PDA

View Full Version : First time shopping with wife as Abi.

abigailf
01-06-2010, 12:19 PM
My wife took me shopping Yesterday. It was the first time I was out as Abigail shopping with her. So it was kind of a big deal for the both of us. She is not completely accepting and tolerant. So it was a surprise when she offered to take me shopping.

On a typical Weekday, my wife will get up in the morning and get the kids off to school. I am not a morning person, so I usually sleep through the morning mayhem and chaos. This day however, she was a bit irked at me because she was hoping I would get up early as we were going shopping. I of course get a comment that real girls would get up early to go shopping. I just calmly explained that it is early somewhere. Okay, so I didn’t score any points there.

Well, I drag myself out of bed and begin my morning. It was a bit early for me, but way late for my wife. So, I ended up being a little rushed, but that was okay. I knew what I wanted to wear, so getting dressed was easy. I also did not want to overdo it with the makeup. As I will be trying things on, I did not want to accidently get anything on the clothes.

It was cold, so I wore nude stockings under my jeans (with panties and a gaff). Not being well stocked with shoes, I had to wear my Naturalizer flats. (Okay, add winter boots to my shoe list.) I wore a pink cami over my bra and under a pink sweater. I don’t have a winter coat of my own, so my wife let me use one of hers. What a sweetheart.

We were ready, well just about. I just needed to move things from my guy wallet to my Abi wallet, grab the purse and go.

Our goals were to stop at UPS as I had to overnight a letter for work. Then it was to TJMaxx and Kohls to look for some something to wear during my next trip. The weather will be warmer there so spring attire would work fine. My wife needed a bathing suit and flip-flops. We have a Caribbean trip coming up (unfortunately, I cannot be Abi on it).

So, we leave the house and about two miles down the road I realize I forgot the letter I need to overnight. … and I thought she was mad because I got up late … We turn around and headed back to get the letter. For the next two miles all I hear is, sure, you remembered your pocketbook and list of things you want to buy, yada yada yada … (Okay, yes her version would probably be somewhat different.)

So off to a rough morning, but we do manage to hit our agenda. There was only one other customer in the UPS store. Her and the girl behind the counter could care less that a Tgirl was there. Sure they looked, but didn’t seem to care. Maybe they will go home and brag that they saw a tranny. Maybe it made their day. Either way, I handled my business and off to the stores.

We hit TJMaxx first. The bathing suit selections we slim pickings. Actually everything was slim pickings. I guess it was too soon after the holidays. The good news is the sales were great. I found two dresses a top and a cami. People in the store did not take much note of me - no looks or gawks, maybe the occasional double take. The woman at the dressing room did not even flinch. She counted my items, gave me a card and I went to try on the clothes. When I was done, I took the items I wanted. She made a point to say “have a nice day ladies”. Seeing CDers is probably not new to her.

So, we checked out. My wife did the checking out. She did not want me to use my credit card because it had my real name on it. It didn’t make all that much sense to me, but it was not a big deal either.

Off to Kohl’s. The experience was pretty much the same. I tried on a few things and ended up a with a top and another cami. I also found belt and some socks that were listed as size 8-12. My wife found a bathing suit and I also found some men’s shorts for our island trip. My wife got a little kick that I was shopping for myself in both departments.

After the stores, we decided to go home for lunch. It was getting late and we need to be there to get the kids off the bus. After lunch I go to change out of Abi. I left my cami and panties on underneath as I didn’t think it made sense to dirty more underwear and a t-shrit. However, this ended up to be a bad call. The wife was a bit upset that I still had a little Abi underneath.

Now this I did not get. She said that even though she shopped with me as Abigail, she did not see me as Abigail. But when I was home dressed in drab, she became upset because I still had Abi clothes on underneath (and unseen). (add that to the list of no-no’s)

Overall the day was mixed with emotional highs and lows. In the end we learned a little more about each other. Hopefully this only strengthens our relationship.

PretzelGirl
01-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Sounds like a fun trip! Even though you say you had slim pickings, it sounds like you did pretty good for yourself. Keep paying attention. She will definately appreciate it.

noeleena
01-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Hi...
You ll learn one day . there is a big differenace between us . & men . what you think is okay . is not the same for women .
Give your self time to think the way your s o is thinking . & give her time to ajust to having another ...( woman ) ... around . dont push it to much . by wearing both male & female clothes to gether .is like . i wont my male husband . .. not another woman under my roof .... she has given you a try dont mess it up .
hope you get another day out . oh yea next time shift your rear out of bed when your s o is out . that will help no end .

...noeleena...

Jennifer Marie P.
01-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Abi your wife will get used to your new looks and she did go shopping with you so thats a good start.

Miranda09
01-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Abi, I would have to give kuddos to your wife for working with you in this context. Sounded like you had a nice time, with a few bumps here and there, but she is trying I commend you both for that. Take it slowly, don't push the boundaries, and it will all balance out. :)

abigailf
01-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Abi, I would have to give kuddos to your wife for working with you in this context.

Yea, I could be a reall PIA sometimes (no matter how I am dressed). But it wasn't as bad as I made it sound.

We definately made progress though. When with her, I am being fully masculine more often and she gave me the go ahead to order breast forms.

richie2
01-08-2010, 02:49 PM
from your picture you look pretty good I have see GG that look a lot more masculine than you and talk about the wife giving mixed signals