PDA

View Full Version : Family Members who CD

KarenHiller
01-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Has anyone else discovered that there are others in their immediate family who crossdress? I have a second cousin who does, and after I found out, I approached him and told him I did too, but he didn't want to talk about it, which was too bad as we had been high school classmates and had a lot in common, even though we'd never been friends.

I'd love to know about others with CD's in their family.

Karen

Kate Simmons
01-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Some of mine have attempted it Karen but mostly they just do not have either the endurance or the "moxie" to make it into anything.:)

Karren H
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
My younger brother did... After I introduced my crossdressing to him when he was like 9... He got caught many times by Mom wearing our step-sisters lingerie... (I was never caught). Don't think he persued it like I have.. Or at all..

KarenHiller
01-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Maybe you should ask him, or mention this site to him. I wish I had a brother who I could share this with. Heck, I just wish I had a brother.

The other Karen :heehee:

Carrie R
01-07-2010, 11:11 AM
I have a brother who crossdresses, but that is about all I have in common with him.

sherri52
01-07-2010, 11:17 AM
I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters, they all wear pants. To the best of my knowledge none of them are cd's and I know I dress better than my Sisters.

Katesback
01-07-2010, 11:20 AM
I live about one mile from a well known TG gal and the story of her and her daughter has been published in TG magazines.

In a nutshell one day the dad (the one who lives near me) sits down with son to finally tell son about being a CD. Son starts laughing (father is scarred) and son says "Dad you have a daughter".

Needless to say today the son is a very pretty woman who is very well known in the gender community and the father is a very sophisicated CD who if I had to guess is actually TS but has choosen not to transition for whatever reason.

Sorry that I am not giving away names but needless to say go back in the Ladylike magazine. They are a pair on the cover of the issue. The date I dont know but it is #33 in some series.

karennjcd
01-08-2010, 12:30 AM
As a parent, and one who has quite a wardrobe, I do wonder whether my teenage son has gotten into my stuff. We'll never know, because I'm keeping my secrets from him, so I would think he'll do the same.

Karen

Airazor
01-08-2010, 12:55 AM
My dad does. He's actually way more into it than I am... I'm closeted, the only one who knows is him and we don't really talk about it. He, on the other hand, goes out to clubs, has CD/TG friends, and he's out to my step-mom and step-sister, even hangs around the house en femme when he has the chance.

Schatten Lupus
01-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Not actually family, but my sister's on-again: off-again boyfriend's brother-in-law is a crossdresser. It was brought up in conversation one day, and my fiance mentioned there is nothing wrong with those kind of people, and to my reliefe, no one was making fun of him for it.

Daintre
01-08-2010, 08:28 AM
I also have an adult son who also is a member of this forum. He is still deep in his closet, but knows I am available to talk anytime.