PDA

View Full Version : While out and about

heellover
01-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Have any of you ladies ever had some type of car trouble while out enfemme?

I have,I got a flat tire one time,and had to change it my self.
Not an easy task in 4" heels and a longer skirt.
One other time I was out for drive in the country and got lost,and when I
pulled into what I thought was the end of lane way,I got hopelessly stuck.
I was out of cell phone range,so I had to walk to the closest house to get help.That was a bit embarassing.
I'm not to the point of full make-up asof yet,and only tend to go in full dress at night,and generally not in really busy areas.Most of the time I go to local parks,the beach,or just drive around.

StaceyJane
01-04-2010, 09:32 AM
You would have to post that just when I was thinking about going for a drive en femme!
LOL

heellover
01-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Sorry!
Do be carefull miss.

Karren H
01-04-2010, 10:41 AM
That's why I have AAA.... No way I'm getting my pretty things dirty!

PretzelGirl
01-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Just stand by the side of the road, raise your skirt (a little only, c'mon), and stick your leg out. Watch out for the slush! :heehee:

BWOemerger
01-04-2010, 01:09 PM
When I drive I always throw a male pair of pants in with me incase I may need them. I have stopped and helped a couple of people and just throw the pants on to go out. Just a bit of caution for me.

BWOemerger

StaceyJane
01-04-2010, 01:10 PM
I aways pack some guy clothes when I go driving.

heellover
01-04-2010, 02:41 PM
I aways pack some guy clothes when I go driving.

I do always have male cloths with me,but to honest,when I found my self stuck,I completely forgot about them.

Oh yeah,I just remembered I had to go through both a seat belt check,
and a R.I.D.E. check.It was cute female cop at the seat belt check,and she
looked in at me seen I was wearing the belt,and waved my on.But she did give me quite big grin as she did.
I would have been around 18 or 19 at the time.
I think I was around the same age when I went through the R.I.D.E.
check.That was a little more embarassing,because it was all male cops,and
they had pull over and get out.They asked me where I was coming from and
where I was going they also checked the trunk and found a bunch of clothes
that I had been wearing.But in the end they let me go.I personally think they
just wanted to see me,and not just sitting in the car.

"Would rather be driving a P42DC" StacyJane Do you work for railroad,Or just a train buff?

CharleneM
01-04-2010, 03:13 PM
I was out one night at a lesbian bar party. I left around 10pm, and only had 2 drinks(thank god).

It was a fairly dark street, and was approaching a gas station, just as I was passing it, these college students pulled out not seeing me, and hit me in the left rear.

We stopped and the damage was not to bad. I got out, and they didn't suspect anything, and even asked if I was ok, until I had to exchange id, and they saw my driver lic picture.

They flipped out, even though it was 100% their fault, and called the police to file the report instead.

The police car had one female,and one male officer, and they both treated me with respect, even though the whole thing was embarrassing:o

zann
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
I got stopped for speeding! H P said "may I se your DL and registration, maim"
I said "yes, but things might not match to well" "What do you mean?" I gave it to him. " Oh" He took it , processed it, told me what I needed to do and left! Was I relived and surprised at the lack of comment.

karynspanties
01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Dead battery once. Called AAA and they sent a tow truck, he gave me a jump and did not charge me. Another time I was out, it started to rain really hard, traffic came to a sudden stop and I rear ended the guy in front of me. Police came, I gave then my license, explained what happened and he returned my license with a ticket and said to be more careful ma'am.

AllieSF
01-04-2010, 07:14 PM
I was stopped twice by teh police. Once in California for a DUI test and it was very complete, and I passed. and teh second was for speeding leaving the Rainbow Room in Detroit. They also gave me the quick DUI test which I passed and let me go on my way. I drink less when I am out now!