PDA

View Full Version : Pack and play

Angelofsomekind
01-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Hello everyone, I'll give a little intro about what I'm asking here . . . I am a m to f cd. My wife however is a f to m. She doesn't really dress or anything though (I've been pushing her to a little). She is interested in soft packing, but she wants it to also be able to get hard. She has looked around and the only thing that can do what she wants is really really expensive, Other than changing parts out from the soft to the hard.
So the question is does anyone know of any products that can achieve both hard and soft packing that doesn't require changing parts out?

Thank you!
Brit

Thornton
01-04-2010, 06:56 PM
This is a very good question, Angel.

Do I know of what you seek? Yes. Is it affordable? Hell no (http://www.lolajake.com/?q=node/51). If it were, we'd all be much, much happier dudes. Sorry...

That's my two cents, but, if anyone else has found an affordable solution, by all means, please share.

jenna_woods
01-04-2010, 08:54 PM
I know what you want but they are expansive,

Ze
01-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Yeah, Angel, unfortunately a packer that also can be used for penetrative intercourse is pricey. Like Thornton said, we'd all be happy fellas if this wasn't the case.

:hugs:

But here's a random thought: Thorny, what about the self-made stuff with a standard packer and a Travel Mate? Remember whatever the heck we discussed way back when? Were those capable of penetration, too, or would that not be wise? :elaugh:

Angel, this is more for my curiosity, but is your partner an FtM CD or an FtM TG/TS?

Unfortunately, cordgrass, the products you provided links for probably don't apply here. :) To pack with those would make one look a tad...happy...all the time.

Angelofsomekind
01-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Ze : She is more of a gay man in a girls body.

The other issue with the ones that do bend that are cheap, they seem to generally have a hard rod in the center, we worry that if the outside is cheaper the hard inside could tear through and really cause some issues.

cordgrass
01-04-2010, 10:20 PM
That Betty Dodson one I just bent down completely. I've been with guys that looked like that limp. Not on a cold day, and thinking happy thoughts, but mostly limp. It could pass, especially if your trousers were loose.

It is an unnatural pink color, OTOH, and has no balls. :idontknow:

I know, I'll take webcam pix. Hold on.

I'm holding the lightbulb so you can get an idea of size.

Ze
01-04-2010, 10:29 PM
I know, I'll take webcam pix. Hold on.

Nnnnnooooo pictures. How much trouble do you want me to get into here, eh? :slap:

Ze
01-04-2010, 10:50 PM
[Mod mode]

Okay, everyone, before this goes any further, I want to make it very clear that there is a big difference between penetrative packers and dildos. Although there are some obvious similar properties, one's an FtM device with uses beyond that of penetrative intercourse, while the other is a "sex toy." Per the rules, sex toy discussion isn't allowed...and even discussion of this type of packer is pushing it. It usually would be reserved for the Boys' Clubhouse for safety's sake, but since it's an MtF asking the question, that's not a possibility here.

I'm trying to give this thread a chance because I consider the topic to be legitimate, yet unfortunately still on the cusp, so please be careful with your replies, okay? Edit: Also, any blatant pictures or videos should be PM'd to Angel if you really want to share them. They could be beneficial to her, but we still can't share them in the public area.

[/mod mode]

cordgrass
01-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Sorry! All done now.

Thornton
01-05-2010, 07:11 AM
But here's a random thought: Thorny, what about the self-made stuff with a standard packer and a Travel Mate? Remember whatever the heck we discussed way back when? Were those capable of penetration, too, or would that not be wise? :elaugh:

Yeah, that sounds like that would work. But when I think back to that youtube video where that English dude showed us how to make it, I don't think it would work out. The travelmate doesn't appear to bend or collapse or adjust in length whenever you might want it to. So, to use the travelmate/packer technique, you'd have to cut the travelmate short for STP purposes, or keep it long for penetration purposes (you also have to factor in that the travel mate was not made for penetration, so, complications might arise there).

It's a good idea, but I don't see it working.

But hey, there's another project for us to work on that, like the others, we'll never get to.

[Mod mode]
I'm trying to give this thread a chance because I consider the topic to be legitimate, yet unfortunately still on the cusp, so please be careful with your replies, okay? Edit: Also, any blatant pictures or videos should be PM'd to Angel if you really want to share them. They could be beneficial to her, but we still can't share them in the public area.
[/mod mode]

:boo::sorry:

NiCo
01-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Sounds like HE'S having the same problems as the rest of us. Unfortunately most sites are expensive, but you are paying for a good package [pun intended].

I'm a bit disappointed you are calling HIM her/ she...surely you'd understand even in the slightest that that's really unfair. If my partner did that -inserts massive rant- [who, btw has known me 15 years, since i was 6 years old, and if anyone should be making mistakes, it’s her...but hasn't NOT ONCE]. <Over.> Please think before you type next time. Thank you.

However, I’m working on something at the moment. I've managed to improve it a lot lately...the guys here know what I’m on about, i think it's in our secret bunker on this forum. When I’m happy with the building of the stp/ combo I’m creating -does mad scientist laugh- I’ll make it public to whoever is interested, and it will be NON-PROFIT so deffo affordable! [probably more 'slight' loss in profit, but I’m aware of the desperation, i was there once! And still sort of am].

For now I think you are not in much luck unless your partner is intending to splash out.

Ze
01-05-2010, 01:29 PM
But hey, there's another project for us to work on that, like the others, we'll never get to.

Ohhhhh, that was a hit below the belt. (Ha! Get it?)

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same regarding the self-made StP. Good to know I wasn't missing something obvious. :ner:

:boo::sorry:

Oh stop it. :slap: It was an innocent little mistake. :heehee:

I'm a bit disappointed you are calling HIM her/ she...surely you'd understand even in the slightest that that's really unfair.

Yeah, the "she" thing initially bothered me, too, but then I wasn't sure exactly how they identified, so then I didn't know what to say about it. :elaugh:

Angelofsomekind
01-05-2010, 01:45 PM
He calls herself by she (if that makes sence), that's why I said she. My wife (how about that instead) doesn't dress or anything (yet, I think it would be fun if my wife and I would dress and go out sometime). It's just how my wife has always identified.

Felix
01-07-2010, 02:07 AM
I think you sound like a really cool couple who try to understand and accommodate each others needs :):):) As for what ya asking for yeah I have the same frustrations and things are way too expensive so until I can have surgery which hopefully won't be too far in the future I'll use alternatives, although very frustrating at times if ya good at Tantic S*x then its quite a useful technique while having intimate moments. Good luck Angel :) xx Felix :hugs:

By The Way I am glad to see that this is being allowed after the problems I had re something very similar earlier this year which was not allowed and was SO SO relevant!!!!!!!!