PDA

View Full Version : New years resoulution

KerryLynn
01-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Well this is a new start for me in 2010. I have decided to open myself up more. for the past 5 years i have been wearing women's jeans and shirts with bras and panties but i have worn a tshirt or jacket over them. The past few days i have forgone the over clouthes ((still wear a jacket but its a black Tinkerbell jacket)) over a white turtleneck that showed well i was wearing a bra. trip to flea market ((outside 35 degrees so i opted for a wolf coat over it still female)) in walmart unzipped the tinkerbell coat no one said a word. Tommrow it will be something else. havent decided yet. Thinking about a black half button up vneck long sleave shirt. Keep me in your thoughts being in SC redneck hell i still worry about saftie even though just about everyone knows. Out the closet but still look for the time i would have to run back in.

Karren H
01-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Your in my thoughts.... The thought of you wearing fem jeans....... Arrrrgggggggg.... :D

NV Susan
01-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi Kerry, I have been wearing bras under both male & female tops that may show I'm wearing a bra. I don't think most people notice and if they do :eek: they never comment about it, so go out there and have fun!!! :thumbsup:

thinnthera
01-04-2010, 01:49 PM
I wish i can say the same ...... good luck

lingerieLiz
01-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm amazed at what you can wear and no one seams to notice.

sherri52
01-04-2010, 10:52 PM
When you wear a bra in drab just make sure you shirt is a loose fit it hides the straps better than a "T" shirt.