PDA

View Full Version : Shopping experiences

Crown Royal
08-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Several years ago, I went to a department store, grabbed a couple of bras, and walked into the women's fitting room. While trying one on, another shopper, a lady, tried to open the door to the stall I was using. When she realized that the door was latched, she said "Excuse me," and went to the next stall.

Walking out, I passed another lady who was going into the fitting room. I nodded, and kept walking.

The checkout counter had a long line, so after stalling for a while, hoping that it would get short, I got in line, with a bra in hand. When I finally got to the chechout, the teenage girl running the register held up the bra and said, loudly, "I don't think thet this will fit you, ha ha." "You don't think so?" "No, ha ha." She was really tryin to be funny for the line of people behind me.

I said, "I'm pretty sure that it will fit."

As she comleted the transaction, she said "Enjoy your evening."

I said, "I will. Thank you."

Crown Royal
08-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Another time, at a different store, after finally finding a bra I wanted, I headed for the dressing room, only to have a sales lady step in front of me and ask if she could help.

I replied that I wanted to try on some bras, and asked "Is that OK?" She said that she was new, and wasn't sure. She checked by shouting to the department manager, who was probably 50 feet away, "This man wants to try on a bra. Is it OK?"

It was. I bought it.