PDA

View Full Version : the crossdresser rut, are you in it???

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 08:18 AM
hi girlfreinds intresting title you think???? see if you answer yes then what kinda rut ???? how manny diffrent kinds are there???if not are you just comming out of one???? or are you on the way to a new one??? can you see it comming ???? can you stop it????

ok thats a mouthfull and most here should be saying yes to some if not all .
see i belive that we as crossdressers do this yo-yo thing ...see we tend to snow ball things.. i know i have ok lets look at how some things get going out of hand.... we have the means to solve manny of our problmes we just don't like in some way we need that poor me and the world is out to get me and i can't type of thinking ...so we close off to the world and secloude away in the fear thay if we ever saw the true answer to our problmes lyes just within our own grasps...yet we di refuse to reach out and grabe it....see i was in such a rut stuck in the house ... no time to do mutch of anything...could not plann to do anything and for realy stupid reasons...then i would do that excissive compulisive type of things...what caused me to see???? truth be told ... the light yes the light now i am not saying that i saw the light and now i am saved ....what i am saying on a nice bright sunny day there i sat shades and blinds drawn closed blocking out the light of day...me hidding from the world .....what gave me my freedom back and broke my rutt??? i stepped out side and breathed the air ...felt the warmth of the sun .....now i not just talking abought outside in fem or partly in fem but out even if you got to do the drabs .....we as people need people ...it complets us..so for now out of my rutt are you????

Emily Ann Brown
08-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Wendy,

I am so glad to hear you found your way out...too sweet to stay hidden. Yes I had gotten in a rut of a different variety recently. Feels so good when your head pops up over the top and you say "there's a whole lotta world on either side that I couldn't see from down there!"

Emily Ann

Olivia
08-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Well Wendy, this is an interesting topic and timely too. Since I have summers off, with no one else at home during the day, it's been wonderful to just wake up, get dressed as Olivia and just wallow in it , ya know? Depending on how I've dressed, I've found that it's sure easy to "den up" in the house as my wife calls it. In other words, I just don't want to leave the house. I have to really will myself to get out of my girl things and into drab so I can get things accomplished in the outside world. So yeah, I think that's a rut; a lovely rut to find oneself in I guess but a rut nonetheless. Oh, I get out enfemme to move water sprinklers, take out the garbage, water plants, etc. But I think for some of us, the freedom to be able to dress as we want is so intoxicating that it gives us a little tunnel vision. At any rate, my rut will end next tuesday-I go back to work. Wendy, thanks for the thread, it made me think! Olivia

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Don't like people much(at least not the ones here) Don't like being lonely either. Double standard? Yeah. I can see that. But I would rather be with people like I've found here on this forum than anywhere else in the world. Really I haven't changed much on my outlook in a decade. Except when I lost all hope I found it again and won't give up on it even if I never get there. It's really all I've got.