PDA

View Full Version : Nice Step Forward for Me

Wendrme
01-06-2010, 04:00 PM
It has been an exciting morning for me. I have been out before dressed en femme but never with any interaction with GG's. Today I decided to take a step forward.
I drove to a wig store a few miles away dressed in drab, but I took along makeup and a very nice wool woman's tartan scarf which I thought set off my black leather jacket.

I walked in the wig store and the GG's there and also the man there were ever so nice to me after I told them what I had in mind for myself. I tried on about eight different styles and colors and settled on what I wanted in the first place. A jaw length blonde pageboy bob. The saleslady was ever so helpful. I asked her to cut out the tags from the wig because I wanted to wear it out of the store. This was no problem. She made sure the wig was positioned correctly and brushed and fluffed it to the nth degree. When the wig was in place I took out my makeup bag and applied mascara and lipstick. She said I did a great job. Ha! My hands were trembling.

Before I paid for the wig I wandered around the store, loving the feel of my new pageboy brushing my cheeks and the taste of the lipstick on my mouth. The man at the checkout counter happily took my money an wished me a wonderful day as I walked out of the store bewigged and painted. I had to cross a parking lot to get to my car and I loved knowing that anyone seeing me from a distance thought me to be a nicely coiffed middle aged woman doing her errands. When I got to the car i took out the scarf and wrapped it and tied it in a loose knot around my neck. I had to be sure the bob was not caught up in the scarf. The womanly action of flipping my hair and patting it smooth gave me great satisfaction.

I got into the car and realized that this would be the first time I had driven with makeup and a female hairdo. It was divine. I loved coming to a stoplight and puling up next to a GG and if our eyes met, giving her a lipsticked smile and getting one in return. I also fulfilled a great desire of mine. At a traffic light I lowered my makeup mirror on the visor and refreshed my lips while there were cars along side me and behind me.

I drove around basking in the joy of being a woman in a car. It felt wonderful.
Feeling on top of the world, I drove to a lingerie shop which I knew to be friendly to girls like us. I had been there before but never in a woman's hairdo and makeup.
Again I had to park in a parking lot down the street and walk to the store. My bob was blowing in the wind, as was my scarf.

As i entered the shop, the owner happened t be right near the front door. When she saw me she didn't miss a beat but said "Hi, Honey, don't you look lovely, What can I do for you?" It was so nice to be greeted as one of "them". We discussed what style bra I was interested in and when she asked me what mu size was, I told her I thought it was a 40B.
"Well, let's just be sure, honey". immediately I was into the fitting room and taking off my shirt. She measured very carefully and went out leaving me stand on a little pedestal in front of three mirrors naked to the waist. She returned with a arm load of items for me to try on. Each one she helped me with the hooks and made sure the straps were in proper position. When we were thru with those items she thought of a few more and went to get those also. And when she came back she said she had a surprise for me. I tried on the bras and decided on a lacy underwire with satin cups in bridal white. Then she brought out her surprise. A strapless longline front hook and zipper bra which seemed to intended for a prom dress or a bridesmaid dress. She put it around me and fastened the hooks and zipped the zipper with a flourish. I was in heaven. It was so tight and so pretty and so expensive! I loved it. But could not afford it. But it was fun. I had her clip off the tags of the bra i decided on and told her that I would wear it. As i put my shirt back on over my new bra, the bra did wonderful things to the fabric of the shirt. Those puppies wanted out.

I refreshed my lipstick and brushed my new hairdo and went out to pay where I had left my coat and scarf. There were two thirty something women customers in the store now and they were standing right at the counter talking about a bra one of the women was holding. My bra was clearly visible thru the fabric of my shirt and my lips gleamed and hair glistened as I stepped between the two GG's to retrieve my scarf and coat. I wrapped my scarf around my neck, putting on my leather jacket, being sure to flip my hair over the collar. The saleslady gave me my change and wished me a very Happy New Year.
I walked past the two women and with each our eyes made contact and there was a smile from both of them as they seemed to be saying "you go, girl" as they also wished me a very Happy New Year.

I am pretty sure it is going to be.

Rianna Humble
01-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. Well done for having the courage to go that extra step.

tifftg
01-07-2010, 08:49 AM
I love to shop for wigs in person, you get a great sense of what they will look like on you. This is such a terrific day and I suspect the beginning of many shopping trips. It is always that first step into the store and just saying this is for me, then you discover that smart merchants are accepting and encouraging you to purchase their products. It is great to have a wig shop that you work with as well to keep your wigs clean and styled.

BTW, I simply adored all the rich details you shared, it really made this day come to life.

Have fun shopping and keep sharing,

Hugs,

Tiffany