et al: I've a similar problem; I don't look like a linebacker, and I'm not a Frankenstein, but I've had someone work on me, and it was clear that my build and facial features don't cut it. I really envy guys who can dress up and pass, and look hot. It would be fantastic to go out en femme with friends to bars, restaurants, etc.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-06-2010, 08:27 PM
I show no cleavage on my upper body and not too much make-up.
I tend to think that showing cleavage is a bonus to passability. If someone is looking at your cleavage, they're not looking at your face. ;)

I also fairly consistently wear skirts or dresses with a mid-thigh or higher hemline to display my legs...

But I ALWAYS wear very high stiletto heels (4.5inches) (usually in shiny black patent leather too) that have noisy metal-tipped heels.
When I go out during the day, I wear flat shoes. When I go out at night, I wear heels. A couple of pairs are only 3" but most are 4 to 5". I have no hesitation in stopping by a supermarket on the way home from dinner out, wearing the same outfit as I've been out in, including the heels. I might not "pass", but I never get negative feedback. Most shop staff don't even take a second glance.

Oh, and I'm about 5' 11" in bare feet, so adding 5" heels does make me stand out.

Bree-asaurus
02-06-2010, 09:29 PM
I love high heels too, but I'm a fellow giant... 6'5" barefoot. And also scared to go outside the house dressed, so it works for now lol.

nikkijo
02-07-2010, 03:53 AM

no issues... that is why i carry a gun...