PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful few days

Rachaelb64
01-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Since Sunday evening I have been totally en femme.

Just doing the mundane things has great, going to Tescos for the food shop, window shopping in the City centre, and hitting Matalan for the sales :devil:

I've really enjoyed myself being totally Rachael for will nearly 80hours :D :daydreaming:

But tomorrow brings it ll to and end when back to work I go :sad:

One thing i have notice is that I dont give a toss if I am made now :devil: head up and smile and if dont like its your problem :tongueout

Rach x

Sandra
01-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Good to hear that you've enjoyed the experience

One thing i have notice is that I dont give a toss if I am made now :devil: head up and smile and if dont like its your problem :tongueout

Rach x

Like your attitude :D

sonia_dargency
01-06-2010, 09:36 AM
One thing i have notice is that I dont give a toss if I am made now - head up and smile and if dont like its your problem

Way to go girl

I felt the same way coming out to my wife, once you faced it nothing can happen to you anymore.

"a threat has a stronger effect than its actual execution" - principle in chess playing

Sonia

StaceyJane
01-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Hey, that's great!

carolinoakland
01-06-2010, 10:47 AM
No prison is stonger than the one we make for ourselves. I avoided cd'ing because deep inside I knew it wasn't just 'dressing up' that I enjoyed, it was being myself. I know the depression you are feeling about going back to drab, love that word! When I went to my first CD convention, far enough away from home that I felt safe, the WORST part was the drive home, I didn't want it to end. And that was the crack in the mirror...

Kim_Bitzflick
01-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Rachael,

Good to hear that you are doing what makes you happy (and it's legal)!

I have a daughter I names Rachel. I just love that name.

Hugs

Teri Jean
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Carol the crack in the mirror is the woman inside trying to be released. Rachael I went through the same thing and it got to the point that I was spending so much time either dressing or undressing ( :-) ) that I was not able to function. I then took some serious down time and evaluated what I wanted, what I had to loose and when I wanted to make the transition from CDing to TS. I did what was right for me and am happier for it.

Teri

sonia_dargency
01-06-2010, 11:23 AM
One thing i have notice is that I dont give a toss if I am made now - head up and smile and if dont like its your problem

Way to go girl

I felt the same way coming out to my wife, once you faced it nothing can happen to you anymore.

Girls, Sandra was very kind to PM me about my ambiguous comment, so I wanted to clarify my point.

What I meant is that I was in fear of getting caught, felt awkward about my CDing and very uncomfortable in my relationship.

after I have been honest to my wife, however ill handled was my delivery, I felt relieved, I could not get caught anymore. all I had to do was to handle it properly now on. I never meant that I transfered the problem over.

In no way I would blame my wife for being unaccepting for now nor do I complain when I state her position regarding CDind. I wish only better understanding of each other and work toward this goal for a better relationship. CDing set apart, every single aspect of our life together is just wonderful. I am not waging a war CD v SO.

Sandra, thank you so much for bringing my attention to it, I know for a fact that this would happen, for I sometime do not express myself properly.

Sonia