PDA

View Full Version : Sissy Maid

brassieres
01-05-2010, 10:27 PM
I saw this ad on Craigslist for a sissy maid. I was wondering if anyone experienced this at all and if such a thing exists or just a fantasy instead. I guess I wrote something but way too shy to hit the send button. Just as well, I do not think I could ever do this for real anyway.

NathalieX66
01-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Sissy maid, I'm not into, but I love frilly little girl dresses.

I would only do such thing for my girlfriend if she asked me...but nobody else.

The whole "forced feminization" bit kind of feels like I've been robbed of me choosing to express my feminine side. I'm the one that decided I wanted to be more of a girl, or more lady like....not someone humiliating me for bdsm purposes.

Everyone is different.

sherri52
01-05-2010, 10:35 PM
If they are advertizing on Craigslist what else do they want you to do other than be a maid? Very questionable

brassieres
01-05-2010, 10:54 PM
If they are advertizing on Craigslist what else do they want you to do other than be a maid? Very questionable

Good point, I found CL to be hit or miss with Classified ads in general. I never met anyone there at all.

Amanda Styles
01-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Craig's list if full of frauds, scammers, and the occasional murderer, robber, rapist.
I would avoid it like the plague.

sterling12
01-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Didn't we just have a news story about some killer that was using Craig's List to find his victims?

Instead of Sissy maid....you could wind up as "Sissy Dead!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

brassieres
01-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Didn't we just have a news story about some killer that was using Craig's List to find his victims?

Instead of Sissy maid....you could wind up as "Sissy Dead!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Yes, last year in Boston.

divamissz
01-06-2010, 07:40 AM
To me "forced feminization" is an oxymoron. Almost without exception, men who are into this are willingly going along and are roleplaying being "forced." It's harmless fantasy play, and for some men a way to let them feel it's okay to be crossdressed.

I won't get into the realities of how this impacts the overall image of crossdressers. Not enough coffee yet...

Kate Simmons
01-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Sounds like a potential "Death Wish" movie in the making to me.:straightface:

Emma Leigh
01-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Mmmm, think I could go for that,(the maid thing that is, not the death thing), but I wouldnt have the guts to reply either, like its been said, depends exactly what you are expected to do.

KimberlyJo
01-06-2010, 10:26 AM
I saw this ad on Craigslist for a sissy maid. I was wondering if anyone experienced this at all and if such a thing exists or just a fantasy instead. I guess I wrote something but way too shy to hit the send button. Just as well, I do not think I could ever do this for real anyway.

Oh this is definitely for real and a big fetish thing. I think, and I'm really not all that experienced with these sorts of things, that it's kind of a domination/submission kind of thing. I would say it's almost definitely in the realm in any case.

I'm sure we have at least several sissy maid type folks here on the forum, I know I've seen posts by them numerous times.

That being said, it is EXTREMELY dangerous to respond to or make a post to engage in any kind of adult type behavior with someone you meet over Craigslist. I would think this would be especially true with something in the vein of dom/sub bdsm type stuff where trust and respect are essential.

Crissy Kay
01-06-2010, 10:43 AM
I do enjoy dressing as, and being a maid in my own apt, but you are taking a real chance on meeting a total stranger somewhere. There are plenty of nut cases out there.

Metoo
01-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Be careful with craigslist strange people out there

JulieK1980
01-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Like anything, be cautious, I've met people online before, and you should definitely get to know them first, if they aren't willing to meet you at a starbucks for coffee or other public place to chat, then definitely be suspicious. Its never a good idea to just randomly meet someone you don't know, in a private setting. Just my thoughts, common sense, and cautiousness win the day...

belindat
01-07-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm new to this list and I'm a 'forced' sissy. No I'm not. Yes I am. No I'm not. Yes I am. No I'm not.

I like to think my lady is forcing me but the reality is you can't force someone to be a sissy. They would simply run a mile if you tried to against their will. Police and all that stuff. So 'forced', to me, is simply a way of letting my lady bring out my frilly femme side. Sure it cam mean doing somethings I don't want to do but then the fact that my lady is making me do them is the point!

But let a stranger do it to me? No way.

Kari Lynn Franks
01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
well I guess you could say im a sissy maid since im not working but the wife is I guess im my wifes sissymaid keeping the house clean and loving every min of it

marissa_sissy
01-07-2010, 10:53 PM
I am definately a sissy maid, and I have seen ads on Craigslist. I understand what you are feeling, which, as odd as it is on this forum, is the urge to be treated like a french maid, by a male. I know this because I actually fantasize about it all of the time. But, it isnt safe, and that is what you have to try to get here. A large majority of the people on here, have a very different affliction of cross dressing than us, that stems from different things.

What makes this particular fantasy so difficult, is that, part of the fantasy is to be kidnapped by someone rough, and mean, who loves to sissyfy men, and treat them like a personal servant. I am a sissy maid to my wife, who luckily gets how deep the waters run. But it too is a struggle.

its not easy being a sissy....I tried advertising on dating sites for men interested in doing this to me in a fun and safe way. I found zero, in several years. Its not only a unique cd fantasy, it is not a big male fantasy. My wife tries, but it has come after a year since her discovery of hard work, and a few occasional uncomfortable scenarios. But, I tell myself it is the best way.

Good luck, but dont let the fantasy cloud your judgement. I too have fantasies where I want to be kidnapped and taken to the woods and raped by a group of men. In real life...that would be a very bad deal.

Good Luck. Its hard. I know that from experience.

brassieres
01-07-2010, 11:57 PM
But I am basically a heterosexual male, if would be my desire for a GG to make me their slave instead. (did I actually admit that?):eek:

KerryLynn
01-08-2010, 05:35 AM
To me "forced feminization" is an oxymoron. Almost without exception, men who are into this are willingly going along and are roleplaying being "forced." It's harmless fantasy play, and for some men a way to let them feel it's okay to be crossdressed.

I won't get into the realities of how this impacts the overall image of crossdressers. Not enough coffee yet...

Theres a gun to my head he told me to put the panties on What do i do??:eek:
lol

billiedresses
01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
i was forced at 14 by older male was "kept everyweekend as girl "for 3 years after that never had desire tp pesue men

Karren H
01-08-2010, 12:39 PM
And tonight in the news.... Craigslist "sissy maid" killer still on the loose... Photos at 11........

jenniferishappy
01-08-2010, 12:44 PM
keep in mind that real rape is an act of violence, not sex. the sexual abuse during a rape often is accompanied by physical harm, often serious.
any why is this discussion veering toward peoples bdsm fantasies on this forum? i dont think this is the intent of these threads as this is a moderated CD forum. not judging anyones fantasies, but cant sissy maid'ing be discussed without graphic fantasy descripting?

Wen4cd
01-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Seriously, if anyone wants to be my sissy maid, my damn house is a wreck. I'll tell you any sweet nothings you want to hear as long as you're cleaning and I'm not. :D

Emma68
01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Seriously, if anyone wants to be my sissy maid, my damn house is a wreck. I'll tell you any sweet nothings you want to hear as long as you're cleaning and I'm not. :D

Its not really 'sweet nothings' that we want to hear :D

Wen4cd
01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Its not really 'sweet nothings' that we want to hear :D

Well, that's about all I can say, here, innit?
:devil:

MissAmy
01-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Craig's list if full of frauds, scammers, and the occasional murderer, robber, rapist.
I would avoid it like the plague.

if anyone does decide to sell stuff on there like cars, movies, games, etc make sure you meet at a very public place to make the sale.

Wen4cd
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Everyone should probably watch this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpj7ORQhwDk)

Lila_2
01-08-2010, 04:30 PM
when he put on the mask i lol'd in rl.

DinaMature
01-08-2010, 05:33 PM
many many years ago, Led Zepplin's "in through the out door" had hit the market. A very macho friend commented on a song on the second side... "I don't go for that I'm gonna crawl s***!"

That is how I feel about forced feminization.

StarrOfDelite
01-09-2010, 10:54 AM
but in real life.

i was forced at 14 by older male was "kept everyweekend as girl "for 3 years after that never had desire tp pesue men

angelfire
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Yea, personally, I think sometimes fantasies and reality are best kept separate. Not always, but sometimes. But I would say especially when craigslist is involved.

Christineblake113
01-10-2010, 09:52 AM
I've always associated the sissy maid fantasy as something one would act out with a dominatrix, either a pro or their SO. Therefore I suspect the ad you saw was a for a pro domme.

Like others have said, you'd want to meet them first in a public place and decide how you want to play it from there. If the person claimed to be a professional dominatrix they should have no problem with that as they will want to check out a prospective client in a safe environment first. Another clue that they are probably legit is that they will keep conversation and email all business and not sensual or arousing in content. You have to pay for that. I'd expect such a session to cost $100 - $300 per hour depending on where the session is done and how detailed you want it.

Christine