PDA

View Full Version : where do you go to chat?

msniki48
01-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi girls,

I am pretty new here and i'm stumbling around the site...trying to post, download pics, answer requests....haven't figure out how to add a friend yet...but i must say you are a great bunch of girls and guys at this forum.

do you chat with each other if so, where?

I tried to get on this crossdresser chat site but it kept throwing me out....smart site:)

if you have any suggestions ...it would be great to talk to some of you in real time

hugs

msniki48

carhill2mn
01-05-2010, 05:45 PM
I "chat" nearly every week with a friend. We go to a local mall, buy coffee and sit in the areas provided. No one ever bothers us. When we go to a restaurant we can also chat but if they are busy then it becomes a bit of a problem.

Karren H
01-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Most of the chat sites are like OMG crazy..... I'd rather chat one on one.... in person or on Yahoo IM........

msniki48
01-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Most of the chat sites are like OMG crazy..... I'd rather chat one on one.... in person or on Yahoo IM........

Karen i have to agree that chats are so crazy....and lord knows i can't type that fast!....lol i enjoyed the MSN group rooms until the disbanded.

but i have made friends with some of the girls, and we would have a 1 on 1 conversation...yes i can type that fast...lol

hugs''

ps: love the hat!

msniki

Kathi Lake
01-05-2010, 06:24 PM
There's no chat here per se - most likely to cut down on the "hooking up" aspect that that can bring, but we do have PM's. Find someone you like, click on their name and choose Send a Private Message.

Kathi

msginaadoll
01-05-2010, 07:09 PM
I hang out in yahoo im. There is a Michigan room for bi's, gays, lesbians and transgender. We even get the "normal folks" cause the room can be so much fun. It can become a little risque at times but some good folks there. I have also tried the chat forum on this site, and the folks seem cool as well.

sherri52
01-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Niki there isn't a chat per se here but we do have PM's. Click on the persons name as you see it then click Private message. You can pm me anytime, I'm always near the computer or online

docrobbysherry
01-05-2010, 07:38 PM
I prefer NOT to chat! I STILL REMEMBER how happy I was to leave high school! Why go back now!?:brolleyes:

SuzanneBender
01-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I like using the PM feature here or Yahoo. If you look at the girls profile and she has Yahoo you actually have the ability to link directly from the page and see if she is logged in. I use mine every so often.

jenna_woods
01-05-2010, 07:46 PM
I chat with friends every day on yahoo

SweetCaroline
01-05-2010, 07:52 PM
I never liked chat or IM very much. So hard to keep up with. I'd much rather talk to people face to face when I can, but if I must contact someone around here PMs or private e-mails will do.

msniki48
01-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I like using the PM feature here or Yahoo. If you look at the girls profile and she has Yahoo you actually have the ability to link directly from the page and see if she is logged in. I use mine every so often.

thanks Sauzanne... sherri52 just helped me also to figur this out.

hugs

msniki48

Sherry-Stephanie
01-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Chat with the PM here...and some of us get to know each other and we send e-mails or IM's or if local we get together and go out....

A few tried smoke signals but that didn't work out well..to windy...

SuzanneBender
01-05-2010, 08:15 PM
thanks Sauzanne... sherri52 just helped me also to figur this out.

hugs

msniki48

Are you on?

christinek
01-05-2010, 09:17 PM
I am a moderator of a car forum as Christine. It is quite awesome actually, I chat with those folks regularly, daily actually. As Christine I am well accepted and fully integrated in the community. They do not know I am trans, however I have posted real life pictures and had great comments on them.

I have had pickup lines and such

Christine