PDA

View Full Version : An Amazing Weekend

gretchen_love
01-04-2010, 01:19 AM
While this may be in the wrong section, I still wanted to share the awesome experience I had this weekend. It was my first time dressing in front of anyone else, and it couldn't have been better.

I went to visit one of the only friends who I have some out to, and she said it would be cool if I brought clothing and dressed up. Her husband was totally cool with it too, which made it that much better. When packing, I put just about the whole wardrobe into my bag. My mom looked a little confused when I left for the weekend with a full duffel bag!

The first night we just hung out and caught up. When we woke up the second day, we went shopping! We found a Fredrick's of Hollywood online, and went to that mall. We wandered around for a while, and then went to Fred's. They were having a huge sale, but strangely the store was practically deserted. My friend tried on a corset, and finally convinced me to try one on. The woman was really helpful, and we both ended up buying the same one!

My friend helped me with my makeup, showing me a few tricks on how to apply it better. She also let me use some of her really good makeup, with a totally different color than what I am used to. I dressed up and hung out with her and her husband for the whole evening, dressed and comfortable. Her husband even made a few light cracks about it, which boosted my comfort level. Overall, I was dressed for several hours, and was totally at ease the whole time. I don't think my first time in front of anyone else could have gone better! Results are attached...

I know I have a long way to go before actually being able to pass, but I think I have come a long way from when I joined. Thanks for reading! Comments much appreciated!

DaisyG
01-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Gretchen,

It's great to see your early steps be such a success. You sound like it felt comfortable for you, and maybe that's the biggest plus of all.

Hugs,

Daisy

Persephone
01-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Congratulations on having a wonderful couple as your supportive friends! It sounds like you had a terrific weekend!

Christina Horton
01-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Hay hun don't worrie about passing to much , as you can see I don't pass fully and I go out every wear and never had a prob. It's you attitude like , if you walk in a room looking like your going to rob the place then they will treat you accordingly. It's the same if you walk around like your , doing something wrong , your scared you'll be outed , avoiding peoples eyes in a oblivious way , you walk quickly and dart around like your being chased , etc. You walk around like you belong there and that your just one of the girls and that is where most of the fable PASSING comes from I think. Just my :2c:

Rianna Humble
01-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Hi Gretchen,

It's great that you have found a couple who will support you and it does sound like you had a great time.

Just one question - if you "don't pass" who is that in the photos?

erickka
01-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Congrats on your firsttime "in front of someone" To tell you the truth, you look great!

sissystephanie
01-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Gretchen, I have to agree with Rianna! You are a pretty good looking lady! Glad you had fun on your weekend. Keep it up!

gretchen_love
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Hey all! Thanks for all the support! The weekend was great, and I am so glad I have my friends.

And Rhianna, no way am I ready to pass! Or have the confidence to go out...But we shall see with time!

AmiFL
01-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Lucky you, sharing gretchin with a friend.... you look great too...

Paula Siemen
01-05-2010, 09:10 AM
You look pretty fem to me. Maybe work on your posture...that's a very telling sign. Straighten up and walk like you the the place you are at. Confidence is the MOST feminine charateristic you can aquire.

BTW, you mentioned that both you and your friend's husband bought the same bustier? Isn't that a little tight...or are you switching every other day?

Just Joking

Paula

sherri52
01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Gretchen: That was a great first time night. It only makes you want to do it again.