PDA

View Full Version : My live after

trisha254
01-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi ; To all you gorgeous ladies,I have a question to ask .Let me start out, I been a windower for a few year now, And I started dressing again shortly after that time , for what reason I do not known , but it as been away for me to deal with live , what I,am getting at here are there other like myself that been thru about the same or is just my way reliving my presure , because for along period I had not dress, And with Trish back in my live I been able to deal with alot of nicer thinks we all enjoy during??????

Trish

jenna_woods
01-03-2010, 09:06 PM
sorry to here about your loss, but am glad you have found your self again, gool luck

windycissy
01-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I have a dear friend who was a lifelong closet crossdresser until his wife passed away, now [-]he's[/-] she's well on the way to becoming a full time woman, like breast implants, etc...she's confided to me that she was profoundly depressed and that becoming a woman saved her life

sissystephanie
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Trish, first of all let me say that you are a very good looking lady!!

I myself have been a widower for over 4 1/2 years now. I have been a CD for well over 60 years, and told my late wife before we married. She not only accepted me, but fully supported me. She was the one who fixed my wig and did my makeup when either I alone, or the both of of us went out. I still miss her very much, and do dress a lot but without using a wig or makeup. I just go out in a skirt or dress! If people don't like the way I look, that is their problem!

Keep on dressing, Trish! You are too good looking to stop! Contact me if you would like to. I am always happy to chat, one way or another, with others like us!

Emme
01-03-2010, 09:18 PM
You look wonderful. Dressing is a known relaxing method!

Phyliss
01-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Trisha.
A number of years ago I spent some time talking to a counselor about my CDing. ( Not that I cared why I did, but more to satisfy my wife and let her think I was trying to get "fixed" ... heh fat chance ) One of the things that came oiut of all this was that I first began with the passing of my Mom when I was 9.
The counselor's opinion was that I was somehow missing my Mother and wearing her clothes was my way of dealing with it. OK, fine the counselor has a diploma on the wall that says they're smart, so I guess I'll go with that.
As to my return to CDing, it kinda followed ( in the counselor's way of thinking ) that because of my wife's illness and the amount of meds she was taking, our "intimate" life sorta .... well it did. ( nuff said )

NOT attempting to diagnose anything here but maybe there is something to it. I note that, I've begun to wear a necklace of my late wife. ( simple gold chain ) I don't wear it over my shirts or show it off, but I do keep it on.

Rachel05
01-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Very sorry to hear of your sad loss, I really enjoy dressing, it is very much part of my life and me, but I do find that in times of stress (nothing like yours by the way) I find it hleps me relax and de-stress, so it works for me and if it helps you then it is for the good and may I say in your pic you look very nice and very relaxed