PDA

View Full Version : she noticed ...right away..

Wendy me
08-03-2005, 05:25 PM
i just have spent a wonderfull day with mom here at my house ...she pulled up in the driveway i went out to greet her with the dog she gets out of her car i give her a hug ...and helpher in the house with her things ..while going up the stairs she blurts out you shaved your legs!!!!!!!!!!! now she knows abought my cding she has for a veary long time..we get in the house and she says thay look nice men look gross with hair all over them ...we had lunch then floated in the pool ....then after my wife came home we had dinner then mom went home ...don't think for a second that you can get away with anything on your mom thay see all and know all.............

Katie Gray
08-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Hehe. :D

But I get away with it. I even wear makeup in my "guy" form to cover a few pimples, and no one says anything.

Jenny Beth
08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Well Wendy now that your Mom knows you shave your legs and approves you can tell your wife that you have do it to keep your Mom happy.

CharleneCD
08-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Actualy Wendy you need to have your mom tell your wife that she thinks you look much better with the legs shaved. Another female telling her that less hair is better might go over real well, and allow you more chances to shave.

Rikki
08-03-2005, 11:34 PM
That's cool Windy. You are right, You can't hide too much from your mom, they have a way a knowing more than they should. And now you have a good reason for shaving you legs, can't let mom down.

Rikki

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Actualy Wendy you need to have your mom tell your wife that she thinks you look much better with the legs shaved. Another female telling her that less hair is better might go over real well, and allow you more chances to shave.
Hmm interesting point, wonder if it could work?

Clare
08-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Wendy, does your Mum have any influence over your 'Darling Beloved'?

Next time the three of you are together, bring up the leg shaving issue and see what Mum says to the missus!

Christine

Tamara Croft
08-04-2005, 04:07 AM
LOL that's one kewl mum you have Wendy..... they don't miss a trick do they :p Like everyone has said already.... maybe she could talk to your wife and convince her hairs are ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela Burke
08-04-2005, 04:15 AM
Wendy,

Don't even try to fool your Mom!
It can't be done!
They've got built-in radar and X-ray eyes!

Love, Angela XX

RachelDenise
08-04-2005, 04:46 AM
No matter how secretive we think we are, mothers always seem to know more than we think. I am continually surprised by the number of things I thought I got by Mom, only to find out later it wasn't true!

Krystal Lee
08-04-2005, 02:04 PM
My mother caught me a couple of times and the worst she ever said was " go inside and change your underwear". I was wearing my sisters panties and she looked out the front room window as I bent over for something and she saw them when my pants road down. :rolleyes:

Onch she cought me with a pair of my sisters panties in my underwear drawer and took them away from me. :(

Do you think she knew? :D

Hugs Krystal.