PDA

View Full Version : Shaved my legs!!

jenny01
01-07-2010, 07:50 PM
My day started out quite well and I was able to be home almost all day and enjoyed being dressed. I had a pork roast in the cooker and had a nice meal prepared for the GF and I.
Well she called and left a message on my phone at 400PM and said that she just wanted to be alone and she was going to be staying at her house this evening.
Upon hearing this news I decided that I was going to have a whole bunch of time to myself this evening. She was not going to be here and my son was by his friends for the evening.
I thought that a nice way for me to pass the time was to have myself a bottle of wine and a nice warm bath.
I have wanted to shave my legs for months, but she was not into this idea. She enjoy's and encourages me to dress, but she draws the line on the leg hair.
So since she decided to stay away for the night, dinner went on hold and I went to Walmart. I picked up a bottle of bubble bath and a package or woman's razors. Then I was was side tracked into the ladies dept and I picked up a waist cincher. I have been wanting a corset, but don't have the $100 for a nice one, so this is my temp alternative.
After I got back home, I opened up the wine, filled the tub, lit some candles and I got busy with the razors. It sure did take me a while and I used a bottle of shave cream. The results are a dream come true. I dried off and put on some lotion. next I pulled on my pantyhose and WOW!! The rest of the clothes followed (new tight waist cincher) and I finished dinner while dressed up.
As I was finishing my meal, my son called and said he was coming home tonight. Bummer, so off come my wonderful clothes and back into drab.
I am not sure what she will say tomorrow about my legs, but I guess I just don't care.
Sure was a fun three hours!

jenna_woods
01-07-2010, 07:53 PM
glad you had a enjoyable 3 hours

DiannaRose
01-07-2010, 08:01 PM
What a great few hours for you, Jenny! Congratulations!

I so want to shave my legs, but that's a definite no-no from my wife right now. So I'm glad you shared your experience with us, to sort of let us live it vicariously through you. :)

KristinSkye
01-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Woo hoo! Congratulations! I too recently did it for the first time and I wish I didn't have to go back but my wife really likes hairy legs for some reason :(

Anyway, enjoy the feeling and good luck with the GF.

sherri52
01-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Glad you had a good time, sorry it was shortened:sad:

danielle.cd
01-07-2010, 10:35 PM
well i think i know why women rather u didnt shave your legs, first if your facail hair is scratchy less than a day after u shave then think of you legs and with legs like that good luck getting close in bed, some women like hairy men, they dont want u to look better than them, or they afraid your gana go to far and then there out of the picture,
nowif u look like a pro wrestler <my wife likes the rock and jhon cena > that have no leg hair arm hair or stumach hair they would be drooling over your smooth boddy lol

Sally2005
01-07-2010, 11:35 PM
I gotta say, I've been toying with the same idea... I look forward to hearing about the discovery with your GF.

Staci K
01-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Hey there Jenny,

Congrats on taking time for yourself.

I've been shaving my legs for years - even before coming out to the wife of my femme side. Being a cyclist, hairy toned legs are very unsightly. Not to mention I hate the feel of the wind through the hairs while riding (it tickles and sooner or later I have to scratch).

My suggestion is to take up cycling - not only will you have shapely tone legs, but you have an iron clad reason to keep them shaved.

Matt Lynch
01-08-2010, 08:32 AM
3 hours of fun is about right.

That's how long it takes an SO to notice and for the itching and ingrowns to kick in...

jenny01
01-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks girls for your replies. My GF is working today, so I will have to wait until late tonight to see her.
So far, I must say that the shaved feeling is truly awesome. They are still very silky smooth, especially since I am wearing my pantyhose also.
I'm glad that I have shaved and I do plan on doing everything I can to keep shaving and still keep her happy.

christinek
01-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I have pretty much shaved everything for years. Arms, legs and such. Wife seems to like it, smooth and soft VS hairy and nasty.

Maybe some women like the wolf man but mine is ok with a soft man.

shesgotleggs
01-08-2010, 11:25 AM
If you want them to feel REALLY wonderful, try Nair with baby oil -- your legs will never feel smoother! I love it!

Elle1946
01-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I have used shampoo and have had good luck with it. I read somewhere about the PH being good for shaving.

missygatv
01-08-2010, 02:36 PM
I have done it before a few times. As a matter of fact I have shaved the whole body, which is a truly wonderful feeling..

Unfortunately I can't do it anymore so I look to go out at night and wear tights or opaque hose to cover the hair and longs sleeves (which can be a pain in the Summer).

Hope all goes well with the GF and you are able to go on to shave it ALL...

frisbee_girl
01-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I started shaving my legs back in college when I was running cross country and doing triathlons. The whole team did it. So it wasn't a CD thing for me when I first did it but it was a good excuse I guess. Even when I'm not into my CD'ing self I like everything from the waist down. Just feels better.

Ms Victoria
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the club. Now don't forget to use moisturizer. Up here in the great white north, it gets real dry. Even with moisturizer, I still get itchy:sad:

LaurenRenee
01-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Conrats! In the past I haved shaved my legs and even naired most of my body and I have to say the feeling is absolutely luxurious. I so want to at least shave my legs again but alas, the Mrs doesn't know about Lauren. Maybe someday if I get the nerve up I'll do it. Or if I meet the right guy who will convince me to go for it. Sigh!

Lauren

VanessaVW
01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
If I could I would...... Oh well. GF and I saw a Nivea for men TV commercial and the guy in the commercial basically shaved his body. The ad said something to the effect "what men want". She turned to me and said, "Shaving the body; Is this what men want?" I said "uh, if you want me to shave my body I will." (Thinking this was my opportunty!!) She said no. Oh well, I tried.

Tina-CD
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
After reading this page I am now thinking of shaving my legs tomorrow as I think it will be so sexy xx

Tara_G
01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
After I shaved the first time I could never feel comfortable dressing again w/o being smooth. Watch out, it's addictive.
BTW I've found the cheap disposables the best (used only 1 time).

Now the bikini area is a whole different ball of wax.

Enjoy.

Joanne Curl
01-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I love having my legs smooth and hairless but unfortunately my bride doesn't. I shave them once or twice a year in the winter time but that's it.

Tina P Hose
01-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Clean legs since late summer, shaved my arms last week. LOVE IT !!!

camillegirl
01-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I don´t want to brag but I have the priviledge of having hairless legs up to my kneee, so the only shaving I have to do is down my knee, seems nature gave me all the hair I needed on my head, not much on my body, the only part that really takes effort is the bikini zone, but is entirely another different subject...

Leelou
01-09-2010, 07:40 AM
As someone else posted, I have a legit reason (excuse) to shave. I do triathlons and it's accepted to be clean shaven. My legs look great in tri shorts and even better in pantyhose!

Here's a tip for those thinking of shaving-- use a trimmer the first time--like a beard trimmer. Saves a lot of time and shave cream.

annsummers
01-09-2010, 07:45 AM
i never forget the 1st time i shaved my legs it felt so nice having smooth legs hoping my gf would like rubbing them but she never touched them for some strange reason but i found when i ware jeans they felt completely different so my gf got me some tights to ware to stop the strange feeling

jenny01
01-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Well my GF never noticed. Granted she didn't get home from work until almost 10pm and I arrived there shortly after. Due to mother nature bringing a cold front to south fl, I was waering sweat pants.
When we went to bet I took off my clothes. She commented only on the fact that my bra and panties matched. She said your getting better at the matching.
Laying in bed, She still never noticed and then she was up at 7 and back off to work.
Starting to get a small amount of stubble, but not bad. I want to try Nair and baby oil that has suggested. I'm not sure how long to wait since the first shave. Can I use Nair this soon?

Renee2Fun
01-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Hi Jenny --- Thanks for the courage to do this! I've been reminiscing when I first shaved my legs and it was a heavenly experience. Years ago I took the leap and shaved my legs during the winter months so no one would notice under my long pants. At some point though I began keeping them shaved most of the time and continue to do that. If I'm planning a vacation or some big event in the summer with friends or family I'll get worried about peoples opinions (not good) and let the hairs grow out again. It takes about 4-6 weeks for my legs to return to "drab mode".

About NAIR products I recommend waiting awhile before using it to let your newly shaved legs "breathe" a few days at least. I found they're pretty good and I highly recommend using them if it's your first shave to melt the long hairs away vs. clogging up razors for a long time. Either way schedule an hour or more to take it off that first time AND be sure to read & follow the instructions on the Nair products. Sometimes when I use them and leave the product on a little too long it really irratates my skin. Such a small price to pay for sensual feeling legs though.

Thanks again for the stroll down memory lane!

ENJOY!!

pushpa
01-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I'm used to shave my leg without even telling my wife I'm crossdressing. The first time she was struck but since she's not into hair, she happened to encourage it.

KristinSkye
01-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Well my GF never noticed. Granted she didn't get home from work until almost 10pm and I arrived there shortly after.
Can I use Nair this soon?

haha, no kidding? Well she either really didn't notice, or did and doesn't mind :)

Like Renee said I would hold off on the Nair/Veet for now. The barer the skin the harder it is on it. I've actually seen it burn skin that it wasn't meant to be on.

I'm used to shave my leg without even telling my wife I'm crossdressing. The first time she was struck but since she's not into hair, she happened to encourage it.

Lucky :P My wife isn't into hair, but for some reason she loves hairy legs :/

StarrOfDelite
01-09-2010, 05:12 PM
I don´t want to brag but I have the priviledge of having hairless legs up to my kneee, so the only shaving I have to do is down my knee, seems nature gave me all the hair I needed on my head, not much on my body, the only part that really takes effort is the bikini zone, but is entirely another different subject...

on behalf of all of us TV/CD ladies who have male pattern baldness, may I say that I am green with envy!

The only good thing about not having much hair on your head is not having to go to a lot of to trouble to get one's wig on properly.