PDA

View Full Version : unsatisfied

Lisalove1976
01-05-2010, 02:45 PM
I was just wondering how many of us who have not yet come out do their daily e-mail check...check out their regular sites and then feel unsatisfied or empty... I have found myself feeling like that more and more and will check e-mails and post over and over again in hope of finding something new but always end up with the empty feeling.

Hope this make sense to some of you.

Aneline
01-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Hi Lisa - I think I know what you mean. If I knew what I was looking for, it might be easier to find it, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. So I keep reading the emails and posts.

StaceyJane
01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I know what you mean too. I am out but I don't really discuss this with my wife or family.

Lisalove1976
01-05-2010, 03:11 PM
wife also knows but doesn't want to partake... really sucks...she is looking for me to be more affectionate well when I'm dressed I can tell you that all I want is affection.

tricia_uktv
01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Lisa, I think you know the answer. I promise life is fun out there!

lynnmcarthur
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Want more but feel constrained by the wifes worries about being out. She too wants more affection but I feel i can only share it with the whole/true me

desi88
01-05-2010, 04:01 PM
I know what you mean...you have to keep up the spirit though

SuzanneBender
01-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Lisa darling an email box or post will not hold the truth to happiness in our lives. That is in our heart and souls. I always feel great when I log on here. I look at the ladies and men here as my support group during my search for happiness. I have to admit sometimes I do feel empty when I log off. I want that same comaraderie and support for who I really am every waking momement of my life. Thats when I will have true happiness or when I win the powerball whichever comes first.

msniki48
01-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Lisa darling an email box or post will not hold the truth to happiness in our lives. That is in our heart and souls. I always feel great when I log on here. I look at the ladies and men here as my support group during my search for happiness. I have to admit sometimes I do feel empty when I log off. I want that same comaraderie and support for who I really am every waking momement of my life. Thats when I will have true happiness or when I win the powerball whichever comes first.

Suzanne, your candor is such a delight. it compliments your positive attitude

hugs

msniki48

splitlife
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Fully understand, as I do the same. I'm not quite sure what it is that I am looking for either, as others have stated.
Wife is supportive to an extent. She will shop with and for me. Will do my eyes on a rare occasion or pick out a new lipstick and have me try it on for her. I have come out to a few close friends, females only, who accept me what ever I do.
But again, just not sure what I'm looking for that will not leave me feeling unsatisfied online.

-Valerie

carhill2mn
01-05-2010, 05:49 PM
It makes sense to me. A bigger let down for me is when girls say that they want to stay in touch, meet, etc. and then never do.

Lisalove1976
01-06-2010, 08:32 AM
I guess the truth is that having to keep my true self hidden deep inside leaves me with this emptyness that will probably never be satisfied.... oh well I guess there are worse things in life!

Keep smiling it makes the others wonder what you are up to!!! :)

Chari
01-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Many of us here have been through the same feeling you have now. IMO it is all about our attitude and being able to communicate with others that really understand and accept us as we are without conditions. This forum is a great place to discover more about our feminine side and find what is comfortable in our life, regardless of the outside packaging. Perhaps planning something just for you - this weekend, next week, or next month would get you out of your "emptyness". Please keep a positive attitude, smile, and stay busy with things YOU like to do!

lavistaa62
01-06-2010, 09:03 AM
I was directed here
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrlFfMKdnMQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrlFfMKdnMQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>by someone else on the board. Listening to all the posts by her kept me up late last night- amazing how both personas are both still fully in play and how even in his near fourties both personas are absolutely genuine. She seems one of the more fasinating people I've listened to on youtube and would expect her to be just as interesting in real life.

Nicole Erin
01-06-2010, 09:18 AM
I ate a snickers bar and I was not satisfied. the commercial lied. :Angry3:

Karren H
01-06-2010, 09:34 AM
If you have some spare time... I need someone to clean up my emails on 2 forums and a couple web sites.. Damn things just fill up way to fast!! Lol.

My satisfaction and happiness is independent of the clothing I wear... Or the amount of email I get.. The wifey and I are going to see Cirque de sole's Dreams illumination tonight ... In drab.... and I'm really looking forward to it..

Lisalove1976
01-06-2010, 10:52 AM
The Idea of planing something just for myself sounds GREAT... I truely believe that if I were to get you and enjoy Lisa I'd really fave fun but I guess I'm affraid to like it TOO MUCH.... does that make sense?

Laura Evans
01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
This will sound philisophical but it is true; you cannot find happiness outside of yourself to make you happy, not feel empty it can only be found inside each of us. So my suggestion is to look within to find the reason for your emptiness, smile at it, deal with it if you have control over it, accept it if you cannot.:hugs:

JamieOH
01-06-2010, 11:05 AM
for me, i know i want more than i have now. i want to wear anything i want at anytime. and i feel empty because i cant. then i feel guilty for not being satisfied, and then for wanting tu dress at all

JamieOH
01-06-2010, 11:07 AM
using my cell, cant post but a few lines. anyway, I think it is this guilt that holds me feeling empty, aand my own struggle for my true identity that makes me yearn for that which I do not know yet.

Lisalove1976
01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
As JamieOH mentioned I feel pretty much the same way.... I wish I could but just simply can't.... Why's this so darn complicated!!!!