PDA

View Full Version : I have been discovered at work - help

brzezina
01-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Last week, as I was at work, I was ale to wear a nice pair of panties and a bra with a set of forms. I thought I would be alone, and so safe. boy, was I wrong. As I was surfing the net, my wife came up behind me and noticed the bra lines and accused me of being a cross dresser. She has said that she will disclose my secret if I don't come clean to her - dressing all of the way. I am in a profession where the discovery would be an incredible disaster. I have very few items, after purging, and need some help from someone in MI. Can someone help me get dressed. She wants to go out on the town this Friday, with us two girls dressed to the nines. I'm scared that I will lose my job and /or my wife. Can anyone help???

Susan

Nicole Anne
01-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Wow whats the problem? You have all week to practice, and a supporting wife. Lucky girl

Brooke Smith
01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. If you keep it to one fantasy at a time,someone will bite.:)

KayleeDahl
01-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Well put Brooke!

pernille d
01-04-2010, 05:04 PM
again WOW ! lucky you , most of us just dream about that type of thing , but for you its happened , i dont know what you do for a job , but jobs come and go but you are a cd for life . so for me i know what i would put first,

may be if she wants to take you out , let her help you get ready , then it might be so convincing no one will know its you

heatherb
01-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Where in MI are you? Anywhere near Holland?

Paulette
01-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Let's see she is forcing you to get dressed and you are looking for help! First if she is so hot to go out with you she should be willing to help you get ready for your public debut.

On another note I would suggest that you get a dress of skirt and blouse to cover up your underwear, then get a wig or style your already long hair in a female style. Buy a boat load of make up and have soem fun getting it placed in all of the right places. Once all of this done you can dream another dream and share it with the group.

nvlady
01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Refuse!! Refuse to dress up and go out with her.
When she leaves you, send her my way. She can order me to dress up and I will reluctantly agree.

jennifer easton
01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm not one to point and say what? but come on, you can do better than that, be a little more resourceful!

Tamara Croft
01-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Don't feed trolls... thread done!