PDA

View Full Version : The "payoff"?

Kate Simmons
01-07-2010, 09:26 AM
According to many psychologists, we don't continue to do things or manifest certain behaviors unless they continue to give us some kind of "payoff". For myself, I used CDing as a vehicle to get in touch with all of my feelings and eventually took ownership of those feelings. As a result, I am no longer afraid or ashamed of displaying my feelings in any mode and am more or less a full spectrum person in that respect. While I really no longer "need" to CD I do it when and if I want to rather than being compelled to. So, what kind of "payoff" do you receive from CDing in that you keep doing it regardless of any potential problems that may arise?:)

connie johnson
01-07-2010, 09:33 AM
the payoff i get from dressing is i just like the way hose dresses and shoes feel.:daydreaming:

DaisyG
01-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Dressing lets me feel pretty, and I have a need for that.:)

In drab my clothes and the personna inside feel ordinary and "industrial strength". No matter whether I'm in my best suit, or I've just finished cleaning a stopped-up sewer.:sad:

En Femme, the clothes and the personna inside feel special, soft and delicate.:daydreaming:

Daisy:love:

docrobbysherry
01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Yes, of course! First, and most important, is **** **** ******!:)

Secondly, it makes me feel so, ----------(censored)!:D

And, occasionally I even ****+####****!:o

Kaitlyn Michele
01-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Yes, of course! First, and most important, is **** **** ******!:)

Secondly, it makes me feel so, ----------(censored)!:D

And, occasionally I even ****+####****!:o

You forgot when the *#@(*& starts to *@*@*# the @#@)@)
It feels like ()*$@_#(_)@# :D

sherri52
01-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Makes me feel good about myself. I spend alot more time dressing as a woman than as a man even under casual circunstances. The feelings have never stopped being good.

2B Natasha
01-07-2010, 11:02 AM
According to many psychologists, we don't continue to do things or manifest certain behaviors unless they continue to give us some kind of "payoff". For myself, I used CDing as a vehicle to get in touch with all of my feelings and eventually took ownership of those feelings. As a result, I am no longer afraid or ashamed of displaying my feelings in any mode and am more or less a full spectrum person in that respect. While I really no longer "need" to CD I do it when and if I want to rather than being compelled to. So, what kind of "payoff" do you receive from CDing in that you keep doing it regardless of any potential problems that may arise?:)

I agree. It has let me, let those personality traits come out. So why do I keep it up. It's fun, I enjoy it, I love the people I meet etc etc etc. Could there be issues in the future. You becha. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I'll ne a better and stronger person then too.

Lisa

gabe
01-07-2010, 11:10 AM
The payoff is the harmony and inner peace derives from being comfortable in my own skin. My blood pressure is low, society has one less agitated member. It is difficult for me to harbor ill feelings toward society when I have on a bra. That's it, we have started a monumental peace movement here - Don a bra for world peace! I am doing my part to make this a better world.

Lorileah
01-07-2010, 11:13 AM
I see for DRS it is a stimulus package. :)

I am waiting for my payoff...they assure me the check is in the mail.

I love psychoanalytical thinking. I always wondered though why psychologists need psychiatric help. They have all the answers. I find that a lot of things I do don't necessarily pay off, but there is a promise of payoff. My MIL is convinced the payoff will come when she dies and the streets are paved with gold and she will wear white gossamer wings. Seems a little late when you don't need gold and you really can go anywhere without wings (and the image of her as a VS model makes my eyes bleed).

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

EllieOPKS
01-07-2010, 11:39 AM
OK, Lets read this carefully:

"According to many psychologists, we don't continue to do things or manifest certain behaviors unless they continue to give us some kind of "payoff".

Let me translate this - If we as humans enjoy what we do, we'll probably do it again - Why??? Cause we as humans enjoy what we do.

Let's reverse that : If we stick our hands into a camp fire and realize we don't enjoy that, we humans probably won't do that again.

I love people that state the obvious, don't you? Sadly, some little guy wearing a sweater with leather patches on the elbows probably got a huge federal grant to research and report on this phenom.

LOL! That's my sarcasim for the day!

Joanne f
01-07-2010, 11:53 AM
I would agree with you on that Cding brings out the feminine side of you but after a while you can learn to show and feel any side at any time regardless of what you are wearing so the Cding becomes an added bonus to enjoy and not become a necessity to feel your feminine side.

Ugly Michele
01-07-2010, 12:02 PM
The payoff for me is the way my bikini panties feel on my ( ! ), with the slip feeling on them, then seeeing my ( o )( o ) under my blouse. hope this doesn't offend anyone.

DAVIDA
01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Denise, I'm not sure if I am looking for a pay off.:straightface: It is just something that comes natural to me. So....I guess that could be a pay off.

Loni
01-07-2010, 12:54 PM
the payoff.

it just makes me feel better.

I love the feel of the cloth the "things" are made from.
I love the feel of stockings on my legs, the sound they make as I walk.
heels just are better than my drab boots. and the sound as I walk.

yes doing makeup is a problem. shaving....is well...shaving.

life can be good.

Wen4cd
01-07-2010, 01:06 PM
To name just one, there's a creative sort of satisfaction when I create a work of art out of myself anymore. It's like painting, maybe.

Teri Jean
01-07-2010, 01:07 PM
The payoff for me is a full night sleep, unless I wear....................... well you know. Giggles

Teri

suchacutie
01-07-2010, 01:18 PM
First, once we realized Tina existed, knowing who she is became important. After all, this is part of my being and, apparently, a part that has only come to the surface in bits and pieces. It became necessary to ask, "Who is this Tina?". Every time my masculine self transforms a little bit more is learned about Tina. So far there has been so much to learn that it's like opening the candy jar every time wondering what we'll find next. Eventually we'll know enough to ask pointed questions hoping that there will be answers.

At a second level, I love a challenge, in any gender. Transforming into a feminine being successfully is one heck of a serious challenge! We all know the depths of what, as men, we don't know about being feminine, from makeup to voice to psychology! Meeting that challenge is amazingly satisfying!

One more point that overrides all the other issues: This adventure called Tina has brought my wife and me much closer on a lot of levels. She understands how vulnerable I am sharing every aspect of this adventure with her. I'm just bubbling over with emotion at how she has taken Tina in hand and helped her understand femininity at every level. What better "positive feedback" could there be?

A very happy Tina.

charlie
01-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello Denise!
As always your questions are thought provoking and interesting. My "payoff" is that I feel pretty, demure, and feminine rather then the business owner that is in charge and always telling people what to do. I can shop for pretty things and put together wonderful outfits that I think enhance my feminine self. I love compliments while dressed and try to look my best. The dressing is so compelling to me that I often dream about changing my male mode in for my female mode. Same person, just different feeling.

carhill2mn
01-07-2010, 03:53 PM
My "payoff" is that I like the way that I feel and look when en femme. I also enjoy the process of doing my makeup, selecting what to wear, coordinating colors, etc.

Kate Simmons
01-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, I have to agree with some of the folks here in that part of the "payoff" for me is the challenge of creating as I consider it an art form and the resulting adventures themselves. We are all only limited by our own imagination after all.:)

docrobbysherry
01-07-2010, 08:51 PM
-------- the "payoff" for me is the challenge of creating as I consider it an art form------ We are all only limited by our own imagination after all.:)

Now, THAT'S a big "payoff" I REALLY GET, and mite even discuss it here without being -----(censored)!:devil: