PDA

View Full Version : Who's wearing what in this cold weather?

angelinamillar
01-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Hiya Girls, What with all this cold snowy weather here in the uk, well everywhere, who is what extra girly garments under our clothes? Well for me I'll have to be honest I'm wearing a pair of sheer tights under mt work clothes everyday. But now its colder Ive ended up swithing to some warmer wolfords. I was even at a friends earlier after work and he was saying how cold it was and he said he was even thinking that he would go by some wooly tights 2 keep warmer, He was'nt that shocked when I pulled up my trouser leg and showed him that I was one step ahead of him lol Little did he know I was also wearing a nude thong bodysuit, I don't quite think he would have accepted the cold as an excuse :)

Hugs,

Angelina x

jenna_woods
01-05-2010, 08:02 PM
long skirts and pantyhose

Sherry-Stephanie
01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Anything I can wear to stay warm...the wife just gave me one of her long sweaters to wear....

charla42
01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Is Cold in Southern Illinois. I am wearing Cuddle Duds(Top &Bottom) from Penneys, Long sleve mock neck T and finally a pull over sweater and my size 14 Lee Jeans. Top that off with a Hooded Jacket. Charla

curiouslooker
01-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Fruit of the loom women's thermal underware

AmandaM
01-05-2010, 08:58 PM
:tongueoutA polo top, dress slacks and sensible flats. But oh, it's 70 today.

Teri Jean
01-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Tights, long pants and sweater tops layered with turtle necks underneath. With the 25below temps we've had in for the past week does push the envelope in dressing femme. Women do it every year so pay attention and follow suit.

Teri

celtic.blue.eyes
01-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Soft, fluffy, cuddly & warm angora sweaters!

And send some of that elusive global warming over here.

CDTracey2U
01-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Geeze Amanda, why don't you just brag a little..LOL!

It's been very very cold in the north, I try to wear pantyhose every day under my normal office wear...not real exciting, but it does help with the warmth, and it feels good!

Tracey

Taylermade
01-05-2010, 09:30 PM
All the trendy attire that is being currently worn by the female population!!

Of course, I am doing a HORRIBLE job of taking pics in these new clothes.

Bare with me, I will get some.

Cary
01-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Thick tights with a leotard or one-piece swimsuit under women's jeans and sweaters.

Alice Torn
01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I wonder what Mr. Global warming Al Gore is wearing today? Hopefully just shorts, and a t-shirt, and takes a 20 minute walk around outside!!!!!!!Here, i am wearing sweats. It is warm, in the 40's.

Taylermade
01-05-2010, 09:36 PM
LOL good one on global warming.
I won't go into details on that subject but it's certainly a joke.

SuzanneBender
01-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Fur bikini!

lavistaa62
01-05-2010, 11:32 PM
After the cold weekend our office was freezing monday- I WISHED I'd had a pair of hose on. It would have been much more comfortable. If it's not warmed up by tomorrow there may be a mid-day trip to Kohls in the offing:)

Aubrey Green
01-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Here in California, we wear what is called "California Camouflage" that is a light sweatshirt until about 10 a.m., then it comes off so we can start to work on our farmer's tans until March or April.

suchacutie
01-05-2010, 11:59 PM
This is the only time I wear pantyhose, and I don't care what gender I look like on the outside because they are warm warm warm!!!

:)

tina

Frédérique
01-06-2010, 01:44 AM
Who's wearing what in this cold weather?

I’m really going to be tested during the next two days, since it’s going to be below zero at night when I do most of my activities. Undaunted, I will still wear my skirts wherever I go, with only my favorite hosiery between me and hypothermia. I actually find the cold exhilarating, so it may have something to do with adrenaline! Outside is one thing (Brrrrrrrrr…), but it’s cool in my studio, too – luckily, I sit near a vent in the wall, and my femme legs are bathed in warm air now and then. I have to wear a cute, cropped sweater with my skirts, but that’s certainly no hardship! :battingeyelashes:

Stitch
01-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Admittedly I am wearing tights under my trousers in this weather. It's just to cold to walk a mile and a half back and forth into work without them. I'm also having to wear: a vest, turtle neck, a teeshirt, a raincoat, 2 pairs of gloves and some extra socks. It's just so cold and wet.

ringedjohn
01-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Pantyhose - a great opportunity to wear them - but under my corduroys or jeans unfortunately.

Electra
01-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Ankle long woollen skirt and warm jumper. Underneath: vintage nylon knickers, suspender holding black, sheer nylon stockings. I rarely wear pantyhose even if it's as cold as -20 celsius as it is here today.

Billie1
01-06-2010, 05:55 AM
Fur bikini!

I want one!! I want one!!
(Do they come in pink?)

Rianna Humble
01-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Tights under my drabs certainly help to keep out the cold and were more comfortable in my boy-boots than men's socks.

I just wish I'd got round to buying the thigh-highs with stiletto that were tempting me before xmas then I wouldn't have needed the boy-boots :sad:

Today I substituted a cream linen skirt for the drabs on the way to work but had to add them back once I arrived

erickka
01-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Tights and long skirts or jeans, fuzzy sweaters, and by all means...BOOTS!

Cassiecd
01-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Furs, Furs, and more furs!

Yummy

Jillt
01-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Am layered with panties tights and pettipants below, bra and cami on top and they seem to work keeping me warm

BridalBoy
01-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Great weather for a thick, heavy satin wedding gown!

victoriamwilliams1
01-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I wear longer skirts in the winter however I will wear my shorter skirt if I feel like it:)

pamela_a
01-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm wearing more tights with my skirts and dresses to keep my legs warm and sweaters with my blouses.

Hummmm. Maybe I should switch to thigh highs? I could maybe save some money if something froze off.........

SteveDallas
01-06-2010, 06:18 PM
It was in the high teens here yesterday so I put on a pair of tights under my jeans.

I was actually pretty disappointed, they didn't seem to keep me any warmer.

But they still felt good.

charlie
01-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm loving the feel of cold air rushing up under my dress. You just do not get that feeling as a guy in pants. However, I'm wearing long pantyhose tights to help keep some of it out! I'm also wearing feminine sweaters instead of blouses with my skirts.

CDTracey2U
01-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Fur bikini!

If anyone needs me, I will be snuggling up with Suzanne.

Tracey

sherri52
01-06-2010, 10:40 PM
I am generally half enfemme or better but the last couple of day I have been installing Pallet racking in my garage by myself and have been in cami's and work boots. To help stay warm I have a pair of Pj's under them with pink and blue bunnies. This is the least dressed I've been in a lomg time.

lisalove
01-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Yesterday morning it was 0 degrees with high for the day of 11. I decided I'd get all dolled up for a change. Within minutes of finishing my make up, my friend called. His truck is broken, and can I come over and help him fix it.
So off comes the make up and hair. I decided to wear what I had on already. Under my Carhart bibs and coat, I had on skin tight Mudd low rise jeans, and Covington striped top and padded bra, I did take out my forms though. I also wore my black fur lined low heeled boots.
He never had a clue what I had on under my CarHarts, though he did ask about my boots, to which I replied "they're warm" and that's all that was said about it.

Midnight Skye
01-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Tall boots, tights and bodysuits... and a skirt overtop of coarse ;) Actually I was out today in my tall boots and attracted a TON of attention... a touch too much for my taste but I did get some compliments :)

Sara Jessica
01-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah, it's been sooooo cold here in SoCal. Last weekend we hit the low 80's but now thngs have settled back into the mid-70's. It's been rough this winter! ;)

Karen43
01-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Have been wearing Cudl Silks under my drab and it feels quite sexxy...:battingeyelashes: