PDA

View Full Version : It time for "the talk"

StaceyJane
01-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Last sunday I found a beautiful letter from my daughter Britney telling me that she already knows about my crossdressing and that my wife has known too for a while.
Today I had a wonderful phone conversation with Britney in which I was able to talk openly. she has been so accepting. She also told me how hard it was for my wife so now I really have to come out and tell her that i know she knows. My wife will be home in about two hours. Wish Me luck!

PheonaP
01-06-2010, 04:18 PM
StaceyJane, that is something we has crossdressers can NEVER hope to achieve, the female sixth sense of KNOWING.
Best Wishes and a big hug for "The Talk".

sherri52
01-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Good luck Stacey. Hope your wife takes it well.:thumbsup:

ReineD
01-06-2010, 04:21 PM
I hope it goes well for you, StaceyJane. I applaud your daughter for wanting to bring everything out in the open. Trust the young to know the right thing to do! :)

Lisalove1976
01-06-2010, 04:21 PM
hope it goes well...

cd_skye
01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Just don't forget every moment. She is as scarred as you are. Answer every question. Be patient, there will be more later. Remind her that you love her.

You should do fine. Let us know how it goes? Oh... READ MY QUOTE!

kellycan27
01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Good luck... we're praying for ya.

Kelly

SirTrey
01-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Best of luck, Stacey....Let us know how it goes! :thumbsup::drink:

jennifer easton
01-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Aren't daughters cool!, that had to give you some well needed confidence, good luck with your wife, this will have to help some, the fact your daughter knows, if needed maybe she could help, but you and your wife need to talk first, and then later the three of you, good luck Jennifer

Fab Karen
01-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Some wives & SO's have said the bigger issue was a secret being kept from them. Keep that in mind.
Good luck, and afterwards maybe your daughter can help your wife with it.

carolinoakland
01-06-2010, 04:59 PM
luck is for the unprepared. You've been waiting for ever to happen and it's here today. And remember HER feelings. And HER boundaries... and let her know that she hasn't lost the best friend she ever had, but like those little russian dolls, there's a whole nother doll inside to play with too! Carol

Stephanie Miller
01-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Praying for the best for you all. Keep in mind... your daughters thoughts on this may be different from those of your wives. Do not bring them into the conversation with your wife. She is an individual and should not be treated with a "group mentality". ( ie: "well our daughter is cool with it, why can't you be")
When my daughters found out about me, it was nice to have thier support (although they don't want any part of it) but they were very adimant about giving my wife her own space. They were right!
The other girls on the site are correct. MAke sure you have all your information and give it to her as she requests. Don't pump her with all you got right out of the gate.
Let her set the pace. She has her own comfort level.

Deep breath....... we're here for you.

Laura Evans
01-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Praying for the best for you all. Keep in mind... your daughters thoughts on this may be different from those of your wives. Do not bring them into the conversation with your wife. She is an individual and should not be treated with a "group mentality". ( ie: "well our daughter is cool with it, why can't you be")
When my daughters found out about me, it was nice to have thier support (although they don't want any part of it) but they were very adimant about giving my wife her own space. They were right!
The other girls on the site are correct. MAke sure you have all your information and give it to her as she requests. Don't pump her with all you got right out of the gate.
Let her set the pace. She has her own comfort level.

Deep breath....... we're here for you.
Stephanie has said it all. Good luck. Since your wife already knows and has not confronted you or shown any anger about it she MAY? take it well.

charlie
01-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Hello Stacy!
It is a hard talk. If your marriage survives it you will certainly feel better. Going on and on with the lie between you was grating on me for years. Good Luck, you will be in my prayers!