PDA

View Full Version : well he asked that's why...

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 10:12 AM
ok i went up to deer camp last winter with my sons and freinds and i failed at going a week with out dressing i had a motele to go to so that i could dress..

ok now my son asked me will you go up for bear season with me ??now bare season just the way it's done there will be no wendy time at all .i was kinda stressed abought the thought of it but i have thought well it might kill me (not realy) but how selfish not to give him a week ...see soon enough he will be bussey with haveing kids of his own ...then perehaps we wont have time to do this sort of thing...so hang up my heels and put away my girly life for a week ...gawd i get the shivers just thinking abought it..but for 1 week i can give some time to him...we will be up for the frist week in september just how unthoughtfull it would be not to go ...yes i love my wendy time but i think that sometimes we as crossdressers need to let it go and take the time to be dads to our kids as soon enough life will catch up and it just might pass us buy while we are looking the outher way......

so my question to you all out there with familys do you make the effiort to be fathers or are you litting something that can be brought back slipp away???

cdcheryl
08-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Just wondering if you hunt bears bare or do you wear clothes

cdcheryl
08-03-2005, 10:23 AM
PS--go with your son and do not bring Wendy at all

Priscilla1018
08-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Wendy,it sounds like a great opportunity.Good luck hunting the bare bears bare.

Olivia
08-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah Wendy, sometimes you just gotta be dad. Since coming out to my kids last february, I've helped my son change engines in his truck-out went the 4-banger, in went the 350 LT-1. I climbed in, under and over that truck, all the while wearing lingerie underneath and my girly sandals. I helped with the interior redo in the same manner. He didn't mind how I was dressed; what mattered to him was that I was involved and yes, we were making memories too! I think he respects me even more for knowing what he does about me and seeing that I'm still "dad" no matter what I'm wearing. So, yes, go hunting with your son. Yeah, it's gonna be tough to leave Wendy behind, but she'll be there when ya get back, won't she? You will have a good time, your son will too and this winter while Wendy's warming by the fire, hot-toddy in hand, you'll have that wonderful memory to think about. And, who knows? Maybe a new bearskin rug to run your toes through, lol. Bear hunting huh? Better get started working up some handloads for that girlfriend. Hopefully something very hot!! Good hunting and good luck Wendy! Olivia

Jamie M
08-03-2005, 10:58 AM
so my question to you all out there with familys do you make the effiort to be fathers or are you litting something that can be brought back slipp away???

This is a very valid question. But i wouldn't restirct it to just being a father. Family's are more than just what offspring you have. Although many of us have SO's that are understanding and some even that wouldn't have us any other way , I would venture a guess that most of us have SO's that are still trying to cope with who we are.

To those in that situation , I would say although she's trying don't forget how hard it is for her. Give her the husband she feel in love with from time to time. Buy her those flower's , take her to that dinner you've been meaning to. Whatever. But just do it.

BethCD
08-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Wendy, Sounds like you made the right choice. Special times with your son like that don't come often enough.
Just please don't hunt bear bare, at least wear some panties... :D

Beth

Sharon
08-03-2005, 11:19 AM
There are times when being Dad takes precedence over everything.
Go with your son, Wendy, and have a wonderful time..., just be sure not to kill anything. :)

Michelle I
08-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Go, leave Wendy at home. We lost our oldest son several years ago to a car accident. There is not a day that does not go by that I wish I could spend more time with him. Spend time with your son while you can, I would give everything to have him back. Dont worry about Wendy, she will be waiting for you in a nice hot bubble bath on your return.

Melissa

Stephenie
08-03-2005, 01:11 PM
I would go with him. I have had to pass on things like this due to things other than CDing and you cann't get the time back.

Julie
08-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Wendy, off course you should go. One week is a small sacrifice to be spending 'Quality Time' with one of your lads, it's clear when we've spoken how much they mean to you.

OK last year whilst Deer hunting you had a laptop to remain in contact with the forum whilst you escaped from the camp to a motel room, this time you'll just have to use pen and paper to make notes and on your return you can post the weeks hapenings here.

Julie

JamieDP
08-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Gotta be Dad. Those moments at the camp will be long remembered by your son. My Dad was around, but never went camping, never played ball with but a handful of the time and it was the other Dad's in the neighborhood that tought me so many things about camping, sports, even the arts. Go on the trip...don't bring Wendy. It's just one week.

Sigrid
08-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Being a dad always goes before CD'ing in my world.

Anita
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
WHEN MY SON WAS A KID i MISSED OUT ON all his school plays /sports days etc because I was busy being top sales executive and then defending that titlle
Results ? a near nervous breakdown and regrets galore
So no contest go with your son or regret it and believe me you WILL regret if you don't
Been there got the t -shirt /the scars/ thre regrets

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 04:56 PM
it's a definate that i am going to go just thinking abought the fact that all too soon he will be busey with things of his own and we might not have the chance so for a week i will let my face grow no shaveing...we will spend time fishing and hunting and drink way too manny beers...i think that it will be time well spent...no phones or tv .......
as for me shooting a bear maybe with a cammera.....

Stephanie Brooks
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Good for you Wendy! I think you're right to leave Wendy at home for the one week. Drink beer, fish, hunt bear - with guns even, if so inclined - and enjoy the time with your son.

Suggestion? Go get some Jockeys For Her. (Why do I see this devolving into another panty thread?!) Get plain cotton briefs or bikinis, white, black, or some other color that would be acceptable for a guy. It's girl clothing, but unless you're hanging out in your underwear your son will never suspect what's next to you for undies. Is it "full" Wendy mode? Nope. Is it better than nothing? That's for you to decide, but it might help.

Typically the Jockeys For Her are in boxes of 3 and sell for something like $16 or $18. While not cheap, they're not that expensive. You can find them at some of the better department stores, though I wouldn't be surprised if you could find them (or something similar) at Walmart.

Hope this helps!!!!!!

tammie
08-03-2005, 05:59 PM
HI Wendy: U Rock! Good luck. I hope your son gets the bear and U have a really good time too.

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Good for you Wendy! I think you're right to leave Wendy at home for the one week. Drink beer, fish, hunt bear - with guns even, if so inclined - and enjoy the time with your son.

Suggestion? Go get some Jockeys For Her. (Why do I see this devolving into another panty thread?!) Get plain cotton briefs or bikinis, white, black, or some other color that would be acceptable for a guy. It's girl clothing, but unless you're hanging out in your underwear your son will never suspect what's next to you for undies. Is it "full" Wendy mode? Nope. Is it better than nothing? That's for you to decide, but it might help.

Typically the Jockeys For Her are in boxes of 3 and sell for something like $16 or $18. While not cheap, they're not that expensive. You can find them at some of the better department stores, though I wouldn't be surprised if you could find them (or something similar) at Walmart.

Hope this helps!!!!!!

no that wont work as swimming down to the lake is uasaly done it underware so it's just do the "him" thing for a week.....or just camando for a week ...i will just have to grin and bear it......

Phoebe Reece
08-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Wendy,

Being Dad with your son out in the wilderness is something you both will treasure for a lifetime. I know I treasure the times my son and I have been out camping together.

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 08:12 AM
omg my last wendy day for a week ... tommrow morning we leave for the week ...just as mutch as i am excited to spend time with my son at the same time i am like all jittery inside ... been a long time that i could not be any part of wendy well soon it's time to see just how mutch of wendy i can do with out ... i will have a pitcure or her with me and wear the seahorse neckless of hers but that all i can bring as it woulkd be impossable for anything more in that inverment ... gawd i am going to miss wendy and all of you girls...

deep down in my heart i know this is a right thing to do ... as my son getts older (he is 25) his work and life gets more complexe and who knows he might start a family of his own soon then it could be our last chance for this kind of time together .... so in the over all scope of things ... i feel like thinking of wendy just might be selfish .... hold on girl here we go......be off and on as i get ready .....deep breaths i can do this????????

Jamie M
08-28-2005, 09:10 AM
deep breaths i can do this????????

You can do it wendy, you know you can. We're all cheering you on at the sideline :thumbsup:

It's so sweet what you're doing for your son, it's brought out a little tear in me thinking about it . So go , do what's right for your family and wendy and all of us will be waiting for your return.

but most of all have an absolutely great time :)

Noel Chimes
08-28-2005, 09:29 AM
""And the Cat's in the Cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the moon. When you coming home son? I don't know when, but we'll get together then dad. You know we'll have a good time then".
Wendy, don't pass up an opportunity to spend those precious moments with your son. I had to give noel a month vacation to spend time with my girls, and I would do it again in a minute. The only problem was i wanted to try on the same outfits they were choosing :cry: ( they are 14 and 15). They have good taste. (wonder if they got it from me) :lol:

Olivia
08-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Have a great time Wendy! Be careful out there in the woods too. We'll be thinking of you and missing you , of course. Good luck and let us know all about it when ya get back. See you then girl!! O

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 10:55 AM
at times you just have to be dad , and do father and son things,so leave wendy at home and enjoy yourself as a dad, and look forward to being wendy again when you get back home.

Imogen_Mann
08-28-2005, 11:04 AM
My daughter is two and a half.... I have all this yet to come. Maybe I won't be swapping truck engines with her (then again, maybe I will)... But time spent with her is my priority... She lives away from me now with her mother, so it's a premium too. Every moment is magic.

If she need's me, or when she needs me I should hope, I'll be there as her dad, not as anyone else. Maybe if as she grows up she understands things better, she'll be cool with me as her dad no matter what I'm wearing. I can only hope, but if not, then I'm cool with it.

XX

Jayme.

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 11:28 AM
all next week you will find wendy here......http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2856/wendyscloset7cs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wendy me
08-29-2005, 03:54 AM
say gone leaveing in a short while ...miss you all ...miss wendy more .....latter.......poof.....

Tristen Cox
08-29-2005, 04:12 AM
Endurance babe, have a good time. See you back next week. :)

RachelDenise
08-29-2005, 05:00 AM
Wendy, go and be Dad. Have no agenda and just enjoy the time together. Oh and if you drink too many beers, then stay away from firearms!

TallnSassy
08-29-2005, 01:24 PM
If your son does not know and you dont want to tell him....

I would suggest that you leave everything but some panties at home.

Your son is only young once and you have your entire life to be Wendy.

Julie
08-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Wendy,

I pretty much gave up CDing for ten years for my kids. One week? I'd do it in a heartbeat! I'd be focused on a special time in our lives, a bond between father and son, the intensity in his eyes while hunting, the smile on his face at the end of the day as we sat around the fire and laughed and appreciated this little time we had to make the best of this.

Wendy, I'd give up crossdressing forever if my son would let me back in his life again. Don't let this opportunity pass by. Once it's gone, you can never get it back. As far as dressing, you can do that another time and nothing will be lost. Besides, you just may enjoy it even that much more when you get back. But I'd guess you'll look back at the week you spent with your son and be happy you did it.

It's like that commercial - Shopping spree at the mall - $456.32. Seeing the glow in your son's face after the trip as he hugs you and says, "Thanks Dad. I had a great time. You're the best!" - Priceless!

cindybarnes
08-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Wendy, it sounds like your on track,, you just cant turn back time when you look back and say I wish I had done that differntley.

I only have 1 daughter and we did camp several times each summer when she was young. She's not realy the outdoors type but at least I got to show her some quality outdoors time. Now she is 24 and I have 2 grandsons that I will gladly give up Cindy time to spend with them.One thing Im realy looking forward to is showing them some of the land I hunt and camp on.

Starting mid September I try and spend 3 weekends a month getting lots of fresh air *S* and try to take a few fashion mags to read when its all quiet at night

Oh and we have Black Bear down here, but untill someone can tell me they make a good steak or sandwich I will just shoot em with my camera :)

Enjoy the time while you can with your son ok

Cindy
http://cindy8082002.com/images/Picture2451b.jpg