PDA

View Full Version : I just came out to my best mate

chloe
08-03-2005, 04:47 AM
after a manly trip to the Thurkish baths and subsequent huge night of drunken debauchery. After the bar, we went back to his flat and started drinking screwdrivers. grrrrrrrrr. I just came out and told him everything about Chloe. He said he wasnt shocked, and to be fair hes one of my more tolernt friends. He hadnt expected it though. All in all he seemed to be very suportive, ie the next day as we nursed out hangovers, there was no atmosohere. He was even curious as to what sort of female stlye I go for( even said he would come shopping with me).. Very strange feeling as we've been very close friends for 12 years. Oh well , he knows now and hes promised not to tell anyone else. I hope he doesnt.
Anyway I feel refreshed and glad I told him. That makes my comming out tally to 4 people now. Theres no stopping me :)

Phillis
08-03-2005, 05:51 AM
I did the same thing a few months ago with my present roommate. He said that whatever makes me happy no problem. I also came out to his girlfriend about a couple of weeks ago. She is very supportive and helps me in buying clothes. SHe will also show me how to apply makeup as I am new in that field. It has been fun.

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 06:25 AM
way cool he wan't to go shopping with you ??? wow that worked out good..........

Mx Justina
08-03-2005, 07:33 AM
after a manly trip to the Thurkish baths and subsequent huge night of drunken debauchery. After the bar, we went back to his flat and started drinking screwdrivers. grrrrrrrrr. I just came out and told him everything about Chloe. He said he wasnt shocked, and to be fair hes one of my more tolernt friends. He hadnt expected it though. All in all he seemed to be very suportive, ie the next day as we nursed out hangovers, there was no atmosohere. He was even curious as to what sort of female stlye I go for( even said he would come shopping with me).. Very strange feeling as we've been very close friends for 12 years. Oh well , he knows now and hes promised not to tell anyone else. I hope he doesnt.
Anyway I feel refreshed and glad I told him. That makes my comming out tally to 4 people now. Theres no stopping me :)

Cheers!!!(no pun intended)...

Crossdressing is simply far too intrisinc a personal aspect...for it to be effectively denied, hidden or compartmentalised...without incurring long-term unhealthy emotional distortions, and even damaging stress side effects.

J.

chloe
08-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Yeah, Ive just been soooooo lucky, and its amazing how good i feel about this. I have stratigicaly planed who i came out to though. Im fairly certain some of my mates would be horrified.Anyway Im on a full on femmine high at the moment though and thats good enough for me.........

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Well done, that's four down. Rest of the world to go ;)

Stephenie
08-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Sounds like things are going great for you. Though I have never heard of a non-CDing male volunteer to go shopping.

Jamie M
08-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Sounds like things are going great for you. Though I have never heard of a non-CDing male volunteer to go shopping.

The thought had crossed my mind that maybe next time you have a drinky or two together he reveals his CD'ing past to you ;)

Seriuosly though , really happy for you and hope that your next 'outing' goes just as well for you :thumbsup:

chloe
08-03-2005, 01:13 PM
The thought had occured to me too, but he really isnt a Cd'r. he said he dressed up once for work and really enjoyed it( but definatly isnt into it). He also had a gay experience when he was a young teen ( but definatly isnt gay or bi). Hes definatly not your normal blokey mans man. Hes a bit of a shopping guru( for guys things) too

Toyah
08-03-2005, 01:16 PM
My wife was tricky enough, may tell my mum some day but think thats it.

Melissa Ryan
08-03-2005, 02:58 PM
You told me!!! I have been keeping it a secret. But I dont know how long I can keep that up!!!!!

..........Melissa...........

StephanieCD
08-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Good friend!

kysmet
08-04-2005, 04:22 PM
When I came out to my best friend it was at a birthday party for another friend of ours. Only thing he could say to me was, 'You actually have nice legs'. He sort of outed himself that day. Now I catch him browsing TS singles sites and he's told me about a couple of TS's here that he is now friends with. Funny how things work out.

Ericka Jean

jessbcuzz
08-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Congrats! 4 people knowing is 4 knowing how you feel and 4 less that you have to worry about finding out.