PDA

View Full Version : Places to Change near San Francisco

tinak415
01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi,

Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct forum.

Looking for places to change near San Francisco. I'm in the northbay, Marin county. I've been to Carla's, but since she is in San Jose, it's a bit of a trek for me to go there just to change. I'm not aware of any shop here in the northbay that is similar to Carla's that caters to us Tgirls. But I thought I would ask.

Is there anyplace near Marin, or San Francisco that I could go to that I can change. Dressing at home is not an option for a number of reasons.

Thanks for your help!
Tina

Rachel Morley
01-05-2010, 01:32 AM
Hi Tina,

I don't live in the Bay area myself (I'm in Sacramento) but I do know of an event this coming weekend (Saturday night) in Concord. I know that's still a bit of trek but it's closer then San Jose.

It's being hosted by the Diablo Valley Girls. It's a Winter Holiday Party and it's at a member's house. I know how their events work so there will definitely be a place to change at this particular event, plus it will give you an opportunity to network should you go. Email Donna at: info@diablovalleygirls.org and ask if you can visit. :)

Hugs
Rachel

Rachel M
01-05-2010, 03:06 AM
How about doing all your under dressing going to the mall or some other place that has a unisex/family restroom and finish getting dressed in there. Put our femme clothes in some trendy shopping bags. Walk in en drab, Walk out en femme. How about making nice with the girls at ulta or other salons and change there?
Rachel

carolinoakland
01-05-2010, 04:33 AM
well there used to be adam to eve transformations, there was also a tea room changing place in the sunset district that i saw an ad for, just can't remember where, try google? Carol

Tasha T
01-05-2010, 06:48 AM
There's a gender neutral bathroom in the park at Fort Mason in San Francisco. It's not the same as changing in the comforts of a cd store, but if you're doing a quick change it might work out for you.