PDA

View Full Version : Still slow with the wife...

minalost
01-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Okay, I posted last week that I went to my wife and told her that I wanted to start dressing again…

She came to me last night and said she was ready to talk about it some more – I think the fact that she came to me is a good sign :)! It turns out that she went on line and found some sites that talked about crossdressing from the spouse’s point of view (God I love that woman :love:!). She was a little more understanding but not quite ready to see me dressed yet. Just as well, I’m still working on my wardrobe and money is a problem – although she did say she would be willing to help me shop for clothing:)!

We talked about how far I wanted to go – no sex change, no permanent changes in my body, but I do want to start shaving my legs and some “other” areas. We talked about her other fears and about my needs and why I feel the way I do. I really think we both made some headway.

I didn’t press for a date/time when I could dress yet. She doesn’t want me to go out in public at all :sad:, but I got her to add “in our local town” and we would talk about other towns when I was ready.

I’m sure we’ll talk again, but it looks good so far. The anticipation is starting to drive me a little nuts! Hopefully I’ll even have pictures!

Thanks again for listening!

Tanya C
01-04-2010, 03:43 PM
It sounds as though you have a terrific rapport with your wife, and it seems she is very receptive to your dressing.
I'm always amazed at the capacity women have for lovingness and compassion even when it comes to crossdressing. It seems that once they understand our basic need to express our femininity their instinct to help and nurture takes over.
God was doing his/her absolute best work when he/she created women.

Karren H
01-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Yeah!! That is really promissing!! Good for you!

Bobbie Bee
01-04-2010, 03:51 PM
That sounds encouraging Mina. It sounds as though you are making progress. If you are convincing enough in appearance, maybe she'll change her mind about going out in public. Good luck.

cd_skye
01-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Just continue be persistent and consistent. In short, don't avoid the subject and don't push it, if it comes up talk about it. But your answers and what you tell her are vital. If you don't know what you want, how can she know what to do? If there is an area that you don't know about (lets just say wig color for example) then perhaps you can tell her you need help and you don't know. But regardless you cannot sway with something, if you are, then communicate that to her. Trust me she might even take an interest into helping you make the 'right' decision.

Recently I told my GF that I wanted my ears pierced. We had a big back and forth discussion and in the end it wasn't practical, however she isn't closed to the idea in the future. She even bought me a pair of magnetic earrings for xmas.

Just keep talking. I've rambled enough LOL.

Jilmac
01-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Good for you Mina and hooray for your wife. Just be patient and let her take baby steps in getting used to your dressing again. Sounds like you have a wonderful woman, good luck and keep us posted.:thumbsup: