PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Domesticated

Raechel Marris
01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
A GG friend was over one day and I was fully dressed doing some housework like the dishes and vacuuming plus getting the trash ready to take out. My friend asked me if I felt domesticated and my answer was yes then we had a good laugh over it. I enjoy doing my chores dressed as a woman. Well I was always told I'd make good housewife since I can cook,clean,including doing the laundry. lol talk about getting in touch with my fem side. hey? Any of you girls feel the same? A tgirls work is never done. lol.

Karren H
01-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Cattle are domisticated, in my humble opinion. Lol. Hell no! If I'm getting dressed up I'm not doing any work! Rather go shopping or do anything except housework!

NV Susan
01-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Hi Raechel, I with you!!! I enjoy doing things around the house while dressed, even if I'm only wearing panties, bra and a skirt as I am right now. Things got to get done around here so I might as well be comfortable while doing it. :)

P. S. I love the feel of the skirt on my legs without pantyhose on!!! :daydreaming:

Sarah Michelle
01-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Karen has the right point-of-view; animals are domesticated but I agree with NV Susan. I'm the stay-at-home so housework is my responsibility and if I'm going to do it I will be comfortable and that means en fem....

amanda w
01-04-2010, 04:13 PM
yes Raechel I am with you also I cook and clean around the house and i always wear panties,bra and skirt as i am now. its is just the right than to do. ( I love it )

Jilmac
01-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm domesticated by chance more than choice. Since my wife passed away and I became an empty nester I do all my own household chores. When I dress at home it's usually something casual (jeans, denim skirt, sweater or casual top and comfy shoes). I never dress to the nines to do housework but I do enjoy doing it more en femme, and now I can empathize with all the GGs, wives and SOs who do it on a daily basis.

msniki48
01-04-2010, 05:31 PM
raechel,

I must admit that i have a big problem with house work, [as a guy] BUT, when i am en femme in the house it seems to come naturally and is quite theraputic.

Karen has the right idea about what to do when dressed...[go shopping] but since i'm not getting out that much... i'd rather sache' around the house with the duster, or dish cloth, than sit in front of the tube watching a game....God i don't even do that when in guy mode....lol plus moving around the house is good training of how to walk and sit like a lady for when i do finally get the chance to go out.

no i don't dress to the nines, but i do dress feminine.

hugs

msniki48

Kate Simmons
01-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Speak for youself Hon. I'm still waiting for some of you eager beaver types to come over to my place and clean as I hate housework. You can clean to your hearts content until you drop over here my friends.:heehee:

Rachel Morley
01-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Hell no! If I'm getting dressed up I'm not doing any work! Rather go shopping or do anything except housework!Ditto! ... when I'm all dressed up I never do any work like housework. Even if it's the weekend and I'm hanging out at home en femme in jeans and t-shirt, I'd much rather have a cup of tea and read a book or surf than clean the house. :2c:

Christina Horton
01-05-2010, 03:11 AM
"Christina does not sweet" to quote ahhhhhh Me. I don't work when dressed. I will be looking for a job as Christina but it won't be a job where I would work up a sweet with. That's not lady like. Unless your giving birth of course ....and that won't happen any time soon. That is the only sweet that Christina would ever let touch her skin.

Angie G
01-05-2010, 09:28 AM
I do some of the housework that my wife has difficulties doing. Had I like doing them in my maid outfit.:hugs:
Angie

suesan
01-05-2010, 09:39 AM
yes, when dressed i will do housework,maybe it does go the feelings that come from crossdressing

sherri52
01-05-2010, 09:46 AM
I have to agree with everything you said but I like to thing of it as "home economics engineer". Completely dressed of course

Emma Leigh
01-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I love doing the housework while dressed, in fact must get back to it, bye

Vieja
01-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Yes Raechel I know that feeling. Since my wife became too unsteady on her feet to get around alone I have had to do it all. Of course I don't do it as well as my wife did but we get by. When my wife is settled in the den I can do some of the work in other rooms dressed which makes it a lot more fun than housework would normally be. She isn't aware that I dress so I keep out of sight.

Vieja

Nicole Erin
01-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I get that sometimes. Of course when I clean house I just wear my nasty black and pink sweats. No french maid outfit for me.

I hate the word "domesticated", for some reason that word makes me imagine a cat licking it's own butt while laying on the couch.

SuzanneBender
01-05-2010, 12:26 PM
If housework makes me domesticated than MOOOOOO baby! I am not sure if it is the femme side or my OCD kicking in but I have always enjoyed housework.

I love the feeling of grace in the house when I can look at a room and everything is in its place and its clean. I also love the feeling of accomplishment from getting it that way.

Kim_Bitzflick
01-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I do like to hang around the house enfemme, but I would prefer to go out. Since I have been out of work (soon to be over next week), I have done a LOT of the house work the last two weeks. My wife has been working 10 to 7 everyday, so I am cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, etc. I do it enfemme when I can. My wife tells me I make a better house wife than she does. Now I just have to get her a job that pays better & then I can do this permanently.

Tess
01-05-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm another who is domesticated by chance rather than choice. That goes for the cleaning which I do because no one else can do it and it doesn't matter how I'm dressed. Cooking I enjoy doing and I've always been a better cook than my wife anyway.

NathalieX66
01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm a career woman myself.

Carole Cross
01-05-2010, 01:25 PM
I was once told by an ex gf that I would make someone a good housewife, since I do my own cooking and cleaning. Now that i am transitioning, maybe someday I can be someones housewife. :heehee:

msniki48
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
My wife said that if i am going to dress as a woman, i am going to have to be the best woman i can be....even when it comes to baking...lol

loved the apron!

hugs
msniki48

Elsa Larson
01-05-2010, 05:29 PM
I spend most of my time as a widowed dad with teens at home.
While in guy mode, I joked to my kids that I should find a nice boyfriend.

My son suggested that I should find a boyfriend who dresses as a French maid and does housework.

I have a GG friend who makes her living cleaning houses. Her "uniform" is gray sweats.

Perhaps it's time for Elsa to do more housework. The t-girl's outfit is a lot more fun than the g-girl's.

Tess
01-05-2010, 08:52 PM
My wife said that if i am going to dress as a woman, i am going to have to be the best woman i can be....even when it comes to baking...lol

Your post is way to appropriate...I just made a batch of muffins. Now that's domesticated.

jenna_woods
01-05-2010, 09:19 PM
myself I like doing house work while dress but shopping is so much better

suchacutie
01-06-2010, 12:36 AM
There are just some housework issue that are easier in 5" heels (e.g. you can see where to dust!), so there are some things that Tina does. After all, Tina needs to do her share too!

tina

Electra
01-06-2010, 05:14 AM
I live alone and go about indoors en femme all day (except when going out or having visitors) and so have to do all the housework myself but I can't say I enjoy it. I do it because it has to be done and do it in skirt or dress. Every so often I hire a maid to do thorough cleaning but she does it in jeans!

Terri Semes
01-06-2010, 05:57 AM
I guess I would be considered domesticated because I do most of the house work and my wife loves it and it makes her more accepting of me dressing .

Jennifer Cox
01-06-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm off work today due to the snow. So dressed - just jeans & polo - done some grocery shopping, washing up & now doing the laundry ...

... but that's gonna be my limit for today. Going out for lunch and just wondering if I can make it to the sales on foot :daydreaming:

erickka
01-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I guess I'm a Mr. Mom too. I do ALL the womanly chores in drab on a regular basis, but it sure is much more enjoyable when I look and feel the part.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-06-2010, 08:30 AM
I don't think dressing in women's clothes makes me like doing housework, but I do often dress when I do it, not because I feel like I'm doing "women's work", but because at least I can enjoy the fact that I'm dressed in women's clothes while I'm stuck doing my work.

Stefanie_Adams
01-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Domesticated Like June Cleaver? Not quite, but again I am the wife :battingeyelashes: we share responsibilities and I enjoy it.

ReineD
01-06-2010, 03:54 PM
I understand the sentiment, and I don't want to rain on any parades, but it is somewhat chauvinistic to believe that housework is a woman's responsibility. Is this what makes you feel more femme while cleaning than doing other things? I realize that traditionally women have stayed at home, but surely this is now changed?

Maybe your feelings have more to do with wanting to kill two or three birds with one stone? A desire to dress, combined with the need to do chores, and for some of you a reluctance to go out in public?

Or maybe it is just fun to post these things, since it panders to the 'image'? :)

NathalieX66
01-06-2010, 09:39 PM
I think gender roles are a false perception.....fantasy roleplay notwithstanding.
Most airlines have male flight attentants as well as female. Male hairdressers, male nurses, female construction workers, female hockey players, so on.

In my grandparents' house hold, guess who did all the cooking and shopping? My grandpa.....and he loved it.

Margot
01-06-2010, 10:33 PM
I like helping out around the house and my wfe appreciates me cooking, cleaning and doing laundry. And yes I dress every day anyway and make a good housewife I've been told.
:hugs:
Margot

Samantha_Smile
01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
LMAO
I find it imposible to even look at the dishes unless I'm wearing knickers and a bra.
Something about the role reversal thats a fair old turn on for me.
Love it.
Gives me an oportunity to move around and feel the breeze of my walking passing between my stocking clad legs.
The feel of these great big boobies getting in the way while I do the ironing or dry the plates.

Dear me :o:battingeyelashes::)

connie johnson
01-07-2010, 12:31 PM
although i woud not say i like doing housework i do do it, but only in my maids outfit and heels. :D by the way, the maids outfit was my wifes idea, gotta love her.

jbakerman
03-02-2010, 11:48 AM
About 3 mos. after our daughter was born, I lost my job and we decided to pull our daughter out of day care (very expensive) and I would stay home with her -- at least for now. My wife makes great money as a CPA, so unless I can find a really good job, I'm the housewife. We live in a small city, so the chances aren't great. She's really not accepting about my dressing, but there have been little signs of acceptance lately. I started wearing her bathrobe and slippers in the morning to fix breakfast in, and I will usually wear an apron to fix dinner. She hasn't said anything about it. I will sometimes wear one of her house dresses while she's gone -- they are very practical! I know she has noticed that they are hung up in different places, but again, she hasn't said anything. Not sure what to think.

kimdl93
03-02-2010, 11:50 AM
i have to admit, I like dressing up to do housework. Not sure why. I don't think housework is solely for women. I just think its fun to wear forms, job bra and running shorts while I clean.

victoriamwilliams1
03-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Me domesticated! When pigs fly:) the only domestic things I do as a woman is Wash, Cook and clean up my mess, the strange thing is I am a good cook, however I cook better as Victoria:) I have not figured that one out yet.

suchacutie
03-02-2010, 01:17 PM
I just read through all the posts again and was suddenly struck:

Heck, I do what needs to be done, regardless of gender presentation. As I said in a previous post, Tina does some things simply because 5" heels really do make a difference. However, Tina and her gf do whatever needs to be done. Heck, we all need to eat. The kitchen needs to be cleaned, dishes put away, etc. Tina isn't around just for a vacation. She is part of the family. Interestingly, Tina does things "he" wouldn't do, but that seems to be a part of the pattern of Tina being her own person. There are a lot of things Tina won't do but "he" will.

The strange thing is that when Tina cooks she NEVER makes a mess. We don't know how she does it, but it matters not what she is making, she is just the same fashion plate when she's done as when she started! Crazy!

:)

Tina

sometimes_miss
03-03-2010, 02:48 AM
I own several maid's uniforms, and my house is much cleaner since I've started wearing them on a regular basis. I often fantasize as a simple life as a submissive, beautiful girl, who serves another.

Imogen_Mann
03-03-2010, 03:38 AM
I have to admit, it's nice just doing the housework or other mundane tasks, ringing the bank, little DIY jobs etc when wearing something that makes it more comfortable and enjoyable.

While I certainly don't go for the whole sexy little French maid outfit, I do like to dress down a little for housework, trousers and top, flats and a short bob wig. Feminine enough... Normal day clothes. Why risk my best clothes when there's bleach and so on splashing about. If I'm going to get white splash marks on my clothes... They're not going to be self inflicted, and It's NOT going to be from an accident with sodium hypochlorite.

Gillian
03-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Whilst I don't do housework, my SO takes care of that, I find that what I do for a living (arty, creative, interior design) I try to save that for the days I am really dressed, I sit by a large glass sliding door above the rear garden and have so much more creative energy when dressed for some reason.