PDA

View Full Version : Does my friend's mother in law pass?

Nicole Erin
01-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Well let's hope she passes soon. Passing according to the joke Karren Hutton makes in the "passing" threads. SUCH I kind heart I have. (Here Erin you deserve these :love: )

Ya know there is all this worry about intolerance. But come on now, do TG's actually think that someone who is rude or makes snide comments about us really discriminate against just us TG? NO, ladies and gents, hardly.

Now get this about friends MIL. (NO not "milf", but mil, any sensible human would not hit her with anything but a stick) She has seen me and for a while was giving my friend a hard time about hanging out with me. Of course cause I am TG. However, come to find out, she complains about everything and everyone. Her daughter (my friend's wife) even told me "You just have to ignore her".
My friend sometimes tells me "I hate it when she comes over, she complains about the house, how we are raising our baby, about you, etc. I told him as well that some people have problems with everything and everyone.

I cant just ignore someone totally if they have given me the pleasure of knowing I aggrivate them. Come on, that is not me, that is not what it means to be Erin. Don't go asking my friends here from SL what it means to be Erin. They surely would not rat me out, WOULD you, ladies?

I was over there once and mil calls and friend's wife was on the phone, I said, "Hey can you give Jane my warmest regards and best wishes?" Friend's wife looked at me all weird.

But yeah next time you catch hell over being TG, just think - does this person have a problem with everything and everyone? Most likely.

And do like I do - kill them with a smile. That will help them, "pass" muahahah. :devil: Just make sure those nasty teeth are clean. :D

Well that was a fun-filled OP.

Bethany38
01-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Nicole,
I understand exactly what you are saying. Altough my live in FIL has no problem with my dressing, He does have a problem with everything else. He is usually in a bad mood. How ever on the other side my wife just asked his Dr. to give him something for it. The Doc sad he is depressed and gave him lexapro. He is somewhat better.:) Altough right now he is b***** his A** off. Ohh well what can ya do? Kill `Em With Kindness. Good advice Nicole My Mother has been telling me that for years.:doh: