PDA

View Full Version : First time out

LIKETODRESS2
01-06-2010, 01:13 AM
My haloween experience
I figured for halloween I would dress as a gilrl and it would be a good night to go out dressed as a girl and would not have to worrie much about somone seing me because it was Halloween and no one I know I did not think would be at the local gay bar.
It took me about 2 hours to get my makeup fake finger nails on and painted and of course an outfit. WHile getting ready to leave I had a pair of earings that have been sitting in the dresser for 2 years the left one was already done so I did the right one aswell it hurt like hell trying to push it through.
So I get to the bar and still verry scared. I am there about 10 min and another crossdresser come over to me and starts to talk to me after a few min I start to relax an she intoduces me to a few others that she knows. After about 20 min i look up and see 2 peopel that I know and I am like (SHITTTTTTTTTT) (SHITTTTTTTT ) It takes me a min and i relax well they are here for some reason as well. SO as the night goes it startes to get a little more fun and then as i order a drink a VERRY GOOD FEMALE FRIEND ( A FRIEND OF LIKE 15 YEARS) who no clue about me sees me and here eyes just got wide open and her jaw about hit the floor. Now I am like DAMMMMMMMMMMM IT what do i do I never thougth I would see her in here. SO I felt like just running out the door or I could walk over to her and say hi. SO as I walk over to her I am thinking what do i say a millions thinig going threw my head. As i get to her she looks at me she look at me here eyes are still the size of a baseball and she smiles and says what are u doing here. So I told her I just wanted to go out dressed so i came here. She aske me who did my makeup and nails I told her I did it my self It kinda of suprised her I think as she told me I did a verry good job. I then told her I had A lot of practice as I been doing it for almost 15 years but never out in public like this. She told me she would never have gussed I ilke somthin like this and I told her it something you jsut dont bring up with everone. We talked for the rest of the night about why I like do to it and she said she was cool with it even gave me here cell phone number and said if you ever want to go and have few drinks call me. I even asked her wjy she was there and she said she has a few friends that are gay and she was just meeting them there So my night started out scared to verry scared to a great night and i am so glad that I went out and cant wait to do it again

Christina Horton
01-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Well my find feathered girl friend , it sounds like you had for first time out with people ya know. You now have a girl friend to go shopping , and help you step out dressed and I would say that you should do this if you want to go out. If she is willing go for it. Have fun with your new found (girl) friend.

Daniela76
01-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Yikes, that was cool how that ended for you.

But that was 2 months ago!! What has happened since?? Have you called her?? Have you gone out?? Girls want details!!! :D

LIKETODRESS2
01-06-2010, 02:51 AM
SOrry for the missunderstanding. I already have a gf and she know about my dressing and is cool with it. SHe was working that night The girl that I ran into used to date one of my friends and that is how i know her. Me and my gf have met her out and had drinks one night planning to do it again.